Crikaty Crik

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Meerjel01
Incrediball
Tings: 365

Crikaty Crik

Post by Meerjel01 »

Onwards to something more brighter then German Cups and up to the Band Land. Crikaty's back in a new mood!
Crikaty Crik.png
I have decided to reform him to just a nice guy, because no scumbag is appreciated and he was a good Cricket back in the day. (Before the Clarinet hit) You people might not remember him, or even care for that matter, which is the reason I've changed him to just a nice fellow. But who he is depends on what I wanted him to be.
Crikaty Crik the Cricket.png
I really like this character. He even began to be so likeable to me that I even wanted to voice him! I tried but I'm not a good voice actor, (And my throat was dry when I tried voicing him) but I will not give up on that dream yet.
And for being from a level I hated as a kid, this guy grew to be my favourite from this current part of my life and perhaps be that for a long time.

I want to hear from you people what you think of him. He's a good character and I hope that I'll make him as good as I think he'll be.
Soft as a Cloud.png
Soon sleepy time for me. Thanks for reading.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Re: Crikaty Crik

Post by Meerjel01 »

I haven't looked it up but I think that I just realised why Ubisoft wanted to return to the classic Rayman formula.

Rayman 1 was really colorful and showed a high amount of creativity. So maybe Ubisoft wanted to return to the classic because they simply had more fun making the first game. Rayman 2 was too serious and Rayman 3 was (As Murphy said) a low-budged game. So maybe there was a reason Rayman Raving Rabbits was so different. Because Ubisoft wanted to re-experience the fun in making an up-lifting game like they did in the PS1 era.

But people might already know this or there was another reason Origins was made.
Have a Crikaty looking at a flute
Have a Crikaty looking at a flute
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »