Snoopierdass Artwork

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune
Tings: 175

Snoopierdass Artwork

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Hi, here's my fanart hope you like it :)

Rayman & Juniper Lee crossover

Rayman & Juniper Lee crossover II

Raymesis & Rayman
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Re: Snoopierdass Artwork

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

These artworks are magnificent! Simply Magnificent!
Also, I loved the series of "The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee". That was one of my favourite shows to watch when I was younger! :nostalgic:
Unfortunately, It doesn't show any more on Cartoon Network now.(I might be wrong, though)
And of course, The Bad-ass, Rayman is my favourite childhood videogame character.

Nostalgia got me back.

Anyways.. The artworks are really good!
An impressive display of art and skill.
Keep it up! ya' hear? :winkgrin:
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

R4Y_ANC3L wrote:These artworks are magnificent! Simply Magnificent!
Also, I loved the series of "The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee". That was one of my favourite shows to watch when I was younger! :nostalgic:
Unfortunately, It doesn't show any more on Cartoon Network now.(I might be wrong, though)
And of course, The Bad-ass, Rayman is my favourite childhood videogame character.

Nostalgia got me back.

Anyways.. The artworks are really good!
An impressive display of art and skill.
Keep it up! ya' hear? :winkgrin:
Thanks for the comment! really appreciated :mryellow: !!!
Rayman & Juniper Lee are my favourite characters of all time n-n that's why I included them in my fancomic (it's in the "Off Topic" forum)
You're right now CN program is full of Teen Titans Go! and ugly reboots xD it's a shame...

Thanks! it took me years of practice n-n
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

1Snoopierdass wrote:Thanks for the comment! really appreciated :mryellow: !!!
No problem! The artworks inspired me. :D
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Fanart from a fanfic called "Bottle Bother"

Globox & Ophelia Relaxing at the Glade
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Mixer Slayers comic promo art
Bubbles came up with the idea of making a costume for Juniper like hers; She is very happy with her new creation but June feels very weird using it xD

My wedding announcement pic
Did it last year (I married at June 10th), I came up with the idea to announce it using my OTP (Juniper Lee/Rayman) heheh just for fun
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Another pic of "The Life and Times of Juniper Lee" and "Rayman" crossover
This time Murphy annoys June's best friend, Jody; to the point She looses all her patience xD
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Finally! months working on this, still I'll be updating this pic because I'll add more stuff (it isn't 100 % finished yet xDDu) but just minor things

Juniper is able to leave Orchid Bay temporarily to go in a mission that threats her world and others at the same time; at the end, She must return back to her world as the magical elders ordered.
During the mission, Juniper and Rayman came closer and fell in love with each other; it was hard for both to avoid their feelings so they started a relationship.
They arrived at the Glade of Dreams for a while, and Rayman wanted to do something special... despite knowing their fate, He wanted to let her know how much is the love for Her by proposing.
The stone of the ring is a representation of a silver lum, very hard to find and precious

Inspirational songs that helped me to do this: ;)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlOdW
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_BR33

Rayman belongs to Ubisoft
Juniper Lee belongs to Cartoon Network

Buy me Coffee <3 ko-fi.com/snoopierdass Thanks for the support!
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Wow, very nice fanart! :)
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

I love it! :D It's very well done, the scenery is beautiful and the characters fit into it really well. The terror on her face though! :fou:
I find the landscape somehow feels like Rayman 2 and Rayman Origins at the same time, which is quite unusual!
One thing, the video URLs you posted seem to be truncated. (Also we would encourage posting the song names too, since YouTube videos have a nasty habit of disappearing.)
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Yeah I really like these drawings. Nice work. :)
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Aaron wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:47 pm Wow, very nice fanart! :)
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Steo wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:08 pm Yeah I really like these drawings. Nice work. :)
Thank you, much appreciated >.<
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

PluMGMK wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:47 pm I love it! :D It's very well done, the scenery is beautiful and the characters fit into it really well. The terror on her face though! :fou:
I find the landscape somehow feels like Rayman 2 and Rayman Origins at the same time, which is quite unusual!
One thing, the video URLs you posted seem to be truncated. (Also we would encourage posting the song names too, since YouTube videos have a nasty habit of disappearing.)
I'm glad that you liked it!! :D it was hard work but is worth it. My intention was to make her expression of surprise or being in shock
I took references from the landscapes from Rayman Origins and Legends, I love them!
Oops sorry for that I just copy-pasted the text from another page, let me see if I can fix that
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

These artworks are simply beautiful, I’d love to see more from you! :grinning:
Last edited by The Jonster on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

"I'd love/like to see more" would be a better phrase tbh.

Anyway Snoopierdass, you can quote multiple users in the same post instead of multiposting. The posts will show up below the text window where you're typing while you're in full editor and preview. Each post has the little quote button on the upper right and pressing that will add it to your post. :)
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

The Jonster wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:13 pm These artworks are simply beautiful, I’d love to see more from you! :grinning:
Thanks a lot! this kind of comments inspire me to keep doing my work :D
Steo wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:35 pm "I'd love/like to see more" would be a better phrase tbh.

Anyway Snoopierdass, you can quote multiple users in the same post instead of multiposting. The posts will show up below the text window where you're typing while you're in full editor and preview. Each post has the little quote button on the upper right and pressing that will add it to your post. :)
Ok! thanks for the tip :!:
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Just thought it's best to let you know just in case, since multiposting in quick succession might not be taken too kindly to, at least not it it happened frequently. ;)

Anyway as I said in the other post, I would like to see more drawings like these. :)

1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

One of my first drawings featuring my ship Rayniper Lee (made in 2008)
Juniper Lee/ The life and times of juniper lee, Cartoon Network
Rayman/ Ubisoft

A recent sketch of them
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

"Celebration Night"

Mixer Slayers comic created by Snoopierdass
The powerpuff girls belongs to Craig MacCracken, (Cartoon Network)
The life and times of Juniper lee By Judd Winick, (Cartoon Network)
Rayman by Michael Ancel (Ubisoft)
Angry beavers from Nickelodeon

Background Story: After the heroes defeated the creatures, the habitants invited them to celebrate it in a traditional dance.
Juniper was very busy learning new Magic spells with the help of a sorcerer She met (His name is Magnarraff) and that's why June wasn't sure to attend the party but Bubbles convinced her to go.

Also, Blossom was still worried about the new treats awaiting for them; so that's why She is very stressed out. Then Dagget asks June a favor: to turn him into a human for a few hours so He can pretend to be an habitant and being Blossom's date for the night; everybody agrees because they want her leader to relax a bit, and enjoy the dance.
Juniper also invites the sorcerer to join them but refuses to go, because He had a lot of things to do despite He really wants to go because of his feelings for her.
During the celebration, Bubbles and Norbert started to dance with the other habitants; The others stared at them, then Blossom talks with her teammates about her worries, then Rayman grabs Blossom's hand and invites her to dance, Juniper and Buttercup see them leaving the table.
Blossom started to smile a bit while Rayman cheers her, and then someone interrupts their dancing: a mysterious guy invites Blossom to dance. She blushes and feels confused, but agrees.
Juniper and Buttercup were talking, June tells her She used to go with her ex-boyfriend Marcus to dance, but always their dates were interrupted with her Te Xuan Ze duties. Then a hand lies next to her...it was Rayman inviting her to dance with him. She was surprised and started feeling nervous, saying silly stuff like "umm..how about another day?", he laughs while grabbing her hand and walk to the dance.
At this moment June started feeling very happy, her heart was beating faster and stares at him while dancing, then someone sees the young heroes in love from the distance...it was the sorcerer, who finally decided to go; heartbroken leaves how he arrived...in silence.

inspiration music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sd0Hex ... TUlqg&t=0s