Rayman The Fan Series (Hoodcom's forum closed down)

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Luckster
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 17660

Re: Rayman The Fan Series (Affiliate) OPEN

Post by Luckster »

Hoodcom wrote:I'd say about 10 minutes at most.
Only ten minutes? Dang! Yer good! Woulda taken me longer!
th3()ne
Antitoon
Tings: 16

Post by th3()ne »

The Lord himself created the boundries of time.
HI GUYS :DDDD
Phoenixan
Ursula
Tings: 26333

Post by Phoenixan »

While this topic is still on the first page, I might want to mention that there are now two "http://" prefixes when you click on the link. Might want to fix that on raymanpc some time.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Randy Phantom wrote:RTFS is open: http://www.raymanpc.com/rtfs/index.php
Error 404
File not found :x

Has this been cancelled?
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

Ages ago. It should redirect to the phantom's mansion though.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Ah yes, RTFS. Another forum from Hoodcom that had hundreds of forum changes. Those days were incredibly funny.
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

This thread is really weird and everyone who hasn't read it should. It's unforgettable and fascinating. And th3()ne is an asshole.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Hoodcom's long post on page 9 was indeed fascinating. XD
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

th3()ne wrote:Bah, young child, I have fathered children and grand-children, do not think you can teach me the laws of life itself.
Luckster wrote:How can you father grandchildren?? For once something you said made me laugh.
Reminds me of Josef Fritzl.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

Xenon wrote:Hoodcom's long post on page 9 was indeed fascinating. XD
lol, I actually forgot about that.

Well, forum days for me are over... as in I don't plan to run one again... I had RTFS up to help Abhinav out, which obviously he didn't use it much... That and the phantom mansion are over with... Also what made me decide so was the host was expensive to renew. I rather sit back at forums like Rayman PC and another place I go to. (No, not ZEJ...)

Rayman The Fan Series site cannot be affiliated with Rayman PC anymore, unless it's owner, Abhinav, has a proper website for it... and as far as I know, RTFS production is at halt due to college and another series made called "The Angry Gamers".

That is the final update I have for this topic, and I will edit the title.
Xenon wrote:Ah yes, RTFS. Another forum from Hoodcom that had hundreds of forum changes. Those days were incredibly funny.

RTFS is really Abhinav's site/forum, I just took care of the hard work during those times. Though yes, I regret doing all those forum changes, today I realize how pathetic I was back then.

If I was to ever make a site for RTFS again for Abhinav, I swear it will only be a site and not a forum. I rather RTFS have a sub-forum here at Rayman PC due to all the Rayman fans already being here. It's just the best option and the best way to go, besides, it'd probably help PC out that way too.

Though I highly doubt I'd make any websites for a long time, as I've not been into web programming for a few months now. I've had other projects in mind and other activities too. Lately it's been video games, TV, and internet for me. I've collected a lot of games over the past few months too. For example, I've gotten me a Sega DreamCast (Which finally allowed me to play my Japanese copy of Rayman 2; which I plan to take video game play of it.), I've gotten a Sega CD attachment for my Sega Genesis which I took the time in repairing and successfully got working. (I really enjoyed playing Lunar and Sonic CD on it.) I've gotten a Sega Master System (which I've not played it much.), Sega 32x for the Genesis (which I was unable to use due to no power adapter for it.), I got an original NES I repaired, and I also now have a Wii which I've been enjoying games on. Such as Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Some of my other projects were me getting my home theater system upgraded, a new computer built, an older computer built, and getting some work started on my vehicle finally.

Currently, this year, I plan on being active here at Rayman PC again, as well as another community I go to, which is called overclock.net (Place for everyone into computers, games, overclocking and all that good stuff. Quite a lot of awesome projects going on.), and that's all I've planned so far.

I am sorry for being quite inactive here at PC too, I really missed this place. I am also thinking that I probably should have my named changed back to Hoodcom since everyone seems to prefer that here.
timoo
El Luchador
Tings: 22216

Post by timoo »

th3()ne wrote:Your mother is a horrendous Jew, do not insult me you satanic being.
I'm pretty sure she comes from Jewpiter!
Attachments
Jewpiter
Jewpiter
jewpiter.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 5605 times
Today is another death.
Image Image
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Re: Rayman The Fan Series (Hoodcom's forum closed down)

Post by The Jonster »

I can't access the link anymore. Whatever happened to it?
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

The Jonster wrote:I can't access the link anymore. Whatever happened to it?
You didn't read this thread at all before posting is what happened to it :lol:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

The Jonster wrote:I can't access the link anymore. Whatever happened to it?
Seriously? It's been nearly 10 years since the last post, along with things stating it's been closed quite a long time ago.

This isn't Record Day or anything, so please refrain from bumping ancient threads. Especially if anything of value can't be added to it, if you feel that something can be revived please consult the moderation team before you bump an extremely old thread.

Thank you.