Add a Word to the Story

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 84520

Re: Add a Word to the Story

Post by Ambidextroid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:12 am

"Sort of, let's see what others think before doing a clean slate." Ray502 said, as the story got even more out of hand. Before he knew it, his sig quote was gone John Madden somehow helped him with Ninja-ing (is that even a word?) the narrator. "I am not jew going to resort to telling the same joke, it's national sticky bun day, and I'm sexually attracted to gay females. None of which actually like me :'(. Anyways, Ray comes across with his collar popped and his big necklace swayin' around like straight gangsta! He pounces on a small and sometimes does everything that he ever wanted to do.
Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners

Ray502
Reflux
Tings: 120110

Post by Ray502 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:21 am

"Sort of, let's see what others think before doing a clean slate." Ray502 said, as the story got even more out of hand. Before he knew it, his sig quote was gone John Madden somehow helped him with Ninja-ing (is that even a word?) the narrator. "I am not jew going to resort to telling the same joke, it's national sticky bun day, and I'm sexually attracted to gay females. None of which actually like me :'(. Anyways, Ray comes across with his collar popped and his big necklace swayin' around like straight gangsta! He pounces on a small and sometimes does everything that he ever wanted to do.

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:31 am

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts

nr0r
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:33 am

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:08 am

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to devour on, but

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23280

Post by CHRdutch » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 am

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to devour on, but only a stockpile of
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to devour on, but only a stockpile of microwave birdseye lasagna for one

CHRdutch
Bzzit

Post by CHRdutch » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to devour on, but only a stockpile of microwave birdseye lasagna for DINNER.

Ray502 went ahead and...
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Unbeknownst to Ray, there weren't any dinners or breakfasts to devour on, but only a stockpile of microwave birdseye lasagna for DINNER.

*The king gestures to his shoulder as link listens attentively to his father's musings about dinner*

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 pm

*The king gestures to his shoulder as link listens attentively to his father's musings about dinner*

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna down

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his

CHRdutch
Bzzit

Post by CHRdutch » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for
Record Day 2015 madness

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna slowly so

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna slowly so he has time to

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1295136

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna slowly so he has time to watch TV while eating
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna slowly so he has time to watch TV while eating macaroons

Ray502
Reflux

Post by Ray502 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Ray502 went ahead and chucked the lasagna downstairs til his mother shouted at him for him to eat the lasagna slowly so he has time to watch TV while eating macaroons and