Flying Shell Color

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
StelzenBomber
Dragon mécanique
Tings: 25637

Flying Shell Color

Post by StelzenBomber »

The Wiki says that the N64, PC and Dreamcast versions have to wrong color (yellow)for the flying shell in the Crows Nest but, when i played the n64 version the color was right (this also applys for ds)(Grey) .
Is this just a mistake or am i missing something?

Sorry if there are typos

EDIT: the wiki also says that the ps1 is the only version where the shell is the right color, even if the n64 and ds versions are grey too
Last edited by StelzenBomber on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102725

Re: Flying Shell Color

Post by PluMGMK »

It's "wrong" in that the shell is yellow, like a walking shell, whereas the flying shell in the Prison Ship is grey.
I wouldn't say it's "wrong" though. The shell in the Crow's Nest clearly has personality, and that doesn't really go with that grey skin. If anything, it's the one in the Prison Ship that's wrong!
StelzenBomber
Dragon mécanique

Post by StelzenBomber »

PluMGMK wrote:It's "wrong" in that the shell is yellow, like a walking shell, whereas the flying shell in the Prison Ship is grey.
I wouldn't say it's "wrong" though. The shell in the Crow's Nest clearly has personality, and that doesn't really go with that grey skin. If anything, it's the one in the Prison Ship that's wrong!
i gues thats wrong than
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

StelzenBomber wrote:i gues thats wrong than
No, the Wiki is wrong, you're right. The N64 version has the correct colour. The PC version's is definitely wrong, but I can't remember what the Dreamcast version does.
StelzenBomber
Dragon mécanique

Post by StelzenBomber »

Adsolution wrote:
StelzenBomber wrote:i gues thats wrong than
No, the Wiki is wrong, you're right. The N64 version has the correct colour. The PC version's is definitely wrong, but I can't remember what the Dreamcast version does.
the dreamcast is the same as pc ( +3ds and ios)

SHould someone add that to the wiki?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Post by Hunchman801 »

There isn't really a right or a wrong color, but if the wiki is mistaken regarding the color of the shell in a specific version then yes it should be amended.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78135

Post by The Jonster »

I agree with Hunch.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L