Rayman Edutainment Patch

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2740

Re: Rayman Edutainment Patch

Post by Snagglebee »

raymandesigner wrote:Amazing Learning Games with Rayman Korea Version Please update
I do have linked all current Korean learning games we have.
aMGee
Bébé Globox
Tings: 30

Post by aMGee »

Somebody can reupload them?
Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2740

Post by Snagglebee »

Maybe... Maybe not... Depends if I find them deep within my harddrives.
Fifo
Uglette
Tings: 29767

Post by Fifo »

Glad you’re still here.
Come and participate in the annual Rayman survey!

Signature made with love by R4Y_ANC3L
aMGee
Bébé Globox

Post by aMGee »

Nothing?
PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Tings: 3565

Post by PluMGMK »

I doubt it…
knuckles2001
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1110

Post by knuckles2001 »

PluMGMK wrote:I doubt it…
Hey I noticed the French with rayman link is dead is there any other way I can download it :D
aMGee
Bébé Globox

Post by aMGee »

PLESE SOMEBODY RE-ULOAD THESE GAMES! I WOULD PAY FOR IT!
RayCarrot
Uglette
Tings: 29229

Post by RayCarrot »

aMGee wrote:PLESE SOMEBODY RE-ULOAD THESE GAMES! I WOULD PAY FOR IT!
Then why not buy the actual games?
aMGee
Bébé Globox

Post by aMGee »

Carrot-master wrote:
Because they are unattainable. I need the english and the hungarian versions, 'cause I am hungarian also. I would be really grateful, if somebody can reupload them. I would pay for it.
RayCarrot
Uglette

Post by RayCarrot »

aMGee wrote:
Carrot-master wrote:
Because they are unattainable. I need the english and the hungarian versions, 'cause I am hungarian also. I would be really grateful, if somebody can reupload them. I would pay for it.
I think some of them may be in this huge collection of Rayman games: https://mega.nz/#!iZkDwLKR!ira1ePuS8ATF ... MP3c6OIdXw
I'm not sure about the games you're looking for though.
aMGee
Bébé Globox

Post by aMGee »

Carrot-master wrote:
aMGee wrote:
Carrot-master wrote:
I think some of them may be in this huge collection of Rayman games: https://mega.nz/#!iZkDwLKR!ira1ePuS8ATF ... MP3c6OIdXw
I'm not sure about the games you're looking for though.
I could not download. Because the ****ing mega want premium. There is not a torrent option? I would like just the learning games (hungarian and english version).
RayCarrot
Uglette

Post by RayCarrot »

Premium? You can just click download and do it normally, no need for any premium. It might not work on all browsers due to have it saves the file temporarily, but I know for sure that it works on Chrome.
Husky[BW]
Électoon
Tings: 20

Post by Husky[BW] »

Hello there ! I decided to join the Community because I do think this is the best place where I can find what im looking for right now.

I present myself real quick, I'm 25 years old French Canadian.

One of my friend wants to start learning English and I did remember I used to play "Apprendre l'Anglais avec Rayman 6e" somethings like that.

So I tried to find the game everywhere, either buying or not and sadly I couldn't find anything, I got no problem running the game with Dosbox or VMWare.

Also by looking at it I did remember I used to play Rayman Junior as well. It was a Green and a Blue CD. I think the Green was 5-6 years old and the blue one was 7-8 years old. I went at my folks if they know/remember we used to have those CDs and where are they ? No one of them had any idea...

That's sad, I feel a bit nostalgia right now, I want to get my hands back on old Rayman's games I used to play and legitly owned.

I tried links on the 1st page and none of them sadly works... You should maybe do a package (*.rar) protected with a password like "raymanpc" and upload it on www.mediafire.com instead =)

I'm looking for those following version :

Learn English with Rayman (Apprendre l'Anglais avec Rayman) (French-English Edition) **Not the Spanish one**
Rayman Junior 5-6 yrs old (Green CD) *if possible in French*
Rayman Junior 7-8 yrs old (Blue CD) *if possible in French*

Thank you very much for reading me !

Hope hearing from you back soon

Best regards, Husky[BW]
raymandesigner
Grand Mini
Tings: 781

Post by raymandesigner »

You Can Download Lesen und Rechnen mit Rayman http://www.mediafire.com/file/90390vmhj ... Dosbox.rar
Husky[BW]
Électoon
Tings: 20

Post by Husky[BW] »

!UP!

[Copy of my previous message]

Hello there ! I decided to join the Community because I do think this is the best place where I can find what im looking for right now.

I present myself real quick, I'm 25 years old French Canadian.

One of my friend wants to start learning English and I did remember I used to play "Apprendre l'Anglais avec Rayman 6e" somethings like that.

So I tried to find the game everywhere, either buying or not and sadly I couldn't find anything, I got no problem running the game with Dosbox or VMWare.

Also by looking at it I did remember I used to play Rayman Junior as well. It was a Green and a Blue CD. I think the Green was 5-6 years old and the blue one was 7-8 years old. I went at my folks if they know/remember we used to have those CDs and where are they ? No one of them had any idea...

That's sad, I feel a bit nostalgia right now, I want to get my hands back on old Rayman's games I used to play and legitly owned.

I tried links on the 1st page and none of them sadly works... You should maybe do a package (*.rar) protected with a password like "raymanpc" and upload it on www.mediafire.com instead =)

I'm looking for those following version :

Learn English with Rayman (Apprendre l'Anglais avec Rayman) (French-English Edition) **Not the Spanish one**
Rayman Junior 5-6 yrs old (Green CD) *if possible in French*
Rayman Junior 7-8 yrs old (Blue CD) *if possible in French*

Thank you very much for reading me !

Hope hearing from you back soon

Best regards, Husky[BW]

[Copy of my previous message]
ara-treesmacorp
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by ara-treesmacorp »

Hi Snagglebee, or anyone in this discussion for that matter,

is anyone still keeping track of these links? The file links have been deactivated by the provider, so I was wondering if anyone could possibly update them.
Thanks in advance for any type of response!

All the best

Ara
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 577255

Post by Hunchman801 »

I reached out to Snagglebee and he was apparently able to recover some of the patches, so stay tuned. :)
chris261090
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by chris261090 »

I'm specifically looking for "Französisch mit Rayman". It was one of my first games when I was a kid, but I can't find the CD.
On the 2nd page of this thread there even is a working Mega link to that game.
When I start the included Rayman.exe, the screen stays black and I hear the Ubisoft intro music once.
Only after that I noticed, that the title of this thread includes the word patch. :fou2:

Is this a patch for "Französisch mit Rayman" or for "Rayman Optimum"?
Or to ask more precise: What is the installation process to play this version of "Französisch mit Rayman"?
hoodlumsworld
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4380

Post by hoodlumsworld »

chris261090 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:56 pm Is this a patch for "Französisch mit Rayman" or for "Rayman Optimum"?
Or to ask more precise: What is the installation process to play this version of "Französisch mit Rayman"?
According to this post from 2014, they are all self-contained versions:
Truner wrote: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:36 am These are like Rayman Optimum. You get a complete package with each download. You just need to install it and it'll be ready to play!
So it's probably just a local issue. I searched for "black screen" in the Rayman Optimum topic and I found this. I don't know if the person was eventually able to fix the problem but you might want to give it a try.