Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Re: Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

Post by incognito »

You really got it there nigga ;)
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

incognito wrote:You really got it there nigga ;)
Are you saying this because my macro featured a black man? That's WACIST! :waaahhh:
CHRdutch
El Stomacho
Tings: 23733

Post by CHRdutch »

Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Nothing black about that man. Black hair and tie clearly, but white skin and clothes from what I can see......
CHRdutch
El Stomacho

Post by CHRdutch »

Xenon wrote:Nothing black about that man. Black hair and tie clearly, but white skin and clothes from what I can see......
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Wow, this time the thread actually got shitty and unfunny.
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

I strongly agree, but was it mean't to funny originally?
CHRdutch
El Stomacho

Post by CHRdutch »

Welp, I guess it's time to write light novels about the forum again.
Record Day 2015 madness
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

I hope great african friend Tyrone Booga pierces CHR and inco onto cock casts them into poo tomb where must keep eating poo otherwise room fills with poo and suffocate.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Really dumb question here but how do people cope with extremely annoying anxiety? I'm starting college in a week and getting into film, whereas I love the production/editing side of stuff (might be interning at Dell for that if all goes well), I'm not very good with the creative process (creating a plot) and my creativity regarding that is really low, and I'm just afraid of producing something that might come across as super cringe. I've been trying to play some vidyagames while waiting for college to start and trying to to enjoy my last few days, but the constant feeling of having said assignments makes me feel a little uneasy.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

Here is a lecture of John Cleese about creativity that you may find useful, or you can just hire me because I have a lot of ideas but I am never able to implement them, but that just me being arrogant.

As for the anxiety stuff, I wouldn't tell you, I'm in the same situation myself : I'm fired at the end of the month and I struggle to find a new job because that year spent af "coding but not really" destroyed my confidence at doing this job, or in fact any job.
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

I was listening to Roxette’s Almost Unreal and it reminded me of my friend who is not with me anymore :(

Well she did surprise me yesterday by coming but we don’t play Final Fantasy, cook, shop and listen to music regularly anymore like we used to :cry:

I miss those days so much – we used to be together once a week, every Sunday.
Now it’s just never. She just comes every 4-6 months for a little 1-hour visit :(

Whenever I think about it I get sad :cry:
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Bougnouls bother me.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

I’ve posted something quite sad on Reddit, would somebody please take some time to read it? Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/venting/commen ... bout_this/
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

What is bothering me right now:

The damn bus keeps arriving late on mornings.
It is bad enough that I have to wait very long in the heavy rainshowers that last for the entire day. :pascontent:
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

Bumping.

What is bothering me currently:
-My personality, definitely. I hate being naive and impulsive, it brings out the wrong impressions of me to people.
-My bed, which I think don't think I can sleep on since I feel my feet dangling everytime I sleep, sometimes I have to sleep with my back against the wall so my legs don't end up in pain the next day.
-My parents, who keep pestering me to lose weight/keep sending applications when it is clear that I AM TRYING HERE!!! :grrrrrr:
-My "brand new Iphone", which for some reason keeps dying even when the battery is not low enough to actually die on me (21% and it dies?? come on..)
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

The Jonster wrote:-My "brand new Iphone", which for some reason keeps dying even when the battery is not low enough to actually die on me (21% and it dies?? come on..)
Oh no! Another bad iPhone battery :tssk:
Is it a second hand phone?

An Post being idiots is what's bothering me.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:-My "brand new Iphone", which for some reason keeps dying even when the battery is not low enough to actually die on me (21% and it dies?? come on..)
Oh no! Another bad iPhone battery :tssk:
Is it a second hand phone?
Hmm, how to respond....it was given to me by cousin, but she took really good care of it so.....yes???? :oops2:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

The Jonster wrote:Hmm, how to respond....it was given to me by cousin, but she took really good care of it so.....yes???? :oops2:
You might just need to get a new battery is all. They're cheap but you'd need someone to put it in for you. Maybe a repair shop that won't try rob you blind if it keeps it up?

I had an iPhone 4 before that died on 58% :oops2:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Hmm, how to respond....it was given to me by cousin, but she took really good care of it so.....yes???? :oops2:
You might just need to get a new battery is all. They're cheap but you'd need someone to put it in for you. Maybe a repair shop that won't try rob you blind if it keeps it up?

I had an iPhone 4 before that died on 58% :oops2:
Once again, :boon:
Then again, it's Apple, which reminds me, Apple bothered me a few days ago since they ATTEMPTED to rip me off by telling me that I have to pay to get my old, broken iPhone7 back. SEE YA BROKEN PHONE THAT WON'T WORK!! My phone now may be an iPhone 6S, but there are still a few advantages a 6S has over a 7...when I find those advantages.