The posts in a day record will take place from August 23, 11 PM to August 24, 11 PM (UTC+2).
During this day, you will earn thrice as many Tings as usual by posting, plus extra rewards up to 6000 Tings. We count on you to be here and post as much as you can in order to beat the previous 32252 posts record!
Time left before the record: 1 days 17 hours 13 minutes 22 seconds.

What games are you currently playing?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

PopuriAO29
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4740

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by PopuriAO29 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 pm

More Revue Starlight Relive, i decided play everyday to get more Star Gems until i will login in future days. And yes, i got 2 Musketeers including with Junna and Mahiru.

EDIT: Now i will try get Musketeer Karen Aijo, it's pretty hard on Video Gacha. So maybe i will try later in future. as always, waiting 3 hours while busy something some stuffs about Winning Eleven ps2 games that i'm going mod.

The Embed Discord (See how much members being online):
When you see ">", use the discord button (above) to join.

Doki Doki no Waku Waku! -Akko Kagari

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54200

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:32 pm

I am not really done with the games I have listed above in the previous posts. But whatever...

Next game is Samurai Warriors: State of War.
This is nothing new at all actually. This is just a PSP port spinoff of the first Samurai Warriors for the PS2(which I have played before 8)).
The mechanics are a little different, I shall say.. :o
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

The Jonster
Murfy
Tings: 64190

Post by The Jonster » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Started playing Pokemon Colosseum on my Wii and Persona 3 Portable on my computer......don't have so much time to play my Wii since I'm in class lately, however. :?

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 147685

Post by Steo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:14 pm

I've really only been playing the odd bit of GTA since I have enough to worry about in real life lately. I did finish Super Mario Odyssey a couple of weeks back but I never even tried to get all the power moons.
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Oumbr
Tings: 51788

Post by Aaron » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:14 pm

I recently started playing a mobile game called Pokémon: Magikarp Jump and I already adore it! It's awesome, filled with things to do and I'm finding it really fun overall. One major problem like with some other mobile games is that it makes you wait.

PopuriAO29
Sandra Misu

Post by PopuriAO29 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Winning Eleven 10
Apparently there are some people who modding the game for Winning Eleven 10, the database player and team will also updated in the future.
On Indonesia, i have Two games that modded following title including with Football for Glory and Extreme Challenge. They also translated to English, but makes the Japanese text goes untranslated. meaning to be Unfinished.

Honestly, i buy WE2019 Winter Transfer, another mod game due following issue that cannot be loaded texture like American Cup and Asian Cup. (The Second Ball also corrupted texture on International Challenge and Nippon Challenge)

At in June 2019, i'm working unofficial game for Revue Starlight, dumping voices from Relive some reason. it was the first time i am going refurbish English US Language.

P.S: the two title i got during year 2008. at least some people who still play Winning Eleven 10 on indonesian.

StelzenBomber
Glombrox
Tings: 12496

Post by StelzenBomber » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:03 pm

I am currently liking ff7

Exited for the remake

Aaron
Oumbr

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:05 pm

I'm replaying Bloons Monkey City on my phone also because I haven't played it in a while. And I mean a while. It's a great and fun game and it's absolutely a must play for those like me who like tower defense games. :)

PopuriAO29
Sandra Misu

Post by PopuriAO29 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:52 am

Okay, more Revue Starlight Relive. once again, i got Musketeer d'Artagnan Karen Aijo finally that i went watch video gacha.

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:18 pm

I started on Hitman last week, but ended up playing GTA for a few days again since there was double money for some of the missions.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Oumbr

Post by Aaron » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Alright so I've been playing lots of mobile games lately but the ones I love most are Smash Hit and Does Not Commute. Especially Does Not Commute as the promise is interesting, the soundtrack is phenomenal, and it's overall pretty fun and enjoyable.

It's essentially a game where you have to drive people where they need to go but the catch is that with every car(s) you drive to its/their place, it/those cars will go there every time by themselves while you go with the next car to its place and this adds depth and complexity to the gameplay, along with it being more interesting.

Also, the description of where the drivers in the cars need to go and a bit of info about the drivers themselves can be interesting and also at times quite amusing and can also make for great theories. :)

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 pm

I started playing Pokémon Yellow for nostalgia, and upon starting the game, I realised I'm as childish as I ever was. :lol:
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (3).jpg
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54200

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:35 am

GTA Liberty City Stories. Something is making me wish that the later GTA games should have soundtracks like what is consisted in the older ones.

Hopefully, people don't find it weird that I like to listen to opera music in a car. :mrgreen:
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:53 pm

I completed Rayman Origins on Linux the other day to make sure everything worked properly and now I'm finally playing the PC version of Rayman Legends. When I'm finished that, I plan to play GTA Liberty City Stories since I never completed it and R4Y talking about the game makes me want to play it. :mrgreen:

I'll either play it on PSP or get a PS2 copy. That or else get it on Vita from the PS store.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:

StelzenBomber
Glombrox
Tings: 12496

Post by StelzenBomber » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Currently Bloodstained ritual of the night on switch

Buy it, now!!

PopuriAO29
Sandra Misu

Post by PopuriAO29 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 pm

Had to play Chocobo Racing, I'm honestly to do for unlocking major character racer to playable. Also i will see when i get more edited race characters that i saved on my memory card.

The Second thing is i play Syphon Filter 3. The Mission is not done yet even i had save, so i can continue last checkpoint.