What games are you currently playing?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Sharaya
Bébé Globox
Tings: 25

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Sharaya »

Greeness wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:27 am To continue my long thread of Isaac posts, I've been playing the Binding of Isaac: Repentance lately, a new final DLC that just came out, and it completely rejuvenated my interest in the game, it conpletely changes the meta and a ton of the issues that plagued previous dlcs and honestly I'm just happy that the game got such a second chance, it's oozing with new and reworked content alike, new characters and paths integrated from the great Antibirth mod and just a ton attention to detail that was missing flash version, I'm happy to say that it's one of my favorite games of all time again.
I can't stress enough how much I love this game. I am streaming TBOI on Twitch and even if it's a pretty difficult game (especially after Repentance, gosh if that dlc is hard) I never want to stop. I am very happy seeing lots and lots of streamers bringing love to the game, it seems it was almost forgotten in the mainstream side of Twitch (hehe, Forgotten).

These days I want to play Hollow Knight again, another stressful but challenging game! :D
Image Sharaya__
Greeness
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16990

Post by Greeness »

Sharaya wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:38 pm I can't stress enough how much I love this game. I am streaming TBOI on Twitch and even if it's a pretty difficult game (especially after Repentance, gosh if that dlc is hard) I never want to stop. I am very happy seeing lots and lots of streamers bringing love to the game, it seems it was almost forgotten in the mainstream side of Twitch (hehe, Forgotten).

These days I want to play Hollow Knight again, another stressful but challenging game! :D
First of all I'm glad that someone here decided to respond to one of my Isaac posts!

It's a very addicitng game, I currently have 1000 hours and it could become much more the more I proceed with the dlc, sure it got harder but I think it's very warranted considering how easy the older versions were, it used to be really easy to come across a ton of soul hearts and easily break the game with 1 or 2 items, now the meta has been changed in a way that doesn't allow that and I think it's great.

Yeah the streamer side has been very lost in the last couple of years and it felt great to see a lot of familiar streamers even I used to watch coming back to play the game.

I do have Hollow Knight, but as someone who's not huge into metroidvanias I think it just didn't jive well with me, maybe I'll give it another chance in the future though.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 578010

Post by Hunchman801 »

I played the demo for Resident Evil 8 today, and it was pretty cool! Lots of RE4 vibes, I look forward to playing the full game in a few days’ time. 😃