The Skops Incident - 8 level long Rayman Designer level

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

The Skops Incident - 8 level long Rayman Designer level

Post by DavidSosa »

The Skops Incident

In a normal day, after the events of Rayman 2, Rayman was making a visit back to the Valley, but he discovers than Skops was planning something dark way before the events of Rayman 1, Control the world, destroy and kill Betilla The Fairy, extract his powers and became so powerful than he would control the world, even killing people than interrupt him in his goal.

Rayman tries to stop Skops of his evil plan, but Skops has his cave very far, so he must go for it, once there, he must pass all the traps, all the killdoor than will kill him and find all the Tings!, Betilla stays in his house trying to make a curse to make the cave explode so Rayman can have the curse and pass it to the cave so Skops can be dead, after all, Mr. Dark was also having the same plans like Skops, so Mr. Dark discovers his plans and talk with Skops with associate, Skops accepts, and now Mr. Dark spells a curse than converts all Electoons into Tings, so Rayman needs to collect all Tings to save all Electoons!

The Musician goes into the cave to stop Skops of his evil plans, plays a song about peace, but Skops kill him, making his wife and son be alone...
Rayman sad, tells the wife about what happened, and she cries, remembering his husband, and his son asking... what happened to Dad?

Joe reads the newspaper and discovers all this, Space Mama, Mr. Sax, Bzzit, Moskito and Mr. Stone do also discover this and try to stop Skops, but scared of Skops maybe killing all them, they give up all. Joe, leaves his food place and tries to give Skops a piece of pizza and apple to make him happier and may be, stop all his bad plans, causing the contrary, Skops also kills Joe and eat him with potatoes and rice.

May be Rayman can go to the cave and stop Skops and Mr. Dark into their evil plans, would Betilla finish his curse, would Rayman kill Skops, will Mr. Dark also escape and make his own evil plans again?, would Rayman get all Tings and save all Electoons?

Discover it playing it! Download the Rayman Designer levels of *The Skops Incident* and record your gameplay to YouTube!

This level is composed of 8 sub levels, 3 have been made for now, coming soon the other 5 levels!
Attachments
SkopsI.mp5.zip
The Skops Incident I
(7.97 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
SkopsII.mp5.zip
The Skops Incident II
(3.73 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
SkopsIII.mp5.zip
The Skops Incident III
(4.28 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
i hate myself
RaymanRedemption
Boomboleros
Tings: 2780

Re: The Skops Incident - 8 level long Rayman Designer level

Post by RaymanRedemption »

Hi DavidSosa!

I played your first level on stream, you can watch the replay here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1307357674

I'm glad people are still playing and making levels with Rayman Designer! :)
DavidSosa wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:12 pm This level is composed of 8 sub levels, 3 have been made for now, coming soon the other 5 levels!
Can't wait to see the 5 other ones, are they still intended for the Cave's world?
Terror Notes spread Chaos in Band Land!
:arrow: https://youtu.be/VLHLHlrNPpI

DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

Post by DavidSosa »

Update: the restant levels have been cancelled, the story ends with Rayman saving the world and Skops dies.

Im retiring of Rayman community, and also the rest of levels are lost since the PC where the levels were damaged and files have been lost.

Goodluck users
i hate myself
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Post by arnoldfranklin »

DavidSosa wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:58 pm Update: the restant levels have been cancelled, the story ends with Rayman saving the world and Skops dies.

Im retiring of Rayman community, and also the rest of levels are lost since the PC where the levels were damaged and files have been lost.

Goodluck users
Hey, you posted again. I'm glad you did. Anyways, sorry to hear about the PC. Also, if you mean your retiring from Rayman Pirate Community, be sure to come back whenever you feel like it. :winkgrin:
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself