Post Scary vids

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post Scary vids

Post by Shawn »

Last edited by Shawn on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Acarr
Électoon

Re: Get in the Halloween spirit! Post Scary vids.

Post by Acarr »

Here's my brother-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTgXn6WfZA

LOL!! (Ok this wasn't a scary video, I don't actually know any)
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

This is scary and amazing at the same time. Chip pan fryer goes BOOOOOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClHt2-XVthw
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

.....disturbing. Cool song though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOT-YHhK9c8

I DARE you to watch this. :pascontent:
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

The vid wasn't that disturbing.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

Here's a very scary film:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BHiJK1KJHac

(try to watch the WHOLE THING!!!!!! Mawhaha!!)
Serza5
Mr Dark

Post by Serza5 »

NOOO!!!!!! Dx THAT'S EVIL!!!!!!
Words of Wisdom :
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

Mawhahahahahaha!!!! :twisted:
dingodile555
Lums Rouge
Tings: 65

Post by dingodile555 »

Relaxing Car Drive was the scariest moment of my life. It's a video, a German advert for coffee. If you didn't know about it, now you know, and so it won't have the same effect as it had on me. I wasn't expecting it at all. My volume was turned up high and I was shocked the fuck out. I shouted, screamed, blasted out of the room, leapt down the stairs and buried my head in the sofa.
I was haunted for fucking weeks and I still am, that video scarred me for life.
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

LOL
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Once again, no one has posted anything actually scary. It's all jokes. What a bore.
Serza5
Mr Dark

Post by Serza5 »

Nothing is scary these days, it's mostly comedy.
Words of Wisdom :
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQCxVcuxxxk

There ya go. If you can open your mind a little, this will creep you out.
Serza5
Mr Dark

Post by Serza5 »

I don't see how that's scary. If you want scary I could tell you my whole life story but i'm too tired right now to do so :baille:
Words of Wisdom :
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

You're lying. I bet you really are creeped a little.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

I've seen that video, Mr Dark. As scary as it would be if true, it's clearly a bogus because it's scientifically impossible for mirrors to reflect anything other than what IS ahead of it. I think most ghost videos on Youtube are fake, but there are the odd few that I do stop to consider.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

It's nice to watch at night when you're alone though ^^
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Xenon wrote:I've seen that video, Mr Dark. As scary as it would be if true, it's clearly a bogus because it's scientifically impossible for mirrors to reflect anything other than what IS ahead of it. I think most ghost videos on Youtube are fake, but there are the odd few that I do stop to consider.
I see what you mean.
Hunchman801 wrote:It's nice to watch at night when you're alone though ^^
This is the main reason I like these videos. Cause they put that chill in my back whenever I'm alone at home, at night time. Especially that mirror vid. I mean, yeah it's fake, but it's still pretty scary if you let go of logic for a few moments. Maybe it's because I watch a lot of scary movies, and get a little freaked out after a while. IE: I actually got scared of Stephen King's "IT" one time. Yeah, and if you've seen that movie, you'll know why I'm ashamed of myself, even if I was young at the time.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

One of my best friends saw the movie too when he was younger, and he's still afraid of it now :P