Rayman zone revival

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

Rayman zone revival

Post by DavidSosa »

I'm new in Rayman Franchise, aslo in this community (i'm latin american, sorry for my English), so, when i play rayman raving rabbids, they give me a code to Enter raymanzone.com and viene the highest scores of other players, in TV party You upload your rabbid to that site, so, not only for raving rabbids, in other Rayman games, they say to go to that website for download videos, images, info, demos and chat in a community and get exclusive things, so, I see that almost all content from rayman zone has been downloaded and posted here http://www.rayman-fanpage.de/fanpage.htm so... Maybe it's not possible to revive that function of "put your code and see the highest scores" because they need servers and etc. But we can revive the website like it was before (create a webpage with the favicon like the Rayman 2 PC icon)
So what do you think (do you had a discord, I wanna join)
i hate myself
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Re: Rayman zone revival

Post by Hunchman801 »

Welcome to this place, DavidSosa! You can introduce yourself here if you like. :)

Regarding your request, I understand that you're interested in reviving the Rayman Raving Rabbids leaderboards that were on the old RaymanZone website. For the record, this was already done for Rayman 3 in 2007, and the Hall of Fame has been available on this site ever since (bar a short hiatus in 2019 and 2020).

Now as for Rayman Raving Rabbids, the first step would be to crack the code system, which I don't think has been done yet. Maybe you can ask about it in the modding and utilities forum, and we'll take it from there?

PS: I split your question about playing Rayman 1 on the Wii into another topic here. ;)
Dark Skink
Paluchard
Tings: 507

Re: Rayman zone revival

Post by Dark Skink »

Yeah i want that too!