Moved to raymind.raymanpc.com

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
th3()ne
Antitoon
Tings: 16

Post by th3()ne »

i dont really care.
HI GUYS :DDDD
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

I do :mrgreen:
th3()ne
Antitoon
Tings: 16

Post by th3()ne »

Then I now care, LOL
HI GUYS :DDDD
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Actually, I do not care anymore since he left, more exactly he was chased by miss_ceres_online and Nikkoss who did not like the way he moderated.
Newray
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by Newray »

I think his personality is pretty nice. But I dislike his way of styling a website. Both MetalGearRayman and NotrAmiRayman were great sites anyway.
Rayman Origins Progress: 100% Image246/246 Image51/51 Image31/31 Image10/10
Rayman Jungle Run Progress: 100% Image70/70
Rayman 3 HD Progress: 100% ImageScore: 702322 ImageCages: 60/60
#Rubber mark#
Murfy
Tings: 83021

Post by #Rubber mark# »

NotrAmiRayman was a very tiny website.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

Any possible chance of the sites being translated into English someday? I would really like to see the interesting content in them someday.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

I will do my best to have them translated.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge

Post by Hoodcom »

I wish I could help you translate the site, but I don't know french.

I still think the sites are a great site even though I don't understand a word they say. You did a great job.
Newray
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by Newray »

My French is good enough to understand those sites. But I really can't translate them..
Rayman Origins Progress: 100% Image246/246 Image51/51 Image31/31 Image10/10
Rayman Jungle Run Progress: 100% Image70/70
Rayman 3 HD Progress: 100% ImageScore: 702322 ImageCages: 60/60
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Of course it would take a lot of time to translate the whole card game, the huge encyclopedia and the comic, but there is a link taking you to the graphic versions of the Rayman cards on RaymanTCG, check it ;)
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

I guess for now I could use some online translater to see what everything says. :)

*Edits*

You know I think I could help out getting some of your PC sites translated into English, the online translater I found is pretty good, I tested it on RaymanENCYCLO and it got a lot of it done correctly from what I can tell, but there are words untranslated still, but maybe this way it would take a load off of Hunchman if he did not have to translate the whole entire site but yet make corrections and a few translations. I only have done just one page though, I will show it here for you guys to see soon. I just wanted to give Hunchman a help where he wouldn't have to work too hard on something which would take a lot of time.

---

I.RAYMAN

a) l' history of Rayman

Rayman is a unique being, of which person does not know the origin.

By strange which whim of the destiny or gods did it appear on the Crossing of the Dreams, no wise one, no wizard could not say it.

This that one knows summarizes itself to the testimonies of the fishermen of the Sea of Lums that the découvrirent, to the go out of a restless night, deeply gone to sleep to the shadow of a palm tree. Frightened by this strange come creature of the sea, the fishermen appelèrent to the rescousse the peoples of the forest, skies and depths. The sun had not attained his zenith when a crowd of be stranger them a than the others tore down the sand dunes purple. They restèrent a long time to observe it: "Qu'était-ce therefore that this funny fellow without arms or legs?", themselves did they ask. "Does it Etait-il possible that it was only in life?", s'étonna itself even the one of them when Rayman s'étira itself while fooling bruyamment.

It not fallut a long time to Rayman to convince the inhabitants of the Crossing of the generosity of its intention. His dynamism a lot of humor, its fantastic strengths, his love of life and nature conquirent until the creatures the more distrusting. And when it triompha of the malefic Mister Dark, the evidence s'imposa itself: Rayman was the bravest one of all, the ideal hero, the one for that the laugh and friendship pass before all and for that the most beautiful one of the victories is worth only by the parties that follow…

b)Rayman through the games

1) rayman

2)rayman2[/img]

3)rayman3

II.LES BE ABLE RAYMAN

a)les fists of Rayman

1) the magic fist

At the time of his quest against Mr Dark, Rayman has for alone means of defense his fist télescopique, be able offer by Bétilla the fée. This is a straight fist that goes out of the white O of the stomach of Rayman, and that comes back to the end of a certain distance (all depends how the shooting is loaded) or after to have touched a target. At the time of the defeat of Mosquito, Rayman will obtain a new strength, the fist grappin. It allows for him to hang itself to the Flying Rings, predecessors of the purple Lums, at one go of fist.

2) the fists in now and the quick fists

t exists a means to improve the shooting of Rayman: the fist in now reinforces the fist of Rayman, that becomes then a lot more powerful one - but Rayman must watch to not to do to injure itself for that would lower the power of the fist. The quick fists return quicker the fist of Rayman, it exists 3 levels of speeds.

3) the energy balls

At the time of his quest against Beard Splitting, good Globox to Rayman a gift of Ly, a money Lum, to escape from ecumeur. This money Lum confers him a new strength, the one to launch balls of white energies. Once liberated Ly, she will give to Rayman a money new Lum returning the shooting of blue Rayman, this that allows the latter to hang itself to the purple Lums. And once liberated Globox, the latter will give to Rayman another money Lum coming from Ly that will return its balls yellow energies, allowing for him to load his shooting during a certain times labs for a maximum power.

4) the force fists

At the time of his adventure, Rayman will be able to recover force fists (in the levels, or given by Ly the fée) that increase considerably the power of its shooting. But if Rayman does to injure itself 3 times, his shooting returns to normalcy ordinary.

5) the shooting "M"

At the time of the biathlon Chases Fights "M", all the participants, including Rayman, have straight to a purple shooting. This purple shooting is inofensif, impossible to load for a power maximum but just good to activate switches and to hang itself to the purple Lums.

6) the force of the fists

At the time of his quest against the Hoodlums, Rayman can project on its enemies forces it of its fists: it turns his fist and some launches the energy. This energy comes back to the end of a certain distance (all depends how the fist is loaded) or if she meets an obstacle. There is a force by fist: Rayman can project the force of his straight fist then of his left fist, but for re-tirer, it will have to await the return of one of the 2 forces. Note that more the fist is loaded more forces it is powerful: she is white if she little or did not load, orange if she is loaded average, and red if she is loaded to melts.

7) the forces of the fists strafes

Rayman also can project the forces of its fists on the side, to bypass the protection of an enemy for example. The usage of the shooting to effects are the even that for the normal shooting.

8) wash out them laser

Following washes out it obtained laser, the fists of Rayman will be different. With the cyclotorgnole, the fists of Rayman are provided with magic gloves, and when Rayman launches the force of his fist (same usage that for the normal shooting), a tornade there is hung, that is brought to the target before disappearing. With the pulvéropoing, the fists of Rayman are provided with gloves of studded metals, and when Rayman launches the force of his fist (same usage that for the normal shooting), the shadow the same as the fist studded; the shooting of Rayman are thus a lot more powerful ones. With the grappinocroc, the fists of Rayman are provided with pairs of pliers croco électrifiées, and Rayman, instead of launching the force of its fists, launches the pairs of pliers that hang themselves to the target (same usage that for the normal shooting), and the electrocute. With the rocketpunch, the straight fist of Rayman is transformed in missile, and the left fist is unusable. Instead of launching the force of its fists, Rayman pulls the missile that it guides in all liberty (the missile disappears to the end of a moment, to reappear to the fist of Rayman, at this point in time it can withdraw it); the extremely powerful missile, as much as a pulvéropoing loaded to melts. With the épicoptère, no modification does not produce itself (same usage that for the normal shooting).

b)les wicks of Rayman

1) l' helicopter

Rayman can use its wicks to do the helicopter. It does them then to turn very quickly - at this point in time they are cutting as a razor! - to glide during a current moment (let us note that from his adventure against Beard Splitting, Rayman can use his helicopter also a long time as it desires it, without flying for as much).

2) the great-helicopter one

Thanks to the fiole of the Musician and to a certain money Lum of Ly, Rayman can use his strength helicopter to fly, c'est-à-dire to advance, climb, and descend in the airs without times limit. Note that thanks to the strength épicoptère, the force of the hair of Rayman is multiplied tenfold, this that is equivalent to the great-helicopter one (limited).

3) the fall of the hair

With the time, Rayman loses its hair. As everyone! In fact at the time of his first adventure, it had 3 wicks of distinct hair. At the time of his second adventure, it not some had more than 2! And at the time of his third adventure, Rayman always sports 2 wicks, nevertheless very ébouriffées!

secondary or temporary c)pouvoirs

1) the luciole of Joe

Joe the extraterrestrial one, that holds a creperie refreshment area in the Cellars of Skops, ready to Rayman a luciole to light up it in the obscurity of the caves. Some exchanges Rayman must reestablish the electricity with Joe. This is a temporary strength.

2) l' clash to the platforms

Bétilla the Fée gives to Rayman the strength to cling to the platforms also a long time as it wants it. This is a permanent strength.

3) the magic seeds

Your Ray Zan gives to Rayman of the magic seeds allowing for him to do to push plants in the Marshes of forgetfulness. Some exchanges Rayman must return him his tunique remained hung to a branch. This is a temporary strength.

4) the race

Bétilla the Fée gives to Rayman the strength to run without run out of steam, this that allows Rayman to go more quickly and to jump more far. This is a permanent strength.

---

I'm afraid I must stop pasting them like this... seeing there are tons of info on that page. And may not all fit on this post... which results to double posting which I am not sure if Hunchman would be happy or not about for something like this... *edits #2*

Here it is, A lot of it:

Part one: http://hoodcom.no-ip.info/rtfs/index.php?showtopic=38

Part two: http://hoodcom.no-ip.info/rtfs/index.php?showtopic=39

Both for Hunchman to see. :wink:

All I wanted to do is help out a friend. :D
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

This is very nice from you, unfortunately this translator is very bad :|
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

Well I thought it mostly worked. Well... I guess it will take you a long time to translate still.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Translating RaymanBD will not be easy because I should edit JPG files, and translating RaymanTCG and RaymanENCYCLO is a huge work.
Jman
Bzzit
Tings: 57987

Post by Jman »

OK I am back, so what is this trading card game about, is it like some fan game or somthing?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

It is a card game which contains Rayman creatures and magical cards ;)
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

But is it like a fan game?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

It is like every card game that is sold anywhere.
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

That's cool.
ImageImage
6/100 - Not Boon :partyhat: