My version of rayman 1!

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

FAB
Murray
Tings: 20110

Post by FAB » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:36 pm

Beebop wrote:Image
Finally, a new chapter in the story. :)
Be better than sorry.It's acually finally time SOMEONE POSTED here.

CHAPTER 7: the fate for a true friend

Rayman tumpled over a bush and found himself in a lake.Luckly he still had the silver lum.He swam to the end and let the lum free.It then glazed,creating a portal for rayman.He quickly went through and apeared in a tree house above a high lagoon.The silver lum was beside him,as his assianstant.This lum became a true friend indead.Rayman would not forgve this lum,ever.Now it was time to make a move.Rayman looked above and gluided with his hair below.He had a plan to reach the high end.The lum followed him during the process.When rayman reached a branch he started shaking it untill he'd let go.He went high to where he was aiming for.The lum zoomed after rayman.When the two reached above the canopy,it was time to say goodbye to his little friend."i won't forgive a lum like you mister" smiled rayman,disapearing through the branches.

The two will meet again.
"You don't know what you can do, until you try."
I like Kung fuuuuuuuuuuu! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Panda

Beebop
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by Beebop » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:36 pm

Wow, you are up late aren't you?

FAB
Murray

Re: My version of rayman 1!

Post by FAB » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 pm

Was i?

CHAPTER 8: Moskito's revenge

Rayman leaped in a lake,grabbed some tings and swan to the other end.He then hesatated.Where should i go know? thought Rayman,kicking some mouldy leafs the the autum meadow.He lokked around.No such party was watching him so far.

Rayman pawed through a nesty hideout and went in."BOO"! belowe a voice behind him."Remember me"?It was moskito.Rayman jumped."go away you lousy moron"! grunted Rayman punching him."ow!2 screamed moskito stinging Rayman back."youch"! cried Rayman.He moved ten paces backwords and threw a fireball in moskito's direction."eeeeeeeeeeee"! shrieked moskito."i didn't know you could do that"!He threw three red,spicky fruits and a rather big one."these are the piosoness and spicky fruit of pathec death"! he belowed.

Rayman missed one fruit,punched the other back and got hurt by the last one."oooooooo" groaned moskito.Rayman continued beating moskito up.Eventually,he gave up and fell on the ground unconsiously.He could hardly get his wings working anymore."You win" said moskito sadly.Then he started at the light above miseraly and started crying."how about if you join my side"? said Rayman quickly patting moskito.Moskito couldn't stop to think."yes!yes!yes!" he cried giving Rayman a big hug and crying on him.Then he shook Rayman's hand and alowed him to ride on his back.

"okay Rayman",said moskito as he flew above the canopy."i'll fly and direct myself,you defend ourselfs from guys and guls"."okiedockie" said Rayman.He punched some flying antitoons and a hunter from a rather strange,horrible looking branch.Suddenly,moskito started flying faster.....until he skidded to a halt and saw a portal."your my best friend moskito" said Rayman getting ready to preform a mighty jump from moskito's back."Your mine too" said moskito."I'll miss you....."he added."hey" said Rayman."You could always meet me somewhere in the next worlds"."Gee,thanks!I will"! said moskito whopping with joy."BYE"!

Rayman jumped into the portal and found himself in betilla's garden again."Rayman,a gloomy part of your quest will start now.I hope this will help you,to avoid the worst" she said,granting Rayman the next power."Punch pink rings you'll find like the ones up there to swing" she finished."I'lld o my best" said Rayman.He started practicing swinging on three pink rings in the distince.They had gold wings on them,resembling lums.Then he made it to the portal of the second world.

FAB
Murray

Post by FAB » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:41 pm

CHAPTER 9: Gone with the wind

World 2.Band land.Rayman was standing on a melody note and stepped on another one.Then he saw some wrong notes.He didn't know whether they would move or not but he knew they would hurt you by touch.He then felt a strong breeze and he was carried away.He knew what was going to happen next: lots of wrong notes were ahead and Rayman dodged and zigzagged until he landed on a big drum kit.He paddled alone and saw a grashopper."Who are you"? asked Rayman suspiciously.But the thing said nothing and leaped in the air.It kicked Rayman so he punched it back until he dropped.

Case solved.Rayman ran across mini drums and heard the sound of beating.

FAB
Murray

Post by FAB » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:46 pm

CHAPTER 10: Bongo hills

DRUM! DRUM! DRUM! Rayman saw beating drums in the distance. Oh, how he loved druming. He dogded and zogzagged past drum beaters before they were about to squish him like a bug. Then he say some notes. But they looked different to the previous ones Rayman met. They were moving, smaller, had an evil snarl and were gnashing! Rayman tried to punch, but the immortal notes just slowly crept closer. Rayman simply jumped over a group of them and did his helicopter for a soft landing.

Next, Rayman swang on rings until he reached a cloudy ledge."looks like heaven around here" he mutered.But he wouldn't have said that now. A horde of antitoon walkers and kamikaze antitoons. Rayman had no choice but to keep hammering the lot. He punched, kicked and threw fireballs rapidly. One of the antitoons got out a horn shapped tool and stabbed it in Rayman's body. The limless warrior gave out a cry of pain. But he was determined to survive and could not stop himself now. He raised on of his feet and tried to pin the antitoon down, carefully avoiding contact with it's horn tool.He suceeded and finished by punching the exposed and unprotected antitoon. The last few were almost amazed and quickly retreated.

Rayman dived into the portal at the other side of the cloud.

FAB
Murray

Post by FAB » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:51 pm

CHAPTER 11: Melodic maracas

Rayman found himself on a big drum platform. He walked over and saw something.....it was......a big saxaphone with a face? Rayman peered more closely. "Take this, Rayman"! boomed the sax.He bursted an evil note at Rayman's direction. "who are you"? gasped Rayman,dogding the fat note. "and how do you know my name"!?

"I am the defening Mister sax.I was sent by agless and immortal mister dark to kill you"!

"Oh, some minion of mister dark you are then".

"Yes, now meet your end"!

Rayman tried to punch all the fat grenate notes mister sax threw at him.He dogded some because some of them were all been fired at great speed.

"die, RAYBOY"!

"Don't call me that you musketball"!

"I-arrghhhhhhhhhh"!!

Rayman punched back normal notes back at mister sax, hurting him. Then mister sax took huge leaps away. "come back here"! demanded Rayman, trying to jump and helicopter after him. But he soon lost sight of him and he fell between on of the far, seperated clouds. As he fell, there was a flash and something scooped him!

"Moskito"! cried Rayman. "yep" replied moskito. "i'm here to give you a lift Rayman....and i saved your life". "Aw, thanks moskito"! sighed Rayman as he flung on moskito's back. The two zoomed in the portal in mister sax's direction.

FAB
Murray

Post by FAB » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 pm

CHAPTER 12: The blues of mister sax

Moskito wizzed passed flying antitoons. He and Rayman saw the blues ahead. It was a lovely site, but neither of them took any casual reactions.
"Moskito, do you think mister sax is watching us"? asked Rayman. "I don't know. But he does know we're after him" moskito replied stiffly. They landed on a piano that had the sign "launch station" on it. "lets get lauched to his halabalu"! cried Rayman. He was quite exicted, so was moskito. They jumped into the back and were fired sky high.

It took no longer than a miniute to reach the halabalu. Evil notes were everywhere. Rayman just needed to find mister sax's room. "I'll have to go" sighed moskito. I must return to the forest but try to get to the blue mountains later on".

"Okay moskito. See you soon" replied Rayman as he jumped through a trevel cleve shapped door. But he then found him face-to-face with Mister sax at last. "Your adventure ends here"! belowed mister sax. He fired a few false notes and started waving his hands.
Evil notes started appearing from nowhere, surrounding Rayman. "I won't give my world up like this"! shouted Rayman angrily. He punched and set fireballs to knock them back. One of them blowed into mister sax, knocking him over.

megajbb
Chasseur
Tings: 715

Post by megajbb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:56 pm

great.

Shared
Poisson Trident
Tings: 370

Post by Shared » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:22 pm

I too have made a story about Rayman.
In Italian and are 215 page word(all write).
I love Hellen💗
Is better Rayman adventures character.
Ubisoft Is King🏆

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 556770

Post by Hunchman801 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:03 am

Maybe you can create a new topic for it? It's fine if it's in Italian, hopefully enough people here speak the language. :)