Indiana Viola's Fanart

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Indiana Viola's Fanart

Post by Indy »

I rarely ever draw fanart for an unknown reason, but I have this sketch of Rayman.

http://indiana-viola.deviantart.com/art ... -346415714

As the description states, I might re-draw it, and I'll be willing to draw more Rayman fanart in the future. (And since you can earn Tings by replying each post/topic, I might do a request raffle but I don't know what the meaning of a raffle actually is)
And I'll be honest, my art is not the greatest, but it can be turned into so such by helping me GROW becoming a better artist.

UPDATE

Image Might look too big tho
It's the first time I drew Carmen the whale, and yet I really like the result.
Last edited by Indy on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Re: Indiana Viola's Fanart

Post by Indy »

And I'll be honest, my art is not the greatest, but it can be turned into so such by helping me GROW becoming a better artist.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

Hey, cool one! :D Just two things :

1) Avoid double posts. Edit the previous one with the button "EDIT"

2) There is a topic for Rayman Fan arts (or Artworks) so it's not necessary to create a new one (except maybe if you have a whole lot of Fan arts). I think moderators will tell you the same (else I need to read the topic about the forum once again :fou2: ).

Btw, I hope you could improve your drawing. It's already good to me :wink: .
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Your art is a lot better than most peoples' who are all to eager to present theirs'.
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

Adsolution wrote:Your art is a lot better than most peoples' who are all to eager to present theirs'.
Well thanks, but there are people here, one of the moderators, is struggling to find a better future. If you know what I mean. ^^;
But I appreciate your thoughts. Whether mean or positive, I tolerate it.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

It was positive, don't worry, I was merely praising your art and modesty.
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

The image in the top is my recent fan drawing. It's description will come once it's uploaded on DeviantArt. Which'll come in the beginnings of my Summer holidays.
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

BUMP

I got a channel on Discord. You can leave suggestions and prompts on what I shall draw.
nr0r
Crapaud blindé
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r »

Hey now, that's a nice idea yeah

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

I'm here to announce Toxica's Origins!

But, with busy working days ahead, progress has been halted coupled with research on Dutch Law Enforcement, European History, and the psychological terror genre.
Yes, with said above and the story's title pieced together it should be a clue that what contains in TO is not suitable for younger viewers, or can be outright triggering. (The pages won't be uploaded here)

Either way, Toxica as a character has garnered a small group of admirers either for her design or the fact she's usually depicted as a dragon. But, for the time being, I will not allow fanart of Toxica until TO receives at least 5 reviews. (Either bad, good, or constructive)

And now onto what was once "Indiana 'INDY' Viola", will be rewritten.
As I looked back on earlier pages featuring Razorbeard and Razorwife; The intent was to make the audience at least empathize with the latter. But, that didn't pan out as I had hoped. It's actually worse than what I was going for. The reactions of the protagonist, (Indy) are still fun to look at though.

And the story's pacing was sluggish. So, it's shelved, and the script under revision. That, and alongside altered dialogue. (Some characters were going to be featured or mentioned but are cut)

I hope you're all safe inside. If you have to work, I wish you good luck and godspeed.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Post by PluMGMK »

Indy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:55 pm And now onto what was once "Indiana 'INDY' Viola", will be rewritten.
As I looked back on earlier pages featuring Razorbeard and Razorwife; The intent was to make the audience at least empathize with the latter. But, that didn't pan out as I had hoped. It's actually worse than what I was going for. The reactions of the protagonist, (Indy) are still fun to look at though.
Ah yes, I remember that. I can't believe it's fallen down to the third page of this forum. I did enjoy it, so I'm glad to hear you'll be working on it again! :D

I'm not familiar with your newer work I'm afraid, but if you're working on a new comic I'll have to check it out. If you're calling it "triggering" though, I don't know if I can take it. :oops2:
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

PluMGMK wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:13 pm I'm not familiar with your newer work I'm afraid, but if you're working on a new comic I'll have to check it out. If you're calling it "triggering" though, I don't know if I can take it. :oops2:
Yeah, nowadays here I don't talk much about the things I do, or what kind of job I have.
When I say TO is triggering, you might not be affected by the imagery. But, it can still be pretty disturbing to look at. Unless you're desensitized or what I go for isn't dark or scary enough. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss these inflammatory topics, but I'll filter the following text just in case.

Here's the list, but please read with caution.
In the webcomic there's crude depictions of bullying, murder, destruction of a child's property (toys), Toxica possessing parents/guardians/caretakers of disabled children to do her sick bidding, violence, gore, body-horror, cannibalism. Toxica commits ableist hate crimes because she was killed by a fellow student who had the same condition as she has. And, because he killed her in a fit of rage, she decided that all of "her kind" are all the same. So, she mass violates basic human rights. She even mercilessly slaughtered people who shared the same name as her killer. Whether they have a affliction or not. Regardless if they're successful or not. The story's premise also serves as a warning that you should NEVER Kill the wrong person or your actions could have serious consequences. Just you and your family wouldn't be screwed, but the entire world as a whole.

Toxica's Origins is also my personal take on a what-if prequel about what happened before Polokus had these nightmares and who caused it. Hence the title "The NIGHTMARE takes shape". Which is a reference to a 1980's horror movie.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Interesting! Maybe it's fine to post the pages here if you add a suitable warning?
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

hoodlumsworld wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:36 pm Interesting! Maybe it's fine to post the pages here if you add a suitable warning?
That could work. But then again, it's my story with a problematic protagonist, I believe it shouldn't be here.
I will post panels of the pages that are tame.
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

BUMP

To keep this topic alive I'm sharing one of these gems that I stumbled upon whilst I was looking for a particular image to recycle:

Inspired by Outertale, a Undertale AU created by 2mi127.
Outertale soundtrack by Jeffrey Watkins always made me feel at ease. So, I drew galaxy!Henchman 1000 and Indy chilling out in space. I tried going for a chibi style, but failed xp May or may not redraw this. I do love the colors I picked for the characters chosen. And if I do plan on redrawing it, Indy will be then replaced with her girl friend Morrigan. (A fancharacter of mine that I gotta introduce at some point)
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

I never thought Henchman could look so peaceful! Well done. :P
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

Hunchman801 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:05 pm I never thought Henchman could look so peaceful! Well done. :P
That's the power of fanart.:mryellow:
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Great work, I love it! :D
Indy
Crapaud blindé

Post by Indy »

Thank you! Here's something for this time of year

I could be working on TO right now, but not during the holiday season.
And this was a warm-up for a more festive version that actually features Rayman characters. Well, they're Robo-Pirates.
Speaking of, I was just wondering... can they be cold? Not as in 'freezing cold to the touch', but their bodies reacting to extreme temperatures? (Almost like we do to an extent)
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Post by PluMGMK »

So beautiful!

As for the robots, I'd imagine their components are qualified all the way down to –40°C, but maybe with slightly degraded functionality. They should handle it better than we do, I'd say. :P