RayTunes - The Definitive Rayman Music Archive

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Re: RayTunes - The Definitive Rayman Music Archive

Post by Ray502 »

Drolpiraat wrote:Huh, that's really odd. It works fine here on Firefox. Is the main RayTunes site working for you? It looks like the widget can't contact the RayTunes server on your end, or you have scripts running that are blocking javascript. If that's not it, perhaps try clearing your cache?
Yeah, the RayTunes site works just fine for me. I'm no tech guy, but I don't remember changing/adding anything to my Firefox browser or anything to that matter recently to where JavaScript could be blocked.

Just cleared cache, no effect. :|

EDIT: Tried it with Internet Explorer, it works. Doesn't for Firefox.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61820

Post by Droolie »

Ray502 wrote:Yeah, the RayTunes site works just fine for me. I'm no tech guy, but I don't remember changing/adding anything to my Firefox browser or anything to that matter recently to where JavaScript could be blocked.

Just cleared cache, no effect. :|

EDIT: Tried it with Internet Explorer, it works. Doesn't for Firefox.
Hmm, honestly I have no idea what it could be then... but let's try something. Go into the post editor to create a new post and add this to it:

Code: Select all

[raytunes]rl-105[/raytunes]
Then if you open the web console using Ctrl+Shift+K, then preview the post and wait for the widget to load, what do you see in the console?
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

This:
Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/j ... ery.min.js”. widget.html:19
TypeError: $ is undefined [Learn More] mediaelement-and-player.js:4066:2
TypeError: $ is undefined [Learn More] mep-feature-widget.js:11:3
ReferenceError: $ is not defined [Learn More] widget.js:235:1
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Ray502 wrote:Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/j ... ery.min.js”.
Thanks! So something in your Firefox browser is preventing the jQuery script from being loaded here, and somehow not on the main RayTunes site...
Maybe Adblock Plus? Try to disable it here and refresh to see if it works. :)
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Drolpiraat wrote:Maybe Adblock Plus? Try to disable it here and refresh to see if it works. :)
According to his screenshot Adblock is already disabled. Image
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:Maybe Adblock Plus? Try to disable it here and refresh to see if it works. :)
According to his screenshot Adblock is already disabled. Image
Well I wouldn't know since I don't use ABP :P
I have no clue then what could be blocking it though. I thought AdBlock or NoScript since some people seem to be blocking ajax.googleapis.com to get rid of some ads, but if Adblock is disabled and NoScript isn't installed then there seems to be nothing left to block it. Unless he has some other extension/add-on installed that can block stuff, of course. Very weird.
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Everything is weird on the Internet.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Ray502
Magicien

Post by Ray502 »

I can confirm what Harpic said that Adblock Plus is disabled. And I just checked, I have no other extensions/add-ons enabled. I've drawn a blank. :|

There is still something though that's causing this because like I mentioned earlier, the RayTunes BBcode works for me on Internet Explorer.

Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

RibShark wrote:The Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc 67 contains a Rayman 3 demo that is halfway between the Prototype copy we have and the later PC demos. The most interesting thing is that the scrapped music is out, but in it's place are some early versions of the music that ended up being used, and these aren't on RayTunes.

Droolie: Would it be possible to extract these tracks? I almost prefer some of them to those in the final.
It took a while, but it's online now! The Rayman 3 soundtrack on RayTunes has been updated with 32 new tracks from that demo. :)

You can already check it out on RayTunes, but it'll take a while for the widget to work correctly since Hunch will need to copy the new list file over to RPC's server. I've asked him to change another file which may do something about Ray502's widget loading problem, too. Hopefully it will work for everyone now. :)

edit > The widget has been updated with the new tracklist as well:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

Great addition! So, did it fix your problem, Ray?
A1020nt
Lums Vert
Tings: 90

Post by A1020nt »

Thank you so much for adding more beta tracks. It's pretty weird but I prefer the beta version of The Teensie Highway.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Hey everyone, here's a short announcement of an update coming in the future:
* Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 full soundtrack (I finally figured out its format!)
* A few early tracks from Rayman Legends. They were present in the old RL demo for Wii U which Got4n was kind enough to dump for me.
I haven't started looping, naming/tagging the tracks yet though, so it will take a while till it's on RayTunes.

Maybe I'll add more if I figure out (and if I want to figure out) RRR TV Party's format, but apart from that I don't see what other Rayman music I could even add. Maybe "It's good to be the king"? :P

Also, does anyone know if there are tracks in Rayman Adventures that aren't on RayTunes yet (either in the Adventures section or in any of the RO/RL soundtracks)?
RayCarrot
Tily
Tings: 36217

Post by RayCarrot »

Droolie wrote:Also, does anyone know if there are tracks in Rayman Adventures that aren't on RayTunes yet (either in the Adventures section or in any of the RO/RL soundtracks)?
The new Livid Dead theme seems slightly different, though it might just be the same as in Origins. It's hard to tell since it's now one track rather than several smaller ones. I haven't played the game in a while, but I think you missed some tracks from Toad Story. Might be wrong though.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78135

Post by The Jonster »

Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me with this small problem I'm having! So I'm trying to input a Rayman Advance song into my signature, but for some reason I can't put in the right code to have it show up.

I've tried a few different combinations so far, but it's either invalid BBcode or just shows up as the text. For reference, I'd like to use Mountain Spring in my signature. Thanks!
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78350

Post by Fifo »

Lemme try.

The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Thanks ^ for that. :mryellow:

Edit: Does anyone know the BBcode for posting the Raytunes track for Beyond Good and Evil songs? I have trouble with this one too.
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Thanks Plum :)
Loving BG&E music right now!