Wiki Alliance

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 609359

Re: Wiki Alliance

Post by Hunchman801 »

Sure, I'll message you there.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122685

Post by Elite Piranha »

I was really confused when I found this. Then I remember when this happened, and I got more confused :confus:.
☭ CrazyKyoto ☭
Aurora
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (eariler Mariupol, Ukraine)
Tings: 15618

Post by ☭ CrazyKyoto ☭ »

(Is this topic is actual for discussions? If not — anyway I will make it so :D)

Hello! It's glad to be a one from editor of RayWiki. Especially, when it possible, developing the Russian version of this encyclopedia.

I'm here to discuss some things about work in Russian RayWiki. Not only as a leader of Rayman Fan Union, but also as one of users of Pirate-Community.

First what I must say here is to share this.

Here was a post in VKontakte from Rayman Fan Union community, where we indicated about the event, which determines the direction of what is worth working on. This event I call "Themed Season". We just publishing a template or category of articles from RayWiki, and for a 1 month work on articles from template or category.

Also this idea about this planning of work is conceived as the attraction of interned people. Just hope then fans from Russia and another post-soviet republics can contribute to all Rayman fandom, especially for Russian RayWiki. Also thing then me and my friend Neurud can begin a big working in RayWiki in this year.

Edit 1:

Yes, I wrote quite a lot in one post. :D

However, I did this in order to share a little my thoughts on how to conduct extremely vigorous and active work on the site. And at the same time, if possible, communicate with people from the Pirate community who are interested in that topic. After all, I think that it is necessary to make up for these opportunities, which, perhaps, I should do 2 years ago

Although I'm not sure that here people are discussing articles and some notes from them.

Edit 2:

Oh, I forgot to say about one thing too. Our first target in RayWiki from Themed Season is a template of locations from Rayman M/Arena/Rush games.
Last edited by Hunchman801 on Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts
LEADER OF "RAYMAN FAN UNION" (VKONTAKTE)

БЕТИЛЛА САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ ВАЙФУ НА СВЕТЕ!!!
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Those themed seasons are an excellent idea! I really like it, and from what I can see it's a success already, with many newly created articles so far. I would share the news on the portal, but I'm pretty sure that every Russian-speaking fan has already read your announcement. :mrgreen:

I'll do my part by reviewing articles and fixing small mistakes as I usually do, but it's not much compared to all your hard work. I can't wait to see the next themed seasons: both Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 levels, for example, are almost all missing from the wiki. And even Rayman 3 level articles are just stubs. So much work ahead. :lol:
☭ CrazyKyoto ☭
Aurora
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (eariler Mariupol, Ukraine)
Tings: 15618

Post by ☭ CrazyKyoto ☭ »

Hunchman801 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:59 am I'll do my part by reviewing articles and fixing small mistakes as I usually do, but it's not much compared to all your hard work.
I think this is a one of most important works in RayWiki. Good articles can be only with good grammar. :D
LEADER OF "RAYMAN FAN UNION" (VKONTAKTE)

БЕТИЛЛА САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ ВАЙФУ НА СВЕТЕ!!!
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Where would we be without Hunchman801 fixing our mistakes (in the wiki and in the forums)? :mrgreen: I should try to translate something for the spanish wiki at some point.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:43 am Where would we be without Hunchman801 fixing our mistakes (in the wiki and in the forums)? :mrgreen: I should try to translate something for the spanish wiki at some point.
That would be great! I miss the time when it had three active users and a lot of new content was created.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Hunchman801 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:41 am
Elite Piranha wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:43 am Where would we be without Hunchman801 fixing our mistakes (in the wiki and in the forums)? :mrgreen: I should try to translate something for the spanish wiki at some point.
That would be great! I miss the time when it had three active users and a lot of new content was created.
Too bad I forgot how to open the json files properly (in Windows). It seems there are different ways to open and display the information.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

I'm sure any decent code editor will make it easy to view those. :)