Rayman 4: Hoodlums' Revenge (FAN-GAME)

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
TTK
Poilu
Tings: 2035

Rayman 4: Hoodlums' Revenge (FAN-GAME)

Post by TTK »

If anyone wants to help, I would gladly take music, models, animations, textures, and concept art!

Since Ubisoft won't make a new 3D Rayman, I might.

Rayman 3 is my favorite game. I want to make a sequel to it so much! So guess what? You might just be getting the Rayman 4 you have been wanting! :D
Made with Unity!

Includes:
  • Rayman like you all know him!
  • 6 Brand New Worlds!
  • New Sondtrack!
  • Amazing Visuals!
Details:

==Rayman 4: Hoodlums' Revenge==
Is an in development Rayman Fan Game Created by TTK, aiming to be the fourth installment in the series. It may or may not be finished, but there are a lot of concepts for it. It was started because TTK wanted a new 3D Rayman installment, like other people, which was similar to Rayman 3 (his favorite game).

See Below for Concepts.

==Worlds==
Rayman 4: Hoodlums' Revenge has a couple worlds in the concept stages,

* The Windwoods
A quiet forest home to the Teensies and Glutes, similar to the architecture of the Griskins, until Hoodlums invade.

* Avast Aquatic
The Vast Ocean is filled with magical and majestic creatures, and the Zaqs are one of those creatures.

==New Ideas==

* Disco Tower
A psychedelic Tower, where you dance battle a Teensie to move a rising elevator up to the next destination.

* Eye Splitter Power Up
A Power Up where Rayman turns transparent and can rapidly dash and attack, perfect for sneaking by Hoodlums.
Last edited by TTK on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Re: Rayman 4: Hoodlums' Revenge (FAN-GAME)

Post by Steo »

Oh nice! I admire that would go down the road of using 3D to be honest, and I wish you the best of luck with your project. :up:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
TTK
Poilu
Tings: 2035

Post by TTK »

I may or may not finish this but, thanks. I have lots of ideas! :D
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Good luck on your project, it's always nice to see so much creativity and ambition in the Rayman community. :)