Your Scars?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Rayman fan2000
Barbara
Tings: 10530

Re: Your Scars?

Post by Rayman fan2000 »

When i was only a 1 year old I tried to ride down a tricycle on stairs and fell and bumped my head and now i have a hole in my hair where you can see a scar.
Puruun
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Puruun »

I have a scar on my knee, because I used to have a cat that attacks when you go to the bathroom at night. He was evil.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Rayman fan2000 wrote:When i was only a 1 year old I tried to ride down a tricycle on stairs and fell and bumped my head and now i have a hole in my hair where you can see a scar.
You must have been one active one-year-old. :shock:
Rayman fan2000
Barbara

Post by Rayman fan2000 »

RayFan9876 wrote:
Rayman fan2000 wrote:When i was only a 1 year old I tried to ride down a tricycle on stairs and fell and bumped my head and now i have a hole in my hair where you can see a scar.
You must have been one active one-year-old. :shock:
Yep. Very.
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...

Post by ikke471 »

that3Dguy wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
that3Dguy wrote:i remember back in 2009 i was at the shooting range and my friend his dad took us (he was drunk) and miss terribly that he shot at the snack bar and the bullet reflected of the snack bar sign and shot be in the leg (it fucking hurt)
Oh shit, that must have been terrible. :( I have yet to be shot.
its not fun
yes it is! you should try it it's awesome!
Rayman fan2000
Barbara

Post by Rayman fan2000 »

Shame on you.
Also, offtopic, on the 9th birthday of the pirate community, you should put the cake from portal. :D
MrBadGuy
Antitoon

Post by MrBadGuy »

I was attacked by a wild leopard whilst on holiday, which gave me a substantial scar on my left palm, but I bested it and it never came back.
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

MrBadGuy wrote:I was attacked by a wild leopard

Epic... though shocking!
MrBadGuy
Antitoon

Post by MrBadGuy »

Leopard... Cat... whats the difference?
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

MrBadGuy wrote:I was attacked by a wild leopard whilst on holiday, which gave me a substantial scar on my left palm, but I bested it and it never came back.
Hah, I've only been attacked by a cougar! Unfortunately I have no scars to show, but a leopard, leopards are the shit. :P
Terminator2900FTW
Moine
Tings: 576

Post by Terminator2900FTW »

Ok, my mum told me that this happened to me when i was 2-3, i broke the legs off a plastic chair (as in the legs that can be pulled off) and used it to slide down the stairs, i must have got the aim wrong because i crashed into a wall and cracked my skull open, till this day a massive bump on my head remains. When i hear others mention this story one word springs into my mind, that word is....................EPIC (plus a "FAIL" lol) :confus:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rayman Origins-Counting the days (Hopefully getting the collectors edition)
Current Rank-Feuillu
Topics/Forums-English, Rayman "Rayman meets The Who?"
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

TO this day I only have 2 scars so to speak, one on my head when I was a kid, the other in Uni. One was a mistake as a kdi when I was walking as a 2-yr old I hit the cabinet hard. I lost some hairs on my head since that day. The other was when I was in Uni. I got up from my desk and trupped. I scraped my knee....quite hard really on metal, and it was just bad. Bleeding heavily, and even though it healed I have a permanent scar there.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
TFDS
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123720

Post by TFDS »

I tripped in the house and fell with my head on the stairs. Nothing too serious, but I do have an horizontal scar at the back of my head, not visible fortunately.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

I've only got a few small scars. One on my right index finger from when I caught it on a bike chain; one near my knuckle where I cut it with broken glass; one on my left ankle after having a wart removed; and lots of mini scars on my legs from skin picking.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

As of this year I now supposedly have 2 areas with scars (or maybe more accurately, scar tissue) on the back of my neck (or so my parents tell me) due to ingrown hairs.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
RulesOfKulche
Électoon

Post by RulesOfKulche »

My left knee has had not one, but two HUGE scars on it ever since it dislocated and needed surgery to be reconstructed three years ago... not fun :(
And I suppose all the scarring on my belly from years of living with diabetes and giving insulin shots counts too...
Henchman1000
Fantasnip
Tings: 1280

Post by Henchman1000 »

I have many scars, but one I got in particular happened when I was 8 during lunchtime at school.
I was playing with a schoolmate and hid in the toilet room, but I accidentally put my left thumb in the keyhole and... had to use bandage and medications for a week.