Rayman 4 creepypasta - YahoO!

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

Rayman 4 creepypasta - YahoO!

Post by DavidSosa »

I was a ex-employee of Phoenix Studio, so, i would have the work of being the playtester, so, they were making a Rayman game, this time, Rayman 4, the animations of Rayman were awesome for the time, really COOL animations, i was surprised of the quality of animation for the Rayman character, i asked for being programmer/designer but they denied me, so anyways, i tested Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, it was a boring Winnie the Pooh game, i tested all the plataforms version, later, vey later, they give me a lot of DVDs, all of they had a label that says RAYMAN 4 - PRIVATE PLAYTESTER BETA with a Rayman design very angry kicking like a unknown enemy, it was for Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, PC, PS2 and Nintendo Game Boy Advance, i first tested the GBA version, it was very simple and happy, Rayman with sprites similar to the Rayman 3 GBA game, and with an UI similar to Rayman 2, it has a text that sayed: Rayman 4
and down were 5 options that say: New Game, Load Game, Multiplayer, Debug Mode and Play Cutscene. i first clicked in Play Cutscene becuase i thinked it was a cool a FMW video in a GBA, when i selected the option, it played a full screen animation with Rayman walking to a Castle with the Ubisoft logo, and then he said something to a character, gibberish, then there was a subtitle that says PLEASE IF THERES ANY BUG IN REPRODUCTION OF THE VIDEO SEND NOTES TO PHOENIX STUDIO, when you playtest a game, you can send a email to the developer to make they know if theres any error, so when Rayman finished speaking, the video ended, with a weird sound effect saying Yahoo!, i was very scared becuase the sound was speaked by a very anormal voice, and with a photo of Rayman doing something weird, i was very scared, so i turned off the game and i send a email to the developer (let´s name it Mike) I send a email to Mike questioning if the Play Cutscene option was just a prank or it was just a test sound effect and animation, he answered a day later saying that there never was an Play Cutscene option in the game, i was freaked out, so i send him a mail with the game cart, a week later, i was testing the Rayman 4 versions of GameCube, Xbox and PS2, there were like Rayman 3 but more faster and more detailed graphics and a bar of energy with icons of Rayman happy and sad, a month passed and i never recibed a answer from Mike, he finally answered, he was freaking scared of the Yahoo! Sound effect, he said than if you press up up down down left right start a weird low quality cgi animation would play of Rayman without eyes saying wooo hoooo Yahoo! the Rayman have a design from Rayman 2 and then the camera moved crazely, he said that there were hidden satanic mesages, he said me that he cannot sleep, and he have never put that animation there, maybe some freak developer, But he give up in work, he started working in Naughty Dog, but he say me RUN, so i very scared send a email to the president of Phoenix Studio, questioning about the Play Cutscene option, before the Mike email, i recieved more and more DVDs with more developed betas and protos of Rayman 4, and another GBA cart, this time the Play Cutscene option was removed, the president of Phoenix Studio said me that he recieved a medical recipt that says that he was crazy mentally, so maybe he created everything about the cursed FMW, and the Yahoo! sound effect was from Ubisoft, and the Rayman Weird Pose was just a image from Rayman 4 with Rayman eating an enemy while dancing in a weird pose, the image was removed from future betas because of the graphical violence, i recieved the final DVD beta, this time for PC, when i finished playing , i were to the source files and i finded a .avi file that was named VIDEO_TEST_DELETED.avi, the video dures 16 minutes....

please let me alone im fucking scared
i hate myself
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Re: Rayman 4 creepypasta - YahoO!

Post by Hunchman801 »

I can never read a Rayman creepypasta again and not think about this:

Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Hunchman801 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:53 pm I can never read a Rayman creepypasta again and not think about this:

WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS THAT!?!?
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Post by PluMGMK »

An out-of-context screenshot from a video where a guy made a beautiful scale model of the Precipice part 2, with a miniature clay Rayman and Henchman 800 to go with it :hap:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

It all happened here. :mrgreen:
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

Post by DavidSosa »

creepy that rayman without pupils, anyway, this is the worst creepypasta i made, i have made it fast, without thinking
i hate myself
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Funny story! But eyeless Rayman is way scarier LOL.