My Rayman comic series.

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Raymanarenaps2
Pti-lote
Tings: 2975

My Rayman comic series.

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

The quality of the images might not turn out to well.
So try your best too read the comics if you want.
Here is the introduction to the comic series I made.

It says Super Rayman 1 Mr. dark's dare.
It was supose to say Mr. Dark steals the great protoon and deletes Batila as she tries to protect it. I made a bad camera shot on that one.

Yes I drew the image above.

I will add the rest of issue 1 of this comic series later.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: My Rayman comic series.

Post by Adsolution »

I'm sorry, I don't even know what I'm looking at. Your artwork could use a massive load of improvement, yes, but while you're working on that, could you at least take a straight, clear picture instead of all these blurred Dutch-angled shots?

As a plus, could you also please spell 'Betilla' correctly in the comic? :|
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Adsolution wrote:As a plus, could you also please spell 'Betilla' correctly in the comic? :|
Admit it, it's the most attractive looking Betilla you've ever seen.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Decidetto
Barbara
Tings: 12315

Post by Decidetto »

Continuing on what Ad said, if your camera has a high enough resolution, you might want to take the pictures from above, so you see the complete page or most of it in one photo. When uploading it, don't let the website resize it (you could also upload it to your Dropbox, if you have one, to avoid all that image-website hassle).

Anyways, keep on drawing, your skills will improve automatically. :)
Also, here's a little tip: If it's the first few times that you're drawing a certain character, you could keep a reference image of the character you're drawing next to you so you can get to know their details better (and subconsciously link that image to your hand movements). This way, you can remember how they look way more easily.
I do it all the time when I draw a character for the first time, even if I have already known that character for years. You just view things differently when you're drawing them than when you're not.
Computers, computers. So calculative, yet so incalculable.
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

OH MY GOD THAT BETILLA IS THE HOTTEST THING EVER HNGGGG

FUCK OFF, BONER. YOU'RE SUCH A DICK
Spooky
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by Spooky »

So does this comic still exist? The images are gone now presumably because of the great imageshack cleansing. Sorry if posting on such an old thread is forbidden or something, but I'm interested in comics to read y'know?
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Yeah this is the problem really. This is why we encourage people to upload images as attachments instead of external links wherever possible, so the content can be preserved.

Unfortunately I think the only way to see this comic again is of the author still has it and reuploads it, but unfortunately he hasn't been here since May.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Spooky
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by Spooky »

That's really unfortunate. I guess only time will tell if this ends up returning.