RAYMIAMI: GLOBOX MOMENT [3 FLOORS| MARK]

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
☭ CrazyKyoto ☭
Aurora
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (eariler Mariupol, Ukraine)
Tings: 15618

RAYMIAMI: GLOBOX MOMENT [3 FLOORS| MARK]

Post by ☭ CrazyKyoto ☭ »

GREETINGS CAMRADES RAYFANS!
Russian RayFan reporting. After some moths of publishing "Raytracing" level about Rayman as Tony in Hotline Miami 2 Wrong call, I continue discussion about that modifications
And now here is a my second modificated level for Hotline Miami 2 from RayMiami project series. So new level scenario is about next character - Globox

Fundament of this characters for sprites was been a Mark with his two MP5 sub-machine guns. That warrior, what aren't be a lover now sturming a club with Livingstones.

Actually, that scenario is haven't a story about why Globox are got that guns and shottin' pure Lividstones, but i giving in a one Easter Egg about lore. So who knows, maybe after experemental levels I can do a more practical levels for story mod campaign...

Hope, RayFans and Hotline Miami fans wiil be check this out. Even if that level wiil be good on his sprites.

Link to Steam Workshop Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2425627294
Last edited by ☭ CrazyKyoto ☭ on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
LEADER OF "RAYMAN FAN UNION" (VKONTAKTE)

БЕТИЛЛА САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ ВАЙФУ НА СВЕТЕ!!!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Re: RAYMIAMI: GLOBOX MOMENT [3 FLOORS| MARK]

Post by Hunchman801 »

Nice work again! Is it weird that Globox actually seems to fit that universe rather well? :o
☭ CrazyKyoto ☭
Aurora
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (eariler Mariupol, Ukraine)
Tings: 15618

Post by ☭ CrazyKyoto ☭ »

Heh, i too very impressed about it. It's fortuna, then a Hotline Miami 2 have a characters, what are mostly can be redraw'ed for more another characters and smth else. :D

And yep — idea about calling that level with "Globox Moment" meme name going after that, then I drawed that art, what which gonna be creating for poster of lvl.

And yep — the level in editor have a "Globox Mom" name, cos' editor cannot create a levels with more large name of lvl. I left this name of level, cos Globox Mom is really sounds more memestick.

Camrades, here is I create a video, where I complete my level WITHOUT DEATH. Dunno, can that thing call a speedrun, but I just create it for me and maybe for RayFans, who are interested what is the level in Hotline Miami 2.

LEADER OF "RAYMAN FAN UNION" (VKONTAKTE)

БЕТИЛЛА САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ ВАЙФУ НА СВЕТЕ!!!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Haha, that poster looks really good, nice work here! :up: