Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance UPDATE 2.00

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Re: Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance Update

Post by Ray502 »

UPDATE: The demo is finished. All I need is to make a couple of touches here and there and I will release it. Plus, the game will have mini-games, you can buy the mini-games for 250 tings and you can play games like Time Attack, Capture The Ting, Escape from the Screen, and more. The mini-games will have all of the worlds from my game and from all of the Rayman 1 worlds. And there is a shop where you buy stuff from the Magician like the mini-games, Golden Fist, Power up, Little Power up, and more. These stuff ain't included in the demo but I will show a couple of photos and maybe a video of what it could look like.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Re: Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance Update

Post by Raymanni »

I'd like to see how the shop looks like, if you have already made it of course. :wink:
Ray502
Magicien

Re: Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance Demo

Post by Ray502 »

The demo is finally here :mrgreen: :mryellow: In this demo you can play 4 levels from my game using all of the current stuff I made. You can change which costume you want by going to the Options.
IMPORTANT: This game has got 1 bug that me and the engine creator and designer which is Multimagyar. We couldn't fix Rayman's eyes when it looks buggy like it did in Rayman Brain Games. It will appear buggy when you jump while standing still. You can still fix it by jumping but to not activate it, you will have to jump while moving. Me and Multimagyar tried a while to fix it by putting the two black bars on the side of the screen but it only helped it a little. Sorry for this 1 bug, we tried our best to fix it but it won't work.
Anyways, here is how to make the game work. First, when you download the data, music, and game folder, extract all 3 of them and put them in a single location: ex, Downloads. Put the extracted music folder in the data folder. Take the demo out of the folder you extracted but DON'T put it in the data folder. It should work if you do that. If there is anymore bugs you find, let me know. The shop which I just finished ain't in the demo as well as the mini games. I didn't wanna spoil too much of my game. So here is the data folder.
http://www.2shared.com/file/ZlzfPsSP/data__2_.html
Here is the music folder.
http://www.2shared.com/file/AglRiVvX/music.html
Here is the demo.
http://www.2shared.com/file/15dNvTKu/Ra ... nce_D.html
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Rayman502 wrote:The demo is finally here :mrgreen: :mryellow: In this demo you can play 4 levels from my game using all of the current stuff I made. You can change which costume you want by going to the Options.
IMPORTANT: This game has got 1 bug that me and the engine creator and designer which is Multimagyar. We couldn't fix Rayman's eyes when it looks buggy like it did in Rayman Brain Games. It will appear buggy when you jump while standing still. You can still fix it by jumping but to not activate it, you will have to jump while moving. Me and Multimagyar tried a while to fix it by putting the two black bars on the side of the screen but it only helped it a little. Sorry for this 1 bug, we tried our best to fix it but it won't work.
Anyways, here is how to make the game work. First, when you download the data, music, and game folder, extract all 3 of them and put them in a single location: ex, Downloads. Put the extracted music folder in the data folder. Take the demo out of the folder you extracted but DON'T put it in the data folder. It should work if you do that. If there is anymore bugs you find, let me know. The shop which I just finished ain't in the demo as well as the mini games. I didn't wanna spoil too much of my game. So here is the data folder.
Here is the demo.
Thanks you so much for download link :D
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

GeekOfTheGame wrote:
Rayman502 wrote:The demo is finally here :mrgreen: :mryellow: In this demo you can play 4 levels from my game using all of the current stuff I made. You can change which costume you want by going to the Options.
Here is the demo.
You're welcome, enjoy the 4 levels, and don't forget to post your feedback :wink:

Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

When I first launched the game I could not find out how to start the game because I could not figure out the key assignments. I pressed every button on my keyboard it does nothing. Only the arrow keys seems to be functional.
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums

Rayman502 wrote:
GeekOfTheGame wrote:
Here is the demo.
You're welcome, enjoy the 4 levels, and don't forget to post your feedback :wink:
can you give me the list of keys on the keyboard to play the game
Image Image
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Same for me.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Not functional here as well.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums

OldClassicGamer wrote:Not functional here as well.
How did you made ​​functional I bug any key on my keyboard does not work unless the keys up, down, left and right.
Image Image
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Dude, I said it is NOT functional.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

So sorry, I messed up. First, make sure the music file is named like this: music and make sure it is in the data folder. Rename the data (2) to data. Then make sure that the demo application is NOT inside the data folder and make sure it isn't in ANY kind of file. It works for me. Here are the controls.
A: Jump, hold for farther jump.
Shift: Run.
Space: Punch, hold for longer distance.
Down: Crouch, hold A to move and left or right to turn.
Left: Move left.
Right: Move right.
Escape: Go to in game menu.
Enter: Apply, for menu.
Make sure to press apply when you change something in the menu.

Harpic fraîcheur
Lums

OldClassicGamer wrote:Dude, I said it is NOT functional.
Excuse me i speak french ..
Image Image
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

It's ok, no worries. I just wrote word "not" with caps to help you understand.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums

OldClassicGamer wrote:It's ok, no worries. I just wrote word "not" with caps to help you understand.
Thankx you ^^
Image Image
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

Is it working now? Don't forget to read my post if it ain't working.

OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Rayman502 wrote:Is it working now? Don't forget to read my post if it ain't working.
Works for me now.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

OldClassicGamer wrote:
Rayman502 wrote:Is it working now? Don't forget to read my post if it ain't working.
Works for me now.
Excellent. Enjoy it.

GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Yup, working too ;)
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums

Rayman501 you can send me the files already installed the demo I can not install .. :oops2:
Image Image