Politics - your views

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Joe Biden is...

Good
7%
Bad
39%
Whatever
54%

Total votes: 28

Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Xenon »

Hunchman801 wrote:Social progress has completely ended natural selection for humans, though. Now it's more like the movie Idiocracy where the dumb reproduce more than smart people, and the average IQ has been decreasing since the end of the Victoria era.
I wasn't talking in evolutionary terms there, just drawing comparisons between the two systems. Wicked old capitalism means companies brutally compete and that drives the standard of the product/service upwards, to the benefit of us all. Scale it up and you end up with better healthcare, better transport, beter education, better technology etc.

I didn't know about the declining IQs :lol: Maybe it's down to dumber people reproducing earlier in life, while smarter people focus on completing education and careers before having kids?
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 pm Most of your criticism appear to be geared towards economic liberalism rather than capitalism, with a strong focus on inheritance, yet another practice that predates capitalism (and economic liberalism!) by millenia and can arguably be considered a wholly separate concept. Of course it's all intertwined, but isn't everything?
Yes, I suppose I'm criticising the current incarnations of what are commonly described as capitalist systems, not necessarily the purely ideological capitalism.
Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:13 pm Don't forget that allows us to enjoy our comfortable lifestyles though. It's responsible for pretty much anything you could associate with a good standard of living, which is part and parcel of quality of life. Just think about how shit every product and service you buy would be if the businesses responsible didn't care how much profits they made.
I did allude to this before, capitalism does give us good things, but it doesn't give us those things with the intention of being good for us. The intention is always to make profit, and if making good things makes profit then good things are made. But this leads to shady practices such as obfuscating details to make things seem better for us, bribing scientists into releasing research that suggests certain things are or are not bad for us etc. where the interest is not our benefit but making production cheaper.
Also I don't think that just because there isn't money to be made, things are going to be shit. Whether money is required to motivate people and drive innovation I think is a large topic in itself...
Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:13 pm What you say is kind of like survivial of the fittest in the animal world. Invariably there are casualties and it's harsh, but it also allows the species to evolve and improve. In the same way, capitalism is for the betterment of society.
Survival of the fittest may be how we got here, but I think most people can agree it's not the kind of society we want to be living in today. It's true that competition in business means there is a motivation to make products that we are likely to want to buy (again, not necessarily good for us), but just like survival of the fittest the power lies largely in those who've inherited it, and hard work is not always going to be enough to beat the silver spoon.
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

I'm not sure if it works this way when it comes to people having kids. Some people are just naturally dumb, while some are gifted. Many people these days tend to be on the low IQ side though, I blame internet usage at a young age along with bad parenting. Both of those link together, as parents these days just hand a tablet or smart phone to a kid these days just to get them out of their hair. Even if a person who was brought up like this doesn't turn out dumb per say, they still end up lacking social awareness big time, and have no idea how to interact with others in a civilised manner. All they end up doing is blindly following others who they look up to; agreeing with them no matter what they say, even if they're a bad person.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:42 pm What are the views in question, though? Did he say that all of them actually cause trouble? A bit of research seems to indicate that the crime rate is significantly higher for Dutch citizens of Moroccan origin, but obviously that doesn't mean every single one of them.
He does think they're a problem in the country. Again, I can't find other sources that confirm this. Aside from interviews and legit news outlets. Like Telegraaf.
I could ask a relative to help me out, they might know more and better than I do.
What is true is that Geert really isn't a good guy. A political type with a shitty view on minorities, and painted our society a unrealistic and thus racist picture of Moroccans. And maybe other minority groups as well.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
ScalieDan
Feuillu
Tings: 1651

Post by ScalieDan »

I see the mention of IQ here. Meanwhile IQ measurements habe been criticized a lot as originally they aimed measuring chance of success as a working member. Not actual intelligence.

Further, as far as I'm aware claims that intelligence is solid isn't so widely accepted but more over fluid but with limits from genetic reasons (a mix rather than pure genetics or all learned).

It's hard to say if we got worse or better.
We surely accomplished a lot, have way more complex things to learn. The stuff we learn in schools is dense and a lot.

The rise of problematic views such as QAnon or whatever aren't new in history.
If you look in the past, the things people believed are horrific and sound insanely dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofi ... 175145.cms
claims dumber
https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/hu ... gests.html
claims nope and refutes first one

Now even refutation has issues as a person considered the smartest person who has ever lived definitely benefited from high level education from birth onwards. Well it actually caused him to have a horrible life but that's another story.

You cab probably find more articles about this nonsense and frankly, I hope no one takes IQ results seriously here to think they are a legit intelligence measurement.

The statement of maximum intelligence in 2nd article just makes me go ugh wtf.
As history kinda refuted that idea.

While people try to talk down on the world wide web, it helped humans to gain information faster than ever, find better teaching methods, share results, repeat studies etc.

If anything we currently see how certain groups get a lot louder. Now, I'm not an expert on why we perceive things this way or why stuff like breatharians and flat earthers get larger, while science also gets larger.
But intelligence claims... ugh please no.

Sometimes people who we think are dumb are trapped in a case of cult (like mormonism) or emotional prison (intellectual fear of giving up supernatural claims) or many other reasons. Aside from cognitive disabilities which would make this topic even harder to speak of.
If you get them out of the cult or free them from emotional fear (e.g. Fear of seeking knowledge due to god punishing you for eternal hell has been cited as reasons by individuals), can seek and educate and learn.

Analyse, understand, seek cause, seek solution.

Edit: here a link to a site talking a bit about IQ tests and its forms and correlating tests
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/bound ... elligence/

and here a link to EI (emotional intelligence)
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=d ... 8MR6IeuGQJ

I hope this is somewhat satisfying to why you shouldn't take it as literally measuring intelligence perfectly or so much so that you lust care. 1st link also mentions how the inflation of results leads to score adjustments.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

PluMGMK wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:36 pm Has the average IQ been decreasing? (Or are you just alluding to the film?) I thought the Flynn effect was the phenomenon whereby it's been increasing. But then I just looked it up and apparently the reverse has been happening in certain cases more recently. And the reason I looked it up was because I'd forgotten the name of the effect. I think my IQ's been decreasing since the pandemic hit. :oops2:
Well, as shown in the links Dan posted, it looks like there might actually be a lack of consensus on the question, at least as far as Western countries are concerned. For example, this is the study I had in mind when writing this. And I should have specified, I was only talking about Western countries, not the rest of the planet, which has seen a lot more development since those times (something that could very well explain a rise in intelligence due to changes in environmental factors).
ScalieDan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 am I see the mention of IQ here. Meanwhile IQ measurements habe been criticized a lot as originally they aimed measuring chance of success as a working member. Not actual intelligence.
Well that must have been their definition of intelligence then. The goal of IQ was always to measure intelligence.
ScalieDan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 am Further, as far as I'm aware claims that intelligence is solid isn't so widely accepted but more over fluid but with limits from genetic reasons (a mix rather than pure genetics or all learned).
Of course intelligence is determined both by genetic and environmental factors. It doesn't change the fact that it can be measured, provided we can define it. And that's where things get tricky...
ScalieDan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 am You cab probably find more articles about this nonsense and frankly, I hope no one takes IQ results seriously here to think they are a legit intelligence measurement.
Why not? It aims to measure the g factor, usually referred to as general intelligence. Is it a good proxy for actual intelligence? Well, there's no one answer to this, because there's no one definition of intelligence. At least the g factor correlates positively with academic achievement, job attainment, income and job performance, for what it's worth. But then again you can score highly with regard to general intelligence and yet have a poor social intelligence (it's sometimes the case with autists), while others have a lower g factor but high social intelligence (think street smarts). There's so many facets to intelligence that it makes it tricky to define, and how can we even agree on a measurement if we don't agree on a definition first?
ScalieDan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 am The rise of problematic views such as QAnon or whatever aren't new in history.
If you look in the past, the things people believed are horrific and sound insanely dumb.
We would probably still believe those things if it weren't for all the scientific discoveries and widespread information. It's just that despite those, people nowadays still manage to believe stuff like the crap you mentioned.
ScalieDan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 am Now even refutation has issues as a person considered the smartest person who has ever lived definitely benefited from high level education from birth onwards. Well it actually caused him to have a horrible life but that's another story.
Well of course they have, because of the importance of environmental factors with regard to general intelligence.
Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 pm I wasn't talking in evolutionary terms there, just drawing comparisons between the two systems. Wicked old capitalism means companies brutally compete and that drives the standard of the product/service upwards, to the benefit of us all. Scale it up and you end up with better healthcare, better transport, beter education, better technology etc.
It's not capitalism though, like I explained in my previous posts. :P
Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 pm I didn't know about the declining IQs :lol: Maybe it's down to dumber people reproducing earlier in life, while smarter people focus on completing education and careers before having kids?
That's basically the plot of Idiocracy. :lol:
Indy wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:39 pm He does think they're a problem in the country. Again, I can't find other sources that confirm this. Aside from interviews and legit news outlets. Like Telegraaf.
I could ask a relative to help me out, they might know more and better than I do.
What is true is that Geert really isn't a good guy. A political type with a shitty view on minorities, and painted our society a unrealistic and thus racist picture of Moroccans. And maybe other minority groups as well.
Yeah, I'm curious to hear what he said, exactly! :o
ScalieDan
Feuillu

Post by ScalieDan »

Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm Well that must have been their definition of intelligence then. The goal of IQ was always to measure intelligence.
Aiming to measure intelligence doesn't mean they really measure that. More on that later.
Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm Of course intelligence is determined both by genetic and environmental factors. It doesn't change the fact that it can be measured, provided we can define it. And that's where things get tricky...
Oh there are positions that claim intelligence has a fixed biological limit as in, your genetics are the big part that essentially decides your intelligence and others who say (besides mental disabilities) intelligence on every level is available to all.
I think this issue is about is intelligence fluid or fixed. Looked into it myself in the past. Not aaaallll tooo much though x3.
Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm Why not? It aims to measure the g factor, usually referred to as general intelligence. Is it a good proxy for actual intelligence? Well, there's no one answer to this, because there's no one definition of intelligence. At least the g factor correlates positively with academic achievement, job attainment, income and job performance, for what it's worth. But then again you can score highly with regard to general intelligence and yet have a poor social intelligence (it's sometimes the case with autists), while others have a lower g factor but high social intelligence (think street smarts). There's so many facets to intelligence that it makes it tricky to define, and how can we even agree on a measurement if we don't agree on a definition first?
I'm aware of g-factor which is just another system developed from the attempts at measuring intelligence. Social intelligences is usually referred to as EI (emotional intelligence)
Like how "people with high EI" would avoid certain phrases in social environment or how they interact on an emotional social level. I think I gave a link to it.

g-factor, besides it's obvious predictive power on certain aspects of success, isn't necessarily the best indicator as the links I showed explained. The tests might be biased, might favour those from specific backgrounds, might focus on areas you happen to be weaker while other tests would have uses areaa you are better at (a test for universal skills is really hard to make) and more to point out.
Idk, I know the link is like, a lot of text but worth reading.

more on my wording later
Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm Well of course they have, because of the importance of environmental factors with regard to general intelligence.
that wasn't my point. They kinda claimed that the country essentially reached the limit as of now. However, we do know of methods that would result in higher IQ results but are less joyful and probably even more options you can look into that don't take away joy. So I see that point they made as just wrong.
I feel like explaining that IQ progress isn't linear would already be a better approach but oh well.
Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm We would probably still believe those things if it weren't for all the scientific discoveries and widespread information. It's just that despite those, people nowadays still manage to believe stuff like the crap you mentioned.
Even in past there existed people who attempted scientific method, they just got hated on. I mean you know how science and the religious heavy world weren't friends I think x3.
Also, looking into if all of those modern issues are really low IQ people may show that it's not necessarily IQ but other factors that cause these.

I mean we know of indoctrination, we know of intelligent people who really said bs and so on and so forth.

Also, must say, a big chunk of the insane views comes from USA/popularized in USA. USA being a country many studies happen... meh.

I think it's very easy for us to say "they must be dumb to believe X" if maybe there is much more to it. So is a few of a physicist who thinks that stupidity in flat earthers may not be the most prominent factor but it's not my point in debating that, rather bring awareness of it having other causes.

Now to my "laters" I mentioned
These tests, as much as they desire to measure intelligence, often fail to truly show your IQ but a potential hint at where you might end up.
Online IQ tests I would already strongly advise against. IQ tests or tests aiming for g-factor (which have a strong overlap) are usually something you pay to get into a group of people for an IQ test and they are just overall more reliable tests with the research behind them.

I said it provocative that these shouldn't be taken seriously and not seen as really measuring your intelligence as while they have a considerable accuracy for certain aspects,
1. a favoured position is fluid intelligence, meaning this test would be a moment capture rather than showing your real capabilities.
2. It may have used areas you were weak at
3. Had a bad day
4. You used a shitty source to test
5. Questions and tasks were culturally missing you, screwing your data over.
and more points.

I get that people care about IQ but I hope people here don't fall into this mindset.
What matters are the things you do, you show, you live for.
If your arguments are great in what you love and want to promote, maybe you just work better with intrinsic motivation.
Maybe the typical way of testing is just not for you but irl you found your own way.

We have g-factor, IQ, EI and probably more I couldn't remember or haven't looked into yet. This isn't by any means a clear subject and as you said, defining it is a problem.

One last thing, being successful in school, workplace and whatnot can have very little to do with your intelligence and often it's suspected that those that do well on IQ simply have good conditions. Obviously not always but just mentioning that.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Education doesn't always mean a lot when it comes to intelligence. I always hated school, hardly ever paid attention because I had no interest, took days off all the time, and I still passed my tests. I have seen others who went to school much more often than I did who actually paid attention, yet they still didn't end up being highly intellectual; even done worse than me on their tests.

Most of what I've learned after I hit my teens was all stuff from outside school, and my typing improved grammatically a long time after finishing school. My interests such as music and technology, I learned all of those things myself. I didn't start playing guitar until I finished secondary school, and all schools ever taught when it came to technology was word processing. My interests in technology stem far from word processing, yet I still learned more about this on my own ironically.

Maybe I'm just better at learning things by myself, but I always had this feeling that education didn't teach me anything I wanted to know after I got to secondary school. I guess it depends on one's interests, but my hobbies and interests barely relate to anything that the education system over here teaches.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

Сым
Chiottes
Tings: 291

Post by Сым »

What is your stance on death penalty?
🥛 👌
Hunchman801 🇮🇱 wrote: How big are those ovens you use? :P I would never fit in mine. :lol:
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Neutral.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
Сым
Chiottes

Post by Сым »

Personally I am for it. Criminals like pedophiles deserve death penalty.
🥛 👌
Hunchman801 🇮🇱 wrote: How big are those ovens you use? :P I would never fit in mine. :lol:
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I guess it's better than them potentially ruining another person's life. If someone is a rapist in general, certain countries go as far as far as castration or death. It's unlikely for prison time to fix such people anyway.

Сым
Chiottes

Post by Сым »

There can be contributing factors to sexual assaults such as alcohol, but I would not give anyone this excuse.

People would still be responsible for their actions and they should still pay for them.
🥛 👌
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

That should be inexcusable, one's judgement should never be impaired so heavily as to think such things are OK.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

I am, overall, in favor of death penalty. Of course it should only be used as a last resort, but there are cases in which it sounds like the only sensible option, in my opinion.
ScalieDan
Feuillu

Post by ScalieDan »

Besides factually wrong legal terms being used by some here to maybe give examples of who is a criminal (and correct ones).
My opinion is that it's preferable to find solutions that do not use the death penalty.

However, these preferred solutions would be at danger of corruption. Which... literally happened couple days back in USA with war criminals.

Accusations and then wrongful conviction is not a sight seen in decades but regularly. Especially in crimes mentioned here.

Example being a woman claiming to have been raped by a person and after the person got charged and I think even put in prison, the person later admitted it was a lie.

There was a poll a while back I saw how false accusations have become a concern for men (I think that poll was in usa and had 30%?).
Yeah it only asked men cause it was related to a topic that would suggest a targeted group like that.

I could get over with it if we talk about mass murderer, serious war crimes and such. These are really hard to get wrong has you need to get it wrong on many corners.

But all in all I couldn't savely say where I would end. If I would get myself to use the ut most extrem crimes as worthy into breaking into human right violation.
certainly not body mutilation. torture is a no.

https://youtu.be/L30_hfuZoQ8
is a video about the topic. I think he implies he is leaning against it but gives a view of simply weighing lives and consequences against each other which are personal preference.

Btw, in all this what I said, I shall assume a modern court, with more western morality/ethic, using beyond reasonable doubt as standard and standard logical proceedings. once you leave a credible justice systems or go to places where morals widely differ the death penalty is a dangerous tool.

Edit: little side notes - rehabilitation is possible for many things or "function state to re-enter society"
rapist is not, shockingly, an agreed upon terms even among western countries. UK (I think it was specifically England) still denies to classify woman forcing intercourse as "rape"
it's sexual assault on highest degree but not listed as rape.

Not sure how such quick answers can be given to such a complex topic which has been around for quite some time and caused moral dilemmas for countries even x3.
lumgum
Dragon Médiéval
Tings: 10673

Post by lumgum »

Personally, I’m against the death penalty. I believe that most crimes are either not bad enough to deserve the death penalty, or are too bad to be given the death penalty. And it’s too expensive to keep the death penalty around for the three crimes that deserve it.

Dark Rayman says hi! I'm also still in Candy Chateau!
My current rank is: Medieval Dragon! Perhaps some minty freshness will cool down that breath!
ScalieDan
Feuillu

Post by ScalieDan »

So... trump is not really upset about anything. Congress is being raides by Trump supporters. National guards out. A woman shot dead in capital hall. I mean I didn't write all bad stuff about Trump back then. A lot more came since then.

Essentially everyone following closely knew he was a danger.
Now not even people in his party are all behind him and they try to do an instant removal based on 25th amendment.

Yeah domestic terrorism and Trump just isn't making a clear cut statement that this is wrong. That was a disgrace. No... he just says these are results that happen when stolen like that. And then kinda says to go home in peace and with love.

literally him on Twitter...
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

It's a sad sight indeed, but terrorism? I know the definition can be as vague as the use of violence in the pursuit of political aims, but if this is terrorism, then so were the Minneapolis riots. The violence wasn't targeted at civilians, it was just a bunch of vandals breaking in and making fools of themselves. One was even shot right in the neck by the police, as inevitably happens during violent unrest.

As for Trump, he certainly didn't do anything to stop it, but he didn't instruct people to break in either. At best, he said that people should walk down the Capitol and protest.
ScalieDan
Feuillu

Post by ScalieDan »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 pm It's a sad sight indeed, but terrorism? I know the definition can be as vague as the use of violence in the pursuit of political aims, but if this is terrorism, then so were the Minneapolis riots. The violence wasn't targeted at civilians, it was just a bunch of vandals breaking in and making fools of themselves. One was even shot right in the neck by the police, as inevitably happens during violent unrest.

As for Trump, he certainly didn't do anything to stop it, but he didn't instruct people to break in either. At best, he said that people should walk down the Capitol and protest.
Trump made a party while capitol was being attacked. He stated to have loved them. Yes he said to have loved the terrorists.

And this is called by ANYONE who knows law a bit as terrorism. The USA also has a section defining terrorism and this attack was aimed at a part of the constitution to undermine democracy and insight fear to the legislators.

I really hope your analogy was just an accidental miscatch. There is no debate about this around.

sedition, insurrection are the legal passages they will likely be held accountable for. Treason is defined slightly differently and thus not usable here.

If you didn't follow all, Trump has continued to spread lies and provoke people to act and not let them steal it.

He created a cult and even though there are 2 tweets that show he lost control over his cult, 3rd one said to love them.

I cannot stress this enough
*He said to love traitors, domestic terrorists with confederat flags, nazi flags etc.* after they attacked it. over a day later he had to make a statement. I don't think he wanted to say these words but whoever wrote it made it so the cult members don't stop. He still insisted something was very wrong in election (which there is no evidence of, and most of smaller (singular to less than a dozen) cases were republican favouring. His lawyers also conceded to have nothing on trials.

This man is insane and if you think it wasn't, a spokesman from trump administration mentioned trial by combat.

If you didn't follow the stories closely, you miss out on how insane this is. Police officers and some from military helped get these in and were fired when Identified..

We talk about the Capitol were congress confirms the election results. It was a direct attack against a democratic part.

idk what protests you refer to but a riot isn't terrorism by default. Political motivated too. As long as it isn't aimed at politicians, bodues representing the constitution or to induce fear among the whole population, it's not terrorism.

I think I forgot one more condition but Terrorism isn't something lightly. I watched the news live. I watched the crazy shit that went on. This was terrorism. There is no doubt about it.

If Treason wasn't defined as is, as every lawyer stated it's sedition not treason, it would have been treason too.

They got as far as into the congress floor. The woman shot was trying to go through a window that was smashed open and national guard pointed guns to that window. Despite the obvious warning of freaking leaving, she decided storming a building with politicians and ARMED PEOPLE next to her. Her death was anything but injustice. There is high evidence how this mob of domestic terrorists received less force because of some in police taking part and under staffed guards. There is also a reason why they had not enough. Which gets rather crazy. FBI and such have been confirmed to offer help and other agencies but police refused help. Slowing aid significantly.

And in the end 5 people have been confirmed dead.
one from police/national guard (died from injuries later on)
1 shot dead while committing one of the highest offenses possible in USA (the fact it's only 1 is insane, we talk about a direct attack on a constitutional body)
3 died through different means
I think 1 was falling down from a structure, 1 died through material of a flashbang getting into blood flow (flashbang must have been really close)
1 died by tasing himself

I can confirm the first 2 I mentioned, the last 3 are just what goes around how they died.
edit:
https://youtu.be/LJ0Hfc8hvpE
here is a breakdown of a lot of what happened. After he made this video some more disgusting things, like the video of Trump having a good time with others, came about.

edit nr.2: to look up "18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions"
Section 5
(B)appear to be intended—
(ii)

to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii)

to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

If the case you refer to with rioters in that place have very specific aims they could end up being declared terrorists under 5 B i
but if it was about BLM, which is an outrage based upon injustice, the motives don't add up to terrorism.

However, looters have often confirmed they just wanted to steal in chaos. Some don't some did.

And there were burning houses and such as most extrem stuff, but due to motives being very different these have their own sections and definitions