RayTunes 5.0 is here!

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Re: RayTunes 5.0 is here!

Post by Droolie »

Thanks guys! :)
Master wrote:Also, do you mind if I nab the RayTunes timeline image for the RayWiki article?
Not at all, go ahead! :)
Hunchman801 wrote:
Master wrote:Really like the RayTunes embed too, perhaps when we've moved to phpBB 3.2, we can have add the RayTunes tag to the post submission page. Perhaps with a form that makes embedding RayTunes tracks easier, as we have with the YouTube tags?
Well I mentioned the exact same thing yesterday! Any thoughts on how you'd expect the form to work? Search feature, menu, something different?
It's a good idea! I'm imagining it as a dropdown to select the game, a select box (the non-dropdown kind) for the track, and a separate input field to filter the track select box. I wonder where we should put that though - dropdowns and select boxes can't be placed in an ordinary Javascript popup like the YouTube tag has.

By the way, in case anyone still needs it, the old site is still online here for now, though most of the links don't work anymore and I can't imagine why anyone would still need it!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Drolpiraat wrote:It's a good idea! I'm imagining it as a dropdown to select the game, a select box (the non-dropdown kind) for the track, and a separate input field to filter the track select box. I wonder where we should put that though - dropdowns and select boxes can't be placed in an ordinary Javascript popup like the YouTube tag has.
It'd most likely have to be an HTML pop-up, though I can't see that being a problem.
Drolpiraat wrote:By the way, in case anyone still needs it, the old site is still online here for now, though most of the links don't work anymore and I can't imagine why anyone would still need it!
For nostalgia's sake. :nostalgic:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

The YouTube button's a pop-up?? I never even realized! :hinhin:
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

I love the option to pick different themes, and the new look is surprisingly refreshing. I wouldn't mind if the whole site got that update, hey, hey Hunch?
Drolpiraat wrote:
OH SEE THOSE PRETTY FRUITS ON A TRAAAAAAAAAAAYY~
lold wehn he said gay (lol)
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Keane wrote:I love the option to pick different themes, and the new look is surprisingly refreshing. I wouldn't mind if the whole site got that update, hey, hey Hunch?
It would be great indeed, but we've got much higher priorities in terms of new features and software updates at the moment. :chinois:
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

Damn, I wasn't expecting this! It looks absolutely beautiful, everything is so elegant and neat. It's so insanely satisfying to look at and feel, mmm. The music could be replaced with various RPC members' farts and I would still love it. Amazing job!
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

I see that the embedded web player was tweaked to look better on the portal, nice.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Rulez wrote:The music could be replaced with various RPC members' farts and I would still love it. Amazing job!
Don't give them ideas. :lol:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Well there's too many suspects. :mefiant:
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Wooow :o ! So much improvment here :D !! I am using Lunaris theme as it matches more my desktop setup colours :mryellow:. Really, fantastic work. Congratulations to everyone involved in the 5.0 project! :up:

Also, I love this detail :mryellow: :

Now excuse me... :P I'm going to be in a downloading spree!

Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Going to be bit of a boring old fart here and say I like the home theme best but then that's just me preferring dark/night mode themes in general. Otherwise I think the new layout is fantastic and easy to navigate, so very well done on that part!
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

I really like this website! It's a great Rayman music service! And I also love the themes and the improvements too!
Personally, my favourite theme is the Rayman Pirate Community 10 theme! It looks really cool! Good job, Droolie! :up:
hogsy
Lums Rouge
Tings: 70

Post by hogsy »

Fantastic work, love the look of the website!

Out of curiosity, where did the 'beta' Rayman 3 tracks originate from? I presume these were left-overs in the files of the game?
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

As i've said before, you've done an amazing job Droolie and everyone else who has helped with it!
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L