Help wanted-Rayman Animated Fan Series

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
LavaLampLoveInn
Lums
Tings: 40

Help wanted-Rayman Animated Fan Series

Post by LavaLampLoveInn »

A couple of folks and I are attempting to at least produce one episode just in time for Rayman's 25th anniversary.

Right now we're in desperate need of Voice Actors and Animators, but any other help you can provide is warmly welcomed.
Voice Actors Can you emote emotion? Can you impersonate these wacky characters with ease? Yes? Then come aboard amigo!

Animators The main program of animation will be using Blender, most of it will be 2D Frame by frame animation, however, the environments and some of the characters will be in 3D, If you have any experience with ether then, please contact us when available.

Contact me over at [email protected] if interest. We also have a Discord too, just to make communication easier. C: Thank you for your time.
LavaLampLoveInn
Lums
Tings: 40

Re: Help wanted-Rayman Animated Fan Series

Post by LavaLampLoveInn »

We're currently in need of someone to voice Mr. Dark, Glombrox, and Polokus. That and we are also in need of someone with a french or a British accent for one of the new characters.
micro-ray
Électoon
Tings: 20

Post by micro-ray »

did you get the voice actors? i serriously always hopped that a new rayman series fan or not happened so seeing this just got me hyped so i will be looking forward to this project
MisterDark'sFanClub
Céloche
Tings: 7890

Post by MisterDark'sFanClub »

I'm interested to see this project, too!
"You're fragile, too. But at least you can be put back together." ~Mr. Dark (Shadows of Magic AU)