Redet über alles, nur nicht Rayman!

Moderators: Modérateurs francophones, English moderators, Deutsche Moderatoren

Sny
Chasseur
Tings: 1964

Hm...

Post by Sny »

Der Topic ist unnütz geworden ._.
Last edited by Sny on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Re: Verabschiedung

Post by OCG »

Ok, I used translator to read this and I understood main point. Would you kindly leave Omar alone? Don't you see this is hurting him? Why are you starting this drama on site for Rayman discussion. And the ending of message was cruel. Hear me out. You claim that Omar is hiding behind English members and that they will see what monster he is. Words cannot describe how wrong you are. In 2013, Omar was a bit akward but still good guy who drastically improved after Ad and others thought him good things. Your bogus claim that he is monster is downright insulting. And he won't be alone like you claim. As for Rayman head, like Got4n explained, he has every right to sell it and profit off it if he wishes to.

Sny, I have nothing against you as individual and I think you are ok person but do us all a favour and don't talk about this drama ever again.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Sny
Chasseur

Post by Sny »

Here you are. I still won't change my mind - I'll just keep it by myself now since it's no use crying it out loud. I seem to have just met his negative side
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

I'm not sure what went down between you two, but I'd rather not see anyone be forced to leave RPC for it. I've had my suspicions something was up, but if you don't want any intervention from us, I understand. The mod team have been made aware of the situation either ways, and we're here for both of you if you need us. In the meantime, if you're on the outs, rather than be forced away, I'd recommend you use the foes function.
Sny
Chasseur

Post by Sny »

After all what came over me today, I need some rest at first... I will talk tomorrow
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Ok, just please resolve it somewhere else tomorrow and not in public topics and not on RPC.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Re: Hm...

Post by Snagglebee »

The fuck? I have no idea what really happened here, but it looks very serious. OCG just told me about this, unless I wouldn't have seen this.

@OCG
OCG, I really appreaciate that you fight for me and it really means a lot to me, seriously... But my issues with Sny and others are.. even too complicated for me to understand, I find best we can do is to keep distance.

@German Users
Like one friend IRL said, I need a whole while to get more experiences, get clear thoughts and you know all those stuff..., and while that it's best to stop contact with you and keep myself away from you! That's why I have no intentions to even come to here...