Happy New Year!

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Mountain Goat
Carnivora
Tings: 14980

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Post by Mountain Goat »

Shawn wrote:I'm going to try hard to fulfill my resolution. To not masturbate for one whole year. :)
Good Luck!

Anyways, a bit late, but: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :teuf: :teuf: :teuf: :D
Joshua822
Estellia
Tings: 21010

Post by Joshua822 »

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :teuf: :teuf: :teuf: :hips: :hips: :hips: :shoote: :shoote: :shoote: :destroy: :wazzup: :yeah: :yeah: : :lololol: :lololol: :lololol: :dango: :dango: :dango:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610024

Post by Hunchman801 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :partyhat: :teuf: :D :mrgreen: :noelfou: :yeah: :fou: I'm a bit late, but I was with friends and we had to rest a bit after our new year party :mrgreen: I also thought of adding fireworks on PC, but the scripts I found were horrible, and I had no time to create it myself. If you don't mind, I may add them later ^^
Jona wrote:No idea about that, but rather him than me.
:mwahaha:
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

Sorry to sound gross,
but I already failed.
Twice.
:lol:
What was I THINKING?
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Why are you giving us such information?
Mountain Goat
Carnivora
Tings: 14980

Post by Mountain Goat »

:pfff: I'm only 13 and I even have to hear such perverse things :P
Well, it might be an ordeal for him.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 54431

Post by Matyuv »

Happy New Year!!!111 :noel: :happy: :noelnoir: :grrr: :grrr: :grrrrrr: :grrrrrr: :grrrrrr: :up: :waaahhh: :chinois: :idea2: :idea2: :noelfou: :manger: :manger: :destroy: :yeah: :hips: :pardon2: :pardon: :baille: :rigolo: :teuf: :hinhin: :hinhin: :bad: :pascontent: :| :?: :!: :tssk: :wink: :wink: :( :) :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :x :x :x :hips: :pardon3: :destroy: :pardon: :lololol: :lololol: :lololol: :boon: :boon: :boon: :boon: :dango: :lololol: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :mwahaha: :coeur: :coeur: :coeur: :coeur: :coeur: :zzz: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou2: :fou2: :fou2: :fou2: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :mrgreen: :bad: :mefiant: :mrgreen: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mrgreen: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mryellow: :mrgreen: :hinhinhin: :hinhinhin: :hinhinhin: :hinhinhin: :hinhin: :hinhin: :hinhin: :hinhin: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

Xenon wrote:Why are you giving us such information?
Hm, you seem fine with reading about my FETISHES for some reason. :P
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
FAB
El Luchador
Tings: 20110

Post by FAB »

Wahoo! If you want my opinion, New Year's Day is the best day of the year! I call it Planet Earth's Birthday.
"You don't know what you can do, until you try."
I like Kung fuuuuuuuuuuu! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Panda
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

Happy new year! :mrgreen: :teuf: :partyhat:

Also, I suggest to merge this thread with one of these:

Happy new year
Happy New Year!
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Happy new year everyone! :teuf: :teuf: :hips:
boomboleros7
Mr Stone
Tings: 68091

Post by boomboleros7 »

Happy New Year! :partyhat:

Signature réalisée par Gnaax
Sa chaîne YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterSparta87
Son DeviantArt : http://gnaax.deviantart.com/
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Hi 2021. I don't have a lot of confidence in whether or not you'll be all that much better than the hot mess that was 2020 but you know, we have some pretty effective covid vaccines going round so do your best ok. Hopefully life can get back to normal, I can see a good fraction of my family after not even being able to see one of my sisters in over a year, and I can go to see Nightwish live as I actually gave tickets for their Birmingham show.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Happy New Year 2021, RPC! :fou2:
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Hey 2021, Viola speaking.

I've had high hopes that 2020 would be the best year, but then the pandemic happened. It felt nice staying home and work at home for almost a year, but then I started to get crazy. I'd speak nonsense out of my rear-end that even I have no clue what I was on about. Last month my cousin was rushed to the hospital. My brother tried to contact him one week prior, no response from either him or his wife. I'm praying that it's nothing serious, I've heard that he has the same heart condition as my late uncle had who passed back in 2014. If he passes, he'll be the youngest relative to die yet. He's barely reached the 40's.

2020 has been tough. I missed the fun weekends with friends, the convention. What I missed the most was the annual day-out with friends at the Christmas market in Germany. 2021 will definitely be better. I'm getting the shot so that we will meet again. I can go back to work, fix my sleep schedule, and treat myself to a snack on Wednesdays. The only highlight from 2020 for me was Ark Survival Evolved. And I instantly became part of the community when I went to help people after I received some myself.

Despite the poor optimization, the bugs, the glitches, the lag, WildCard's uncaring attitude towards our complaints about players spamming the maps pillars to block access to resources, I love this game. It contains of what I'm passionate about: Dinosaurs, story, logic, and building. The game had a interesting history when it was in Beta stage. People who started playing the game assumed it was a sandbox game set during the time of the dinosaurs, and the three giant floating towers were just there for the aesthetic. But then the full game was released. Which was also when JP diehards were hyping for the cinematic release of Jurassic World. Along with it, both got good sales. A sci-fi dinosaur movie for the An-ARK-ists to enjoy, and a dinosaur game for JP fans to explore.

I hope 2021 will be better for everyone. Friends, family, even enemies and people who just hate my guts.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610024

Post by Hunchman801 »

Happy new year everyone! :teuf:

I hope you celebrated well yesterday. As for me, I'm renting a chalet in the Alps with a bunch of friends and we had a blast!

All the best for 2021. 8)
Elite Piranha wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:35 am Also, I suggest to merge this thread with one of these:

Happy new year
Happy New Year!
Done!
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:08 pm Done!
Thanks for the help! Also, good to know that you had a great time :mrgreen:.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by The Jonster »

Well, 2020. Goodbye to you and the drama-filled hot mess you were.

Hello to you 2021. I hope you will make things better for me. Like motivating me to walk more often and concentrating more on things I don't like doing. We may still be in a pandemic, but surely, with the vaccine coming out (albeit slowly), things will get better right? And maybe, something wonderful Rayman related? Well, a guy can dream anyway. :P

Happy new years to you all as well! :teuf:
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
ChronicTraitor
Dragon Médiéval
Tings: 10082

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by ChronicTraitor »

Happy new year! I overslept due to staying up for new years but that should be fixed in a few days. :oops2:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Aaron wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:14 pm Happy new year everyone! :teuf: :teuf: :hips:
I just realized that this was your 8000th post. Congratulations Aaron! :teuf: