RaymanPC Kingdom: LeWhite Lum Story

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

RaymanPC Kingdom: LeWhite Lum Story

Post by Hoodcom »

After browsing around some of the old posts, nostalgia came to me with the old story thread I had made which Hunchman kindly assisted with with his orsum art skills and story telling. The story the wabid & the wite lum was made for fun and to allow anyone join in. A second story was to be made, however it never got to starting point.

So I decided to start a new one for fun of it, in a cleaner form of serious writing. (Not the spammish type seen in the previous story.) Though I wouldn't mind something a bit silly. So here I've made a new title to basically combine the previous titles I came up with.

We can think of it as like a fun little role play, I'm hoping Hunchman will chime in again, I mean come on, who wouldn't after his über orsum work. After all, he still wants to be a mod! :lol:

So far, the cast I have in mind, and whether or not they chime in is another story tale, are:

Captain LeHumchman801
Rayman
Globox
Queen Serza
Mastré LeMashed
XennyPoo (Name from a previous story. :lol: After all, he proposed to Queen Serza!)
LeWhite Lum
Teensies (Could be hundreds)
Murfy
Rabbids (Could happen.)

That's pretty well it, anyone else who wants to join in will have to play their own parts, sorry. :P

Oh, and I may just "borrow" Humch's orsum image. :winkgrin:
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Re: RaymanPC Kingdom: LeWhite Lum Story

Post by GOT4N »

WAIT IM NOT THERE so that topic has to be locked.
not
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

GOT4N wrote:WAIT IM NOT THERE so that topic has to be locked.
not
I beg your pardon?
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Hoodcom wrote:
GOT4N wrote:WAIT IM NOT THERE so that topic has to be locked.
not
I beg your pardon?
What? :mryellow:
Birds858
Creveton
Tings: 28481

Post by Birds858 »

Bump.

The story is dead ? Too bad, i would liked to be in. :(
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

Hoodcom wrote:After browsing around some of the old posts, nostalgia came to me with the old story thread I had made which Hunchman kindly assisted with with his orsum art skills and story telling. The story the wabid & the wite lum was made for fun and to allow anyone join in. A second story was to be made, however it never got to starting point.

So I decided to start a new one for fun of it, in a cleaner form of serious writing. (Not the spammish type seen in the previous story.) Though I wouldn't mind something a bit silly. So here I've made a new title to basically combine the previous titles I came up with.

We can think of it as like a fun little role play, I'm hoping Hunchman will chime in again, I mean come on, who wouldn't after his über orsum work. After all, he still wants to be a mod! :lol:

So far, the cast I have in mind, and whether or not they chime in is another story tale, are:

Captain LeHumchman801
Rayman
Globox
Queen Serza
Mastré LeMashed
XennyPoo (Name from a previous story. :lol: After all, he proposed to Queen Serza!)
LeWhite Lum
Murfy
Rabbids (Could happen.)

That's pretty well it, anyone else who wants to join in will have to play their own parts, sorry. :P
This sounds like a fun game! So what happened? :)
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Birds858
Creveton

Post by Birds858 »

The Jonster wrote:
Hoodcom wrote:After browsing around some of the old posts, nostalgia came to me with the old story thread I had made which Hunchman kindly assisted with with his orsum art skills and story telling. The story the wabid & the wite lum was made for fun and to allow anyone join in. A second story was to be made, however it never got to starting point.

Captain LeHumchman801
Rayman
Globox
Queen Serza
Mastré LeMashed
LeWhite Lum
Murfy
Rabbids (Could happen.)

This sounds like a fun game! So what happened? :)
I guess everyone forget it until i bump it.
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

I wouldn't have seen this but now I wonder what it's about :P
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Birds858
Creveton

Post by Birds858 »

I suggest to begin the story and update the cast but i don’t know if Hoodcom would accept ? :?
Last edited by Birds858 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Birds858 wrote:

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

Your smiley is backwards :mrgreen:
Hmmmm, you could always PM him about it, maybe he'll let you take over for this story! :)
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Birds858
Creveton

Post by Birds858 »

I will notify him instead.
Hoodcom wrote:If we can continue LeWhite Lum Story ?

Last bumped by Birds858 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:13 pm.

Birds858 wrote:

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :