The Story Of Me (Magician)

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
TheMagician
Bombe à hélice
Tings: 80

The Story Of Me (Magician)

Post by TheMagician »

Chapter I: Rayman 1
Long Ago There Was A Foolish Lumbless Wonder Called "Rayman" Who Defeated Mister D. For The First Time. Yea Sure He Was On The Right Side. The Right Side Of Evil! The Bubble Dreamer Is The Worst Leader A World Could Ever Have! He Sleeps On The Job And So Do His So Called "Legendary Heroes"! No Offense Bubble Dreamer But You Are The Worst Leader Ever!

Chapter II: Rayman Junior
So Yea I Was Good Friends With Betilla The Fairy That Is Till I Ordered The Darktoons To Take Her Prisoner! But Anyway When I Look Back At The Rayman Junior I'm Like WHO CARES ABOUT DARN KIDS! Education My Ass! But Anyway Mister D. Stole Thingy Thing I Forgot It's Name! But Anyway Rayman Recovered It And Blah Blah Blah World Saved.

Chapter III: Rayman Origins
Oh Look It's The Game Where Became A Bad Dude! First Off I'd Like To Tell You How I Became From Female To Male And Rayperson To Teensie.
I Went By The Name Of Ales E. Mansay (Ales Edward Mansay). I Was The Nerd Of Magic School And Everyone Laughed Calling Me A Brainic! They Laughed And Laughed! That Day I SWORE TO MAKE THOSE FOOLS PAY! oh...ahem sorry...anyway. I Try Learn Magic Slowly But Kept Failing And People Called Me Loser And Non-Wizard. 2 Mounths Later I Was Officallly Banned From Magic School. That Day...That Night! i Swore Revenge! So Bout 4 Years Later I Was Ready To Make My Revenge Plan Reatily! I Secretly Planted A Mircophone Disguised A Flower So The Idoits Would Go To War With The Livd Dead! At The End Of Each Level They'd Give Me Lums That I Use To Power My Steampunk City And My Evil Machines! Sadly My Beautiful City Blew Up In The End. Oh Yea I Forgot To Tell You How Changed Gender and Species. Well I Was Working On Some Chemicals When....One Of my Darktoons Mindless Poured The Chemicals All Over Me! Causeing My Gender To Change From Male To Female And I Become A Teensie In The Process.

Chapter IV: Rayman Legends (Final Showdown)
Bout A Year After My Defeat, I When Back To Doing Evil Stuff After Tamming A Army Of Toad Warriors And Creating A Shiny New Underwater Base! My New Gameplan Was To Use My Newest Invention The Cloneing Device! It Cloned My Bio Slektion Multplying Me In 4 Devious Teenises Called "Dark Teensies". So Me,Myself,I, And Me Created These Steampunk Flying Machines For All 4 Of Us To Use. When Rayman Found Out That The Last Devious Teensie Was The Real Me (Go Figure) He Headed To My Secret Underwater Lab Lociated Under The Sea. I Called My Pet Serpent On The Lumbless Wonder! Later Me And RayRay Would Have A Showdown Because...He Had To Face...MY MECHA SERPENT! Again..Rayman Bested My Machines. He Is Sent Flying To A Nearby Plaform Where I Am Stageing My Escape. Though Thanks To Gitch Purposes My Steampunk Flying Machine Gets Stuck In The Ground And Rayman Falcon Punches Me To The Mars! Well I've Covered Everything You Need To Know About Me. Bye!

-The Magician (Ales Edward Mansay)
You're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel here looking for a signature.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: The Story Of Me (Magician)

Post by Adsolution »

OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Now I know everything about you.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
TheMagician
Bombe à hélice
Tings: 80

Post by TheMagician »

OldClassicGamer wrote:Now I know everything about you.
Well Not Everything. A Guy's Gotta Keep Secrets.
You're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel here looking for a signature.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

You type normally and like everybody else.
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Ales, Why Do You Type Like This? You Do Not Sound Menacing If You Do This. More Like A Little Puppy Who Just Discovered The Internet.
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

I see he has some connection with Fawful. This is user I am talking about: http://raymanpc.com/forum/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=1206
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayman fan2000
Barbara
Tings: 10530

Post by Rayman fan2000 »

TheMagician wrote:The Lumbless Wonder
lolno
see he lumbed not lumbles
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Magician, you could do a favour to the humanity and contacting NASA to explain there are devil-alike creatures in Mars and that it is suddenly much smaller than Earth and owning lots of crateers. :P
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

What was that planetoid anyways? Some say it's the one of the moons, but I sincerely doubt that.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Master wrote:What was that planetoid anyways? Some say it's the one of the moons, but I sincerely doubt that.
On the Xbax achievements, the game states it's a moon.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Well it certainly isn't fucking Mars.
lillytheteensie
Lums Rouge
Tings: 65

Post by lillytheteensie »

ummm WHAT