Fan-Made Rayman Enemies, Creatures

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Henchman1000
Fantasnip
Tings: 1280

Re: Rayman fan made OCs

Post by Henchman1000 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:36 pm That is your blog? I was not aware you were the same person :confus:.

Btw, where can I find your drawing of a Ninja Henchwoman?
Hehe, it happens. ;)

Sadly I haven't got her picture with me (I should have her already scanned somewhere, but I'm without pc for the rest of the week though), but I'm planning to redraw her and HW-800 in a nearby future.
If you want to know how she looks, she's basically a white feminine Ninja Henchman with breasts and long blond hair. Not 100% original. More or less like this.
Screenshot_20201009_012322.jpg
Her redesign I'd like to make would be something like this.
Screenshot_20201009_012352.jpg
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

Henchman1000 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:26 am If you want to know how she looks, she's basically a white feminine Ninja Henchman with breasts and long blond hair. Not 100% original. More or less like this.
I really like her redesign, specially the hairstyle and the shoes, thanks for sharing it. I also drew a female a version of a Ninja Henchman a month ago, however I didn't gave her any backstory. The only idea that I have in my mind is that all these female robo-pirates work for Razorwife or Razorbeard's mother, and that at some point they invade the Glade of Dreams to try to defeat Rayman & company.

Last edited by Elite Piranha on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meerjel01
Incrediball
Tings: 365

Post by Meerjel01 »

I think this is turning into a sex change station rather than a thread for original characters.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Meerjel01 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:41 am I think this is turning into a sex change station rather than a thread for original characters.
Maybe for the time being, but I think the topic of discussion will shift to something else at some point.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Otherwise, maybe someone will post a male Tily. :hehe:
Henchman1000
Fantasnip

Post by Henchman1000 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:05 am I really like her redesign, specially the hairstyle and the shoes, thanks for sharing it. I also drew a female a version of a Ninja Henchman a month ago, however I didn't gave her any backstory. The only idea that I have in my mind is that all these female robo-pirates work for Razorwife or Razorbeard's mother, and that at some point they invade the Glade of Dreams to try to defeat Rayman & company.

You're welcome! ;)
Oh, I remember seeing her in your thread (also great looking pics here!) and I can see your idea here; would love to see a story about it! 👀
She looks stunning in your style and love the details you have her here!
Meerjel01 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:41 am I think this is turning into a sex change station rather than a thread for original characters.
Hopefully not! I have like 3 of them, don't worry. ;)

Speaking of original characters, I recently retrieved a small book I used to make annotations about OCs I created when I was younger and realised that a small portion of my Razorbeardians have "Razorbeard" as a name and got reminded of 2 Razor OCs that are respectively a redesigned bigger Razorbeard (but being not Admiral Razorbeard himself) and "Razorbeard #2" being based off of an image of Razorbeard put in negative (inverted colours). I would call them rip-offs since they shared a lot with their canon counterpart.
Besides them I even have a Razorbeardian OC inspired by Medievil (a tall slendy knight similar to Sir Dan Fortesque except head, of course) a forgot about this crossover character. Again, I'm away from home for the weekend so pics aren't with me unfortunately (but willing to share them someday).
PluMGMK wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:18 pm Otherwise, maybe someone will post a male Tily. :hehe:
👀
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

PluMGMK wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:18 pm Otherwise, maybe someone will post a male Tily. :hehe:
Please don't give me ideas :hinhinhin:.
Henchman1000 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:13 pm Oh, I remember seeing her in your thread (also great looking pics here!) and I can see your idea here; would love to see a story about it! 👀
Thanks a lot for the comment! Maybe some day I will write a story that involves all the female Robo-Pirates that I have drawn :mrgreen:.
Henchman1000
Fantasnip

Post by Henchman1000 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:17 am
Please don't give me ideas :hinhinhin:.
Henchman1000 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:13 pm Oh, I remember seeing her in your thread (also great looking pics here!) and I can see your idea here; would love to see a story about it! 👀
Thanks a lot for the comment! Maybe some day I will write a story that involves all the female Robo-Pirates that I have drawn :mrgreen:.
Do it!!!!

No problem and take your time for it! 🙏
Pipann
Bzzit
Tings: 58710

Post by Pipann »

Going back +15 years, I had a cringy rayman pokémon hybrid named silver. Haha those were different days :oops2:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Henchman1000
Fantasnip

Post by Henchman1000 »

Pipann wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 pm Going back +15 years, I had a cringy rayman pokémon hybrid named silver. Haha those were different days :oops2:
Feeling you. ;)

Also, out of curiosity, have any of you got a self insert/persona for a Rayman AU?
I have mine I created during my early Rayman Era, a Razorbeardian named "Razorian".
Back then he shared the same hairstye of Razorbeard, because I used to kin Razorbeard as a kid.
A quick drawing I made months ago.
A quick drawing I made months ago.
EDIT: I found my drawings of my fan characters and oh boy!
Meerjel01
Incrediball
Tings: 365

Post by Meerjel01 »

Would want to be active here a-bit more to fight my depression. So here's the first Crikaty topic that I made!
The grumpy version

And here's the newer one!
The new happy version

Not really into the robots but the designs are iconic and the fan-made versions are honest to the originals.
Henchman1000
Fantasnip

Post by Henchman1000 »

Meerjel01 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:25 am Would want to be active here a-bit more to fight my depression. So here's the first Crikaty topic that I made!
The grumpy version

And here's the newer one!
The new happy version

Not really into the robots but the designs are iconic and the fan-made versions are honest to the originals.
I read the threads and enjoyed the improvement of your OC! Both threads are enjoyable to read. ;)

And thank you a lot!
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Fan-Made Rayman Enemies, Creatures

Post by arnoldfranklin »

I have this idea since there are antioons and there are electoons. I have the idea of neutoons. You might not like the idea but they have no charge. :lol:
I don't know, maybe they aren't enemies but aren't like antitoons. Anyways, This topic is for fan-made enemies and creatures for Rayman. :)
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Re: Fan-Made Rayman Enemies, Creatures

Post by Elite Piranha »

There are already 2 threads that are basically about the same thing:

Create your own Rayman character
Rayman fan made OCs

I think both of them could be merged with this one.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

I think you mean neutooninos? :hehe: Which would have negligible mass and go through people without being noticed! :mrgreen:
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Dang, everything has already been done in the Rayman community by the time I do it lol. Also, go ahead and merge it if you want.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Well, I've merged them. And, that being the case, did you ever think more about that male Tily? :hap:
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

PluMGMK wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:39 pm Well, I've merged them. And, that being the case, did you ever think more about that male Tily? :hap:
Thanks for merging them! And yeah about that... please enjoy this awful drawing :fou: (I may try to draw a different design in the future though)
Attachments
mt-sketch-oct-21.png
mt-sketch-oct-21.png (25.86 KiB) Viewed 3219 times
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

With that heart, he looks like he's got some baggage, at least according to traditional stereotypes. :P What's his name?
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

PluMGMK wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:27 am With that heart, he looks like he's got some baggage, at least according to traditional stereotypes. :P What's his name?
The easiest name I can think of is Billy the Fairy, and about that shirt with the heart, maybe Tily gave it to him.