What games are you currently playing?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
dr_st
Eig
Tings: 41443

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by dr_st »

High on Life, believe it or not.
ItzalDrake
Reflux
Tings: 8963

Post by ItzalDrake »

Lately I had some free time and I decided to spend it on continuing playing the main story of Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, I love the battle system and the gameplay is great :D
Will you believe me that I still have to finish the Rayman DLC?? :boon:
Hello! Image
Ithasmore
Mouru
Tings: 3530

Post by Ithasmore »

Me and my friend started a playthrough of Outer Worlds, but we share a controller. We both have never played the game before either, so its gonna be fun.
Greengoop
Nuée maléfique
Tings: 31685

Post by Greengoop »

Still playing fall guys, almost 100%ed it’s trophy list
Insert A username
Incrediball
Tings: 390

Post by Insert A username »

Rayman mini because why not
Greengoop
Nuée maléfique

Post by Greengoop »

I can’t play rayman mini because my Apple Arcade subscription ended in June
DaveRattlehead
El Stomacho
Tings: 23501

Post by DaveRattlehead »

These last few days I've been playing Tunic, a game that was for free this month in PS Plus. What can I say... What a surprise! I decided to play it after watching a couple of videos and I think it was a great decision. The description they usually give of the game (Zelda + Dark Souls) is completely accurate. It's a difficult game, but the philosophy is exactly the same as in the Souls games... The only way to learn is to f* up. If you don't play on PlayStation, the game costs €20 in all other platforms. Highly recommended :).
Greengoop
Nuée maléfique

Post by Greengoop »

I also got the game for free on PS PLUS (but I haven’t played it yet) it looks promising and I might play a bit later. EA SPORTS FC 24 also is free and I’m not find of sports games, but I might get it so I don’t regret it later
DaveRattlehead
El Stomacho
Tings: 23501

Post by DaveRattlehead »

I gotta admit Tunic has been largely responsible for my lack of activity on the forum this past week :oops2:. I'm in the final part of the game and I have to say that I'm finding it a masterpiece. The amount of details is spectacular. Probably the biggest of them is the fictional language of the game. You might initially think it's just meaningless symbols, but the fact that each symbol represents a phoneme and that they've gone to the detail of making absolutely everything fit together so that it makes sense is amazing. This game is probably the PS Plus underdog, but there's absolutely nothing ‘underdog’ about it. It's a relatively short game, but if you start exploring it seems endless.

I also tried FIFA 24 and... Well, I guess the PS4 version isn't that good as it's not from the generation they're working on right now.