Rayman DS

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Soundtrack
Électoon
Tings: 5

Rayman DS

Post by Soundtrack »

Hi, I just joined. I was wondering if anyone was interested in ripping the soundtrack to Rayman DS. It's the same as Rayman 2 N64 but some of the tracks are shorter and the acoustics are different. Did they use audio files of the N64 soundtrack for that or was it MIDI sequenced in real time like the actual N64 version?

I'm also curious if ripping the handheld soundtracks via an auxiliary cord through Audacity would be lossless like extracting the actual audio files.
Mortamon Saturn
Razoff
Tings: 32995

Re: Rayman DS

Post by Mortamon Saturn »

PluMGMK wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:02 am OK, it's N64 based. Yeah, I think I knew that, that piece of information just got covered in cobwebs somewhere back there… :oops2: So is this EU version on RayTunes? (I guess I could just go check :tssk:)
Guess we could actually consider that someday. :hap:
I wonder if it has ever been ripped somewhere.
Vive Rayman et les prunes !:angel:

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

It's time to Rock 'n' Run!
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Re: Rayman DS

Post by PluMGMK »

Oh wow, a thread from those heady months when Covid was just something we heard about on the radio, and we didn't know whether or not to be worried :nostalgic:

Anyway, the OP raises some good questions. I guess it is MIDI-sequenced in real time like on N64?