Issac

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Meerjel01
Incrediball
Tings: 365

Issac

Post by Meerjel01 »

The first post in years or so.

I've made something called "RP War" in the past and wanted to post it out here just to show. It's basically called Issac War now named after the game's protagonist. It was supposed to be a mildly gory and mature Rayman game that I wanted to do but didn't have any will to work on. It's basically never gonna be done by me if it's gonna be made because I had other similar plans that I wanted to do. (Or I can remove those plans and work on this instead)
Issac Attacks.png
Paxer Attacker.png
Marinateers.png
Strike.png
It's an old idea and as some of you can see there was an similar topic about this already. I hadn't worked on this a-lot but I had my thoughts about it. (Hence why these images look different compared to my newer works)

Story? Polokus had a nightmare about Ceramic murderers which turned into the Cerami legion. The Ceramis slaughtered everyone in their path so Rayman was sent to save the world again. But the Cerami succeeded on killing Rayman.

So the fairies made a new savior called Issac. He was more capable for war but he was also a grim natured person who's born out of rage. With him was the Marinateers. An army of blue, square headed and armed soldiers who got created to help Issac on his quest to defeat the Ceramis. Globox's children was also reassigned to fight in the war as grenadiers and Teensies was put as medics.

This all seem's over the top but it's a long time idea of mine I decided to share at-last. Soooooo what do people think of this?
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Re: Issac

Post by Meerjel01 »

Anyone?
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

I love the character design! Hope to read more about the story soon.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122685

Post by Elite Piranha »

I really like the idea of an alternative universe where Rayman is gone and the rest of his friends have to continue fighting without him. It would be really cool to see an older version of Catastrox kicking ass in the battlefield.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

I love the character design! Hope to read more about the story soon.
Thanks! I do also hope to work on this. I have a-lot more but I can try with some updates here and there.

I really like the idea of an alternative universe where Rayman is gone and the rest of his friends have to continue fighting without him. It would be really cool to see an older version of Catastrox kicking ass in the battlefield.
It's a cool idea but I also fear that it might be too grim and violent for a Rayman(ish) game. I haven't had the plans on making the game since I had other similar projects that I wanted to make and that I'm not owning the franchise itself. But if acceptable then I would let it be made by Ubisoft and make it official. Ridiculous yes but that was my idea.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora

Post by hoodlumsworld »

I don't think you would run in any trouble if it's just a free fangame.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

hoodlumsworld wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:42 pm I don't think you would run in any trouble if it's just a free fangame.
I meant that I had other ideas that is similar to this one. Let me explain in how I explain things.

I have something that I would call "Race of the Ideas" and it's about projects that is similar to other projects being made instead of the other. My imagination is too vivid and I get a-lot of ideas based of older ideas. The original ideas was supposed to be canceled but I have it hard to give up on things so it's basically projects trying to reach the finish line faster than others.

Yes I suck at talking but this is the best I can.

EDIT:
While I'm at it, here's the first Ceramis and Sergeant Red
Evil Ceramis.png
Sargeant Red.png
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Screamernail wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:50 am It's a cool idea but I also fear that it might be too grim and violent for a Rayman(ish) game.
Oh well, can it possibly be worse than Attack of the Killer Rabbids From Outer Space? :P
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

Hunchman801 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:42 pm Oh well, can it possibly be worse than Attack of the Killer Rabbids From Outer Space? :P
What the heck?

Well now I’m interested.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Post by PluMGMK »

Oh God, I'd forgotten about that thing!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Yeah, that project had a lot of potential. It's also really funny how it eventually became ZombiU. :P
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

To keep this thread alive I'm gonna post a fairly recent pic of mine. (Pvz related as-well)

Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Is that an artificial plant? I like its design.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:28 am Is that an artificial plant? I like its design.
It’s a Plants vs Zombies plant. So this is like a crossover art.

The pic is also on my DeviantArt. (Can send a link if desired)

EDIT:
I can just send a link to it anyway cause I'm bored Official Soundtrack
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Screamernail wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:55 am It’s a Plants vs Zombies plant. So this is like a crossover art.

The pic is also on my DeviantArt. (Can send a link if desired)
I guess my question was very vague, sorry for that :mrgreen:.

I knew it was from PvZ, but I didn't know if it was a Snow Pea or a fan made plant that was created by the Ceramis.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

I just added the Snow Pea (Which is an OC of mine named Frosties) because of what I was trying to do with the image. What it was supposed to represent.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Ok, I got it, I guess I was confused at first because the tones used for Frosties' design look a little different than the ones used for regular Snow Peas.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

I got back on working on an old project by looking up the article and teaser/trailer of the Killer Freaks game. Kinda got flashbacks of my "Kea'zee" project.
Meerjel01
Incrediball

Post by Meerjel01 »

Can I get help with this project if someone wants this made?

It's a Mac game but it 'might' can go over to iOS as well.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora

Post by hoodlumsworld »

What part of the project do you need help with? Music? Sprites? Programming?