My Rayman Fanworks

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Yharu
Paluchard
Tings: 225

My Rayman Fanworks

Postby Yharu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Yes, I like to draw and I'm a huge nerd too. So, of course, I even make Rayman fanworks 'cause why not, right?
This was basically my first try with Photoshop and SAI, so it's really... weird. But I kinda like how it turned out.

Sometimes I've got the feeling that Rayman doesn't want to be considered as a hero. He just wants to be a normal guy having fun with friends and living life. I have a bit more "serious" perspective of him. Kinda like and Rayman 2 and what not.
(Yes, that's my version of Betilla and no, I do not see them as a couple. Just I like the idea of her being a mother figure for Ray. :wink: )

Hands are definitely too small! :oops:

Betilla and the other nymphs in my stile. :fou:

I imagine Rayman having a pretty traumatic memory of the Robot Pirates' invasion. That's why I love Rayman 2, because it's dramatic and epic! :fou: :hinhin: :hehe:

This is definitely the fanwork I'm most proud of. I'm so proud of it that I can't do another the same way again! :fou:
(Yes It's dark, I know.)

And then there's this, my last fanwork. It's not really Rayman related but It was my birthday gift for Michel Ancel. :oops:

Hope you like it! :oops2:
We're so irrational your rules do not apply.

http://yharuhasaiko.deviantart.com/

Carrot-master
Murray
Tings: 21650

Re: My Rayman Fanworks

Postby Carrot-master » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Your art is really good :D For Michel Ancel's birthday gift you should probably post it here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24510&start=40

Yharu
Paluchard
Tings: 225

Postby Yharu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Ay, thank you! ^^ I'm glad you liked it! Sorry about the quality, I know it's not the best but I'm trying to improve. :D
Posted the gift, thanks. I sent it via PM to Ubi-Mya so I wasn't sure if I had to post it again in the topic. Let's hope she saw the message anyway.
We're so irrational your rules do not apply.

http://yharuhasaiko.deviantart.com/

Carrot-master
Murray
Tings: 21650

Postby Carrot-master » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Yharu wrote:Ay, thank you! ^^ I'm glad you liked it! Sorry about the quality, I know it's not the best but I'm trying to improve. :D
Posted the gift, thanks. I sent it via PM to Ubi-Mya so I wasn't sure if I had to post it again in the topic. Let's hope she saw the message anyway.

Oh, ok. If you sent a PM to Ubi-Mya I think he'll get it, I just wasn't sure you'd seen the topic :wink:

Tomazo
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1230

Postby Tomazo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 pm

I like that you draw Rayman and his friends in your own perspective, not as they were originally drawn. The first thing I noticed when looking at your drawings is that Rayman is quite sad and serious on your pictures, and he has more hair. They also make me feel like Rayman is some kind of an animal, and you made realistic anthro art about him, which is really interesting! Also, personally I see Rayman as the most cheerful and relaxed hero, who is even making fun of fighting dark creatures, so I haven't imagined Rayman and his friends from this point of view.
Anyway, if you are having trouble with Rayman's floating hands and feet (at some drawings, I think they are too far from his torso), you could sketch up arms and legs for him, just until you place his limbs, and then erase them.
Keep up the good work, I wouldn't mind seeing more art from you! :)

1Snoopierdass
Tribelle
Tings: 70

Postby 1Snoopierdass » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Loved them! You're very talented. I like the dark & mature context in your drawings, yeah I always prefer his personality from the first games.

Question, how you can put images in your post instead the link of them?

Return to “Rayman fanworks”