UPDATES - Tonic Trouble, Rayman Adventures and more!

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
L.M. Murphy
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2446

Re: UPDATES - Rayman 3, BG&E, TT N64!

Post by L.M. Murphy »

Checked out the Tonic Trouble N64 soundtrack. Seems there a couple of tracks missing! One is the game over theme (when Ed is with Grogh and Suzy after losing his last life). The other is the credits theme. "Grogh's Defeat" is the first part of the ending, when Grogh is complaining about how everything has gone wrong, up until he disappears. "The End (Credits)" is the second part of the ending, starting with Ed dancing on the podium (and falling off) then ending with Suzy saying how Ed has opened everyone's eyes about the environment.

Also, in case you need it, here is a re-upload of my rip of Tonic Trouble GBC:
https://www.mediafire.com/?2fm93qocfoo8m5h
Rayman...forever?
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Re: UPDATES - Tonic Trouble, Rayman Adventures and more!

Post by Droolie »

Thanks a lot for your Tonic Trouble GBC soundtrack, L.M. Murphy! I've added it to RayTunes now along with a few other soundtracks with this SURPRISE UPDATE!
The first new soundtrack is the long-awaited Tonic Trouble soundtrack (PC version). The soundtrack from the GBC version of the game was also added to the collection, thanks to L.M. Murphy.

Music from Rayman Jungle Run, Rayman Fiesta Run and Rayman Adventures was also added to the Rayman Mobile soundtracks section.
Before anyone asks where the Tonic Trouble PC soundtrack came from: it's my own rip of the (non-special edition) PC version of Tonic Trouble. It is arranged as full songs like that. Someone had already ripped it here but I re-ripped it with some minor differences.
Sadly, one or two segments were missing in this version so where necessary I carefully added the missing segments in from the only recording available of the special edition. The credits track is also from here. I really wanted to get a better quality version of this, but sadly the special edition's music proved waaaaaaaay too hard to rip. :(
RayCarrot
Tily
Tings: 36217

Post by RayCarrot »

Awesome :D I had been waiting for the Adventures remix theme :D

Edit: For the Fiesta Run themes it seems you missed the Christmas one.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Carrot-master wrote:Edit: For the Fiesta Run themes it seems you missed the Christmas one.
I wouldn't know since I can't find it in the files and I haven't played enough of the game to know I missed a track. Do you have a video/recording of it by any chance?
RayCarrot
Tily

Post by RayCarrot »

Drolpiraat wrote:
Carrot-master wrote:Edit: For the Fiesta Run themes it seems you missed the Christmas one.
I wouldn't know since I can't find it in the files and I haven't played enough of the game to know I missed a track. Do you have a video/recording of it by any chance?
It was only in the files for version 1.0.3 I believe. I did rip the music file once though I think I've lost it as I can't find it :( Though I believe the current main theme, mus_rfr_menu, is also an exclusive one for Fiesta Run which should be added. If I find the christmas one I'll let you know.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Carrot-master wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:
It was only in the files for version 1.0.3 I believe. I did rip the music file once though I think I've lost it as I can't find it :( Though I believe the current main theme, mus_rfr_menu, is also an exclusive one for Fiesta Run which should be added. If I find the christmas one I'll let you know.
Thanks! I've got both of the tracks now. And you're right, the main theme seems to be newly made for RFR. I thought it sounded like pretty much every other Gourmand Land song in Rayman Origins, which is why I hadn't included it. I'll add those two tracks to the soundtrack tonight. :)
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Do the UbiArt mobile games have album art? If not, I can make some in a jiffy.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Bradandez wrote:Do the UbiArt mobile games have album art? If not, I can make some in a jiffy.
They do: http://i.imgur.com/VlgkxSI.png
It doesn't have a logo since it's one soundtrack of <10 tracks for 3 games. If you can come up with anything better, I might use it! I'll probably hold off on updating the soundtrack for a day or two then, too, so that I don't have to reupload everything a second time just for the new album art. :)
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

I'll do my best. But first off, I wanted to share this seeing as any Rayman Origins Album art (that doesn't belong to the Collector's Soundtrack) is very low quality.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Bradandez wrote:I'll do my best. But first off, I wanted to share this seeing as any Rayman Origins Album art (that doesn't belong to the Collector's Soundtrack) is very low quality.
I saw it when you posted it in another thread a while ago. :) IIRC the Rayman Origins soundtrack was done before I started properly adding album art to everything. I won't add any cover art now seeing as it would require a complete reupload of both MP3 and FLAC versions (and that cover art looks quite stretched too). I'll definitely add cover art if I ever need to update/reupload the soundtrack again, though.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

That's reasonable. But my main intention was to leave it here in case anyone needed it. :)
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Update: The two missing tracks were added to the UbiArt mobile soundtrack. :)
RayCarrot
Tily

Post by RayCarrot »

Hm, for some reason I really don't recognize the christmas theme. Or I kind of recognize it, but I really don't think it was the main theme I was talking about before. Where did you get it from?
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Carrot-master wrote:Hm, for some reason I really don't recognize the christmas theme. Or I kind of recognize it, but I really don't think it was the main theme I was talking about before. Where did you get it from?
Well, it was mus_rfr_menu (the menu theme) from version 1.0.3 only. It's the only different track and it sounds a bit christmas-y at a few points, so I thought that was the one. Did the christmas theme you speak of play in the menu or somewhere else?
RayCarrot
Tily

Post by RayCarrot »

It was in the menu it played. I may just be remembering wrong as this was from 2013. So it may very well be the theme, I just remembered it being more fast-paces somehow... Well, I'm sure it's the right one if it's the menu theme from 1.0.3 as that's when it appeared.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

There you go! I did album art for all three recent mobile games. I'll do a special cover that includes all of the mobile games soon enough.
Droolie
Mr Sax

Post by Droolie »

Bradandez wrote:There you go! I did album art for all three recent mobile games. I'll do a special cover that includes all of the mobile games soon enough.
Thanks, they're really good! Would you prefer that I used the three covers on RayTunes (each would be used for 3 tracks or so) or the all-in-one cover (for the whole soundtrack)?
deton24
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 8652

Post by deton24 »

Before anyone asks where the Tonic Trouble PC soundtrack came from: it's my own rip of the (non-special edition) PC version of Tonic Trouble. It is arranged as full songs like that. Someone had already ripped it here but I re-ripped it with some minor differences.
Sadly, one or two segments were missing in this version so where necessary I carefully added the missing segments in from the only recording available of the special edition. The credits track is also from here. I really wanted to get a better quality version of this, but sadly the special edition's music proved waaaaaaaay too hard to rip.
Great work. Now we have perfect rip without line-in loss and distortions, and in FLAC.
Thank you very much, Drolpiraat. Nice work.

I'll notice about this update in Tonic Trouble Soundtrack topic.
http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 0#p1037688
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Drolpiraat wrote:Thanks a lot for your Tonic Trouble GBC soundtrack, L.M. Murphy! I've added it to RayTunes now along with a few other soundtracks with this SURPRISE UPDATE!
The first new soundtrack is the long-awaited Tonic Trouble soundtrack (PC version). The soundtrack from the GBC version of the game was also added to the collection, thanks to L.M. Murphy.

Music from Rayman Jungle Run, Rayman Fiesta Run and Rayman Adventures was also added to the Rayman Mobile soundtracks section.
Sadly, one or two segments were missing in this version so where necessary I carefully added the missing segments in from the only recording available of the special edition. The credits track is also from here. I really wanted to get a better quality version of this, but sadly the special edition's music proved waaaaaaaay too hard to rip. :(
Hey, I am so glad to see that RayTunes is continuing to grow by these days! :D Thanks for the updates!

I will download the new musics as soon as I can. :)
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

Drolpiraat wrote:Thanks, they're really good! Would you prefer that I used the three covers on RayTunes (each would be used for 3 tracks or so) or the all-in-one cover (for the whole soundtrack)?
I'd rather if you used the all-in-one as the default cover, but if you can, include the stand alone covers as well as an option for those who would want this option.