𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧 - Illuminated Knights (2D FanGame In-Development)

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Re: 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧 - Illuminated Knights (2D FanGame In-Development)

Post by Aaron »

I really like the animation and the trail behind the fist as he's charging it, great stuff once again!
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

I love the charging fist animation, I would only suggest to have it spin a bit faster!
XBAlizE
Lums Rouge
Tings: 60

Post by XBAlizE »

Quick Update:
Progression has started to slow down due to my busy schedule. I've also had to delay development on the Engine due to needing to focus on my studying for the end of August. I apologize to both the Community & My Team for the slight inconvenience. However, there's not much I can do about this. All I can say right now is that I'll continue working on the Engine soon. For those who are unaware of what Engine is being used for Rayman - Illuminated Knights. It's called GoDot. My reason for choosing this Engine is because I feel there's a lot more organization. I'm able to create the project I envisioned and I hope that we can all make this happen together.

Where exactly are we in terms of Progression?
We are currently in the extremely early stages of development. I'm still working on Concept Art for Level Design. There's a lot to work through. Hopefully, we will have something to share with you soon. In the meantime, I'm very sorry that it's taken this very slight hiatus. It's more of a pause right now. Something I want to make clear is that the project is not abandoned. I'll still be working on the project while studying. Mostly discussion and sharing some Concept Art with them. I'll be posting another update here very soon! Thank you for all the support from the RaymanPC Community! We really appreciate you all sharing your feedback here.

Until September, farewell, I'll see you all soon!

- X
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Glad to hear there's more coming, I look forward to seeing the concept art as it should give us a clearer picture of the atmosphere of the game. :)

Also, I hope your spelling of Godot as GoDot has not enraged any of our Irish users. :paranormal:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Post by PluMGMK »

Hunchman801 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:11 am Also, I hope your spelling of Godot as GoDot has not enraged any of our Irish users. :paranormal:
Well, boombo's the biggest Beckett fan here, right? :P
hoodlumsworld
Aurora

Post by hoodlumsworld »

No problem XBAlizE, I hope to see more when you're finished with the more important stuff.
ItzalDrake
Reflux
Tings: 8638

Post by ItzalDrake »

Hey!
We haven't received any updates for a while, how is development going? :)
Hello! Image
mistercallumb
Créature
Tings: 310

Post by mistercallumb »

I would also love to hear more :D
Making a Rayman Fangame called Rayman: The Dreamer's Boundary. Wanna check it out?
https://gamejolt.com/games/dreamersboundary/507525
XBAlizE
Lums Rouge

Post by XBAlizE »

Update:

I'll share a much more improved written update later. As of right now, I'd like to quickly mention that the project is still in-development.
While there's not much communication between myself and the artist responsible for these beautiful animations. I do hope to work with them again in the near-future. While a playable demo will most certainly be shorter in length than your average playable demo for video games, I'm just happy to update you all with information that will hopefully reassure you that this project is not on hiatus. This is a project that I'm very passionate about but I don't believe it will be ready for a long time. While I can promise you that someday there will be a playable demo, I cannot promise you a full-release. I hope you enjoy this update!
hoodlumsworld
Aurora

Post by hoodlumsworld »

It's an ambitious project so it's understandable. I'm still very much looking forward to a playable demo. ☺️
XBAlizE
Lums Rouge

Post by XBAlizE »

hoodlumsworld wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:51 pm It's an ambitious project so it's understandable. I'm still very much looking forward to a playable demo. ☺️
Thank you for understanding. It's an ambitious project that I hope I'm able to complete someday. As of right now, I've heavily focused on making sure that the basics are as perfect as can be. After all, the demo needs to feel smooth. There's no release date for the demo, I'm not sure when it will be ready. I will keep the Community updated as much as possible whenever I feel there's enough new information to share.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora

Post by hoodlumsworld »

What's the biggest challenge you're facing at the moment in terms of making the basics work?