Rayman 2: The Alternate Side DEMO

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
MagicalPlatypus7
Moussu
Tings: 1120

Re: Rayman 2: The Alternate Side DEMO

Post by MagicalPlatypus7 »

It didn't work for me... I got a "out of memory" message and then another one and crash to desktop just after
Tout ce qui ne me tue pas
devrait courir!
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

I just tried playing the demo but it's so laggy it's unplayable. Thanks Windows 10, I guess. :|
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Multimagyar
Lums Jaune
Tings: 150

Post by Multimagyar »

I guess it's great to see my very old engine still being in use from 2012-2013? .-.
I also love to see my development.dic still... being there in the data folder? .--.
I mean kudos for you to still putting up on GM8's bullshit, but the overwritten version of that very engine was like put on the forum last year or something even is no much was added but just to make sure it's faster and patched from memory leak issues. (not even going to mention I picked up the project purely to work it over to Game Maker Studio 2 as a practice) .---.
Honestly I can say nothing else to it, there seems to be a heavy load of memory leak, unnecessarily high CPU usage, and kind of a clash in styles. .----.

Best of luck tho.
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

Bumping so I can let y'all know the production of this game has officially been put in pause mode because I've lost interest in this project. It's not cancelled, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about progress being made to the game anytime soon.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

The game design is a way nicer than in the previous game! I finished the first demo level and definitely enjoyed it.

There's just one bad point that'll be in my feedback : this game is as laggy as the previous one. Maybe the problem is from me, but I'm not sure. :?
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image