RayWiki - on Youtube!

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Rock_TBT
Ptizêtre en or
Tings: 935

RayWiki - on Youtube!

Post by Rock_TBT »

Put all the info on RayWiki in video-form on Youtube! RayTube! :D

As in, each major section of each game is narratted and complemented by images in a video along side some music.

There really aren´t many videos on Youtube about Rayman.

It is easier to listen to information in a video rather than read it and it is arguably easier to access than using hyperlinks. There is a clear beginning and end in a video.

Let someone narrate, make some 3D-objects and put some jazzy music!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Re: RayWiki - on Youtube!

Post by Hunchman801 »

I like the idea, though it all boils down to one question: who has the time to work on such a project? Because it sure sounds very time-consuming!
Rock_TBT
Ptizêtre en or
Tings: 935

Post by Rock_TBT »

Hunchman801 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:24 pm I like the idea, though it all boils down to one question: who has the time to work on such a project? Because it sure sounds very time-consuming!
Well, anyone who is interested? :hinhinhin:

If anyone is interested, here is what you can do:
- If you have a microphone, read each page.
- If you have Windows Live Movie maker (or similar), you could download images to a hard-drive and download music-files.
- If you have a youtube-account, you could set-up the Youtube page
(optional: - If you know modeling, you could render some scenes)

So, in essence, read each page, put an image in Windows Live Movie Maker and put a music in and upload.

If I would guess, it would take may be a day per each (major) game, excluding the uploading time?
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Post by arnoldfranklin »

I think something interesting would be if Pirate Community as a whole had a channel. It might be mainly RayWiki videos but it might be fun to make videos on the forum. I know I'm bumping.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself