Rayman emulation

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Rayman emulation

Post by Haruka »

Howdy guys, the RPC staff decided to create a topic that englobes the emulation of several Rayman games of different consoles. We think with this topic it will be easier for everyone to find information about the needed emulators and setups to boot the games the most correctly possible. Please note that information for extra software needed to run some emulators won't be covered here, you'll have to look for yourself. The same thing applies for emulator BIOS and ISO/ROMS/Etc so please do not ask me(us) where you can get these because you'll have a negative reply. I wrote up a big list with all the emulators and Rayman games I've tested so far and how do they behave. Be warned that the game performance might differ in your machines because not every graphic card and processor are equal! If you find out an emulator update or a different setup that improves the emulation of a game feel free to drop a post with your report! And remember above all, this is not a topic to feed and/or to promote piracy so make sure you own the original game copies before you try out any emulation (eBay has got an infinity of different Rayman games available for purchase for fantastic prices!).

Here's the list!

--------------------------------------

Image Prototype

Reported by: Haruka

GPU used for the test: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

CPU used for the test: Intel Core i7-4771 @ 3.50GHz

Compatibility: Playable. You can fully play the game since the beginning to the credits roll.

Notes: Due to the nature of the prototype, glitches and in-game crashes are expected to happen. The game is naturally mute.

Emulator: Virtual Jaguar (Version 2.1.0)

Setup instructions (version 2.1.0):
  • 1 - Extract the folder and rename it as "Rayman - Atari Jaguar" or anything else you want.

2 - Open "virtualjaguar.exe" and go to "Jaguar", "Configure". In there, check all the options. You can configure the controls in "Controller #1" by clicking in "Define All Keys". Press "ok" upon the conclusion of all these steps.

3 - Back to the normal emulator window, for a better gameplay experience I recommend leaving the "PAL" and the "Blur" buttons turned on and the "X2" or "X3" size for a good visualization of the game in the window mode. You can also switch to the fullscreen mode.

4 - Click in the cartridge button (or go to "Jaguar" > "Insert Cartridge") and select the desired ROM.

5 - Have fun!

Emulator: Virtual Jaguar (Version 2.1.0)

Compatibility: Playable. You can fully play the game since the beginning to the credits roll.

Notes: There are some occasional distortions in both the music and sound effects depending of the actions of the player.

Setup instructions (version 2.1.0):
  • 1 - Extract the folder and rename it as "Rayman - Atari Jaguar" or anything else you want.

2 - Open "virtualjaguar.exe" and go to "Jaguar", "Configure". In there, check all the options. You can configure the controls in "Controller #1" by clicking in "Define All Keys". Press "ok" upon the conclusion of all these steps.

3 - Back to the normal emulator window, for a better gameplay experience I recommend leaving the "PAL" and the "Blur" buttons turned on and the "X2" or "X3" size for a good visualization of the game in the window mode. You can also switch to the fullscreen mode.

4 - Click in the cartridge button (or go to "Jaguar" > "Insert Cartridge") and select the desired ROM.

5 - Have fun!

Emulator: ePSXe (Version 1.9.0)

Notes: There are minor graphical glitches in the world map but it does not harm gameplay.

Setup instructions (version 1.9.0):
  • 1 - Extract the folder to any place in the computer you desire to save the emulator.

2 - Open "ePSXe.exe" and go to "Config", "Wizard Guide". A wizard will give you instructions step by step to configure the emulator. Select "Config".

3 - A BIOS list will appear, and you can pick any of both (I personally use the PAL one but that's optional). Click in "Next".

4 - Now it will ask you to select a video plugin. I use "Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9" (google for it). Click on it and then in "Config".

5 - A big window full of options will appear. I configured it in this way in my computer but you can adjust depending of the hardware you own:

6 - In the end press "OK" and "Next". The sound plugin list will appear. I use "Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41". Click on it and select "Next" (Nothing needs to be setup on it).

7 - The CD-ROM Plugin list will appear now. Now I ask for your attention for something: there are many people that complain that they have no music being played during the emulation of Rayman 1. This usually happens when you are playing an ISO of the game instead of booting the physical disc. The instructions I'm going to give now are to run the game with an ISO, and to make the music workable. The CD-ROM Plugin that I exclusively use to boot Rayman 1 is "Mooby2 cd disk image driver 2.8" (Google for it). Click on it and then in "Config".

8 - Make sure that the option "Repeat all CDDA tracks" is checked and that you click in "Choose an autorun image" and select the ISO of the game. Make also sure that "CDDA Volume" is set up to "1.00". After checking all of these click in "OK" and "Next".

9 - Now the wizard will request you to setup the controls for the emulation. I usually play with my gamepad (Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows) but the game is also perfectly playable in the keyboard. Try to select the Digital or DualShock mode, but in case the game complains there's a missing controller you can change the controller mode in the options of the emulator. After finishing the setup, press "OK" and select "Next". Press "Done".

10 - Now that you are done with the configurations, you can select "File" and "Run CD". If everything went fine, the game will successfuly boot with music and sound!

11 - As a last tip, if you want to flavor some nostalgia, create a shortcut of the executable file of the emulator, right-click on it and select "Proprieties". In "Destination", type this in the very end :

Code: Select all

"*Directory of the file*" -slowboot
    Like this, the emulator will boot the original PlayStation 1 BIOS before starting up a game. :P

12 - Have fun!

Emulator: VisualBoyAdvance (Version 1.8.0-Beta3)

Compatibility: :!: Partially tested :!: - I did not play the game until the credits roll but the game was playable in the period of time of the test.

Notes: *Purposely empty*

Setup instructions (version 1.8.0-Beta3):
  • 1 - Extract the folder to any place in the computer you desire to save the emulator.

2 - Open "VisualBoyAdvance.exe" and go to "Options", "Joypad", "Configure" and "1". Setup the buttons in your keyboard as you prefer. After you're done, click "OK".

3 - You might want to change the screen size or else you'll have a very small area to play. Go to "Options" and "Video" and select the desired size. I personally think that for a windowed game the "x4" is enough.

4 - Go to "File" and "Open". Search for the ROM directory and click in "Open".

5 - Have fun!

Emulator: nullDC (Version 1.0.4)

Notes: There are some static and intermitent graphical glitches but they do not harm gameplay.

Setup instructions (version 1.0.4):

2 - Open "nullDC_Win32_Release-NoTrace.exe" and go to "Options" and "Select Plugins".

3 - A window will appear with the available plugins. You shall configure the Port A of the Maple Plugin depending of the way you are going to play the game.
    • Keyboard:

1 - You must select the "nullDC Controller [WinHook] (Aug 21 2011) (drkMapleDevices_Win32.dll:0)" option. Next, select in the space under the option "nullDC VMU Logitech friendly version (Aug 21 2011) (drkMapleDevices_Win32.dll:2)". Press OK to accept the changes and close the window.

2 - Go back to "Options" and go to "Maple", "Port A" and "Config keys for Player 1". Configure the keyboard layout to the way you prefer and select "OK" when you are done.

Controller:

1 - You must select the "Controller [XInput] (Aug 21 2011) (XMaple_Win32.dll:0)" option. Next, select in the space under the option "nullDC VMU Logitech friendly version (Aug 21 2011) (drkMapleDevices_Win32.dll:2)". Press OK to accept the changes and close the window. This layout cannot be configured since it is already pre-configured. It works best on a Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows since it was optimized for this one.
    4 - Now you must setup the graphics to have the best presentation. Go to "Options" and "PowerVR". Configure everything in that window in the same way I show in the screenshot shown under this step.

5 - This next step is important because it will avoid you to have an issue with the sound effects and music being played in slowmotion and robotic-alike. Go back to "Options" and go to "Aica". Select "Limit Speed & Sync Audio" and go to "Config" right after.

6 - A window will popup. In the settings of "Buffer size" make sure you select "2048". It is this valour that will avoid the issue I mentioned in the last step. Make sure that "Sync to audio" is checked. If you like you can also check "Global Focus". Select "OK" when you are done.

7 - To setup the fullscreen (you won't be able to see the VMU screen though!) go to "Options", "nullDC Settings" and click in "Fullscreen". This step can be obviously skipped if you want to play in window mode.

8 - Everything should be ready to boot the game. Go to "File" and select "Normal Boot". Select the "..." button to choose the directory of the game rip file. Click in "Open" and then click in "OK".

9 - Have fun!

Notes: There are minor graphical glitches but they do not harm gameplay. For some strange reason even with the FPS limit, the demo screens of the game show up in a much higher speed.

Emulator: Project64 (Version 2.2)

Setup instructions (version 2.2):
  • 1 – Open the executable file to start the setup wizard. Click in “Next”.

2 – Choose the directory where you want to install the emulator by writing or browsing in the “Browse…” button. After you are done, click “Next”.

3 – The emulator will be installed. It should tell you in some moments that it was installed successfully. Click in “Finish” after you ensure that the “Launch Project64” checkbox is checked.

4 – A window shall appear with a selection bar to choose the language. For these setup instructions I’m writing up I will choose the “English” one. Press “OK”.

5 – The emulator window will popup. Go back to “Options” and click in “Configure Graphics Plugin…”.

6 – A new window will popup. In the “Settings” tab make sure that the “Full Screen Resolution” is the native valour of your desktop. Press “Apply” and then “OK” when you are done.

7 – Now we are going to configure the controls. Go back to “Options” and click in “Configure Controller Plugin…”.

8 – Configure the buttons in the way you like in case you are going to play with a keyboard. If you are going to play with a controller the only thing you must make sure that the “XInput” checkbox is checked. Please note that the “XInput” is optimized for use with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows so you might need to tweak some buttons in the selection bars to adjust the mapping to your own controller. For the Xbox 360 controller users like me, I only suggest to change two buttons: “LT” to “L” and “RT” to “Z”. Click in the “Save” that is more above, not the one under or else it won’t save the settings!

9 – This step can be skipped by keyboard players. In the “Devices” tab go to the “GamePad” section and drag the arrow of the “Deadzone” to 20%. This will avoid you to have a walking Rayman even if you are not using the left analog stick at all in your controller.

10 - “Controller Pak” tab, select the option “Mem Pak”. Click in “New MemPak/Browse”. Accept the default directory and after you are done click in “Save” to exit the window.

11 – This step is optional to follow if you want to play in the window mode. Go back to “Options” and to “Settings…” and check the checkbox “Enter full-screen mode when loading a ROM”. Click in “OK”.

12 – Everything should be ready to load the game. Go to “File” and “Open ROM”. Select the directory where your game is and click in “Open”.

13 – Have fun!

2 - Open "ePSXe.exe" and go to "Config", "Wizard Guide". A wizard will give you instructions step by step to configure the emulator. Select "Config".

3 - A BIOS list will appear, and you can pick any of both (I personally use the PAL one but that's optional). Click in "Next".

4 - Now it will ask you to select a video plugin. I use "Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9" (google for it). Click on it and then in "Config".

5 - A big window full of options will appear. I configured it in this way in my computer but you can adjust depending of the hardware you own:

6 - In the end press "OK" and "Next". The sound plugin list will appear. I use "Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41". Click on it and select "Next" (Nothing needs to be setup on it).

7 - The CD-ROM Plugin list will appear now. Choose "ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.7.0" and click in "Next".

8 - Now the wizard will request you to setup the controls for the emulation. I usually play with my gamepad (Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows) but the game is also perfectly playable in the keyboard. Try to select the Digital or DualShock mode, but in case the game complains there's a missing controller, you can change the controller mode in the options of the emulator. After finishing the setup, press "OK" and select "Next". Press "Done".

9 - Now that you are done with the configurations, you can select "File" and "Run ISO". If everything went fine, the game will successfuly boot with music and sound!

10 - As a last tip, if you want to flavour some nostalgia, create a shortcut of the executable file of the emulator, right-click on it and select "Proprieties". In "Destination", type this in the very end :

Like this, the emulator will boot the original PlayStation 1 BIOS before starting up a game. :P

11 - Have fun!

Works?: Yes.

Method 1 Reported by: OldClassicGamer

Notes: Not playable in the latest version of PCSX2. You must use PCSX2 1.0 or else game will have falling through floor glitch which makes game unplayable; can be upscaled at the risk of dropping framerate, emulator can use both ISO or actual disc. The only glitches are the framerate, that can drop to more than half in certain areas of the game.

Setup instructions (PCSX2 Version 1.0):
  • 1 - Extract the folder and rename it how you want.

2 - Open "pcsx2.exe" and go to "Config", "Emulation Settings", "Speedhacks". In there, check the box that says preset and put it on 6- Mostly Harmful. Don't worry, it will not do any harm and it actually makes game a lot faster.

3 - You can choose the Plugin and Bios settings from the Plugin/Bios Selector. I recommend using NTSC Bios since it plays with better framerate, and use GSdx 5334 SSE2 Graphics plugin. You can configure the resolution how you like, but I recommend using the native resolution for this game because of speed. Other plugins should stay in default.

4 - Go on CDVD and select ISO of Rayman Revolution. Click on System and Boot CDVD Full. Game should work :D.
Method 2 Reported by: emshomar, RibShark

Setup instructions:
  • 1- Download & Install PCSX2 1.0.0

2- Download an US v1.60 PS2 BIOS and select it in PCSX2

3- Select the following Plugins (If you're missing some download them somewhere; Google is your friend):
    GS: GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3) - DirectX 11 Hardware
    PAD: LilyPad svn (r1853) 0.10.0
    SPU2: SPU2-X r4779 2.0.0
    CDVD: CDVD 0.10.0
    USB: USBnull Driver 0.7.0
    FW: FWnull Driver 0.7.0
    DEV9: DEV9null Driver 0.5.0

4- Set the configurations like so:
    The GS plugin settings:
    Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
    Interlacing (F5): None
    Custom resolution: 1280x720
    Texture filtering
    Logarithmic Z
    Allow 8-bit textures
    Alpha correction (FBA)

EE/IOP settings all to default.
    VUs settings all to default.

GS settings:
    Activate FPS limitaton
    Basic: 100%
    Slowmotion: 50%
    Turbo: 200%
    Don't use Frameskip

Speedhacks:
    Activated
    EE Cyclerate: Deactivated
    VU Cycle Stealing: Deactivated
    INTC Hold: Activated
    Recognize Holds: Activated
    mVU Flag Hack: Activated

Deactivated Gamefixes.

5- Set your controller.

6- Download and move it to the folder "Cheats" to force the game in 16:9 : https://mega.co.nz/#!fZs3iLSY!GmF2pT9v4 ... WdU08FTec8
    And don't forget to activate the cheats and fastboot or else the hack won't work.

Reported by: OldClassicGamer

Notes: Playable in the latest version of PCSX2. PCSX2 1.0 is recommended since it is the latest stable release and glitches might happen in SVN releases; It can be upscaled at the risk of dropping framerate. The emulator can use both ISO or actual disc.

Setup instructions (Version 1.0):
  • 1 - Extract the folder and rename it how you want.

2 - Open "pcsx2.exe" and go to "Config", "Plugin/BIOS Selector".You can choose Plugin and Bios settings from Plugin/Bios Selector. I recommand using NTSC Bios since it plays with better framerate, and use GSdx 5334 SSE2 Graphics plugin. You can configure resolution how you like, but I recommand for this game using native PS2 Resolution because of Speed. Other plugins should stay default.

3 - Go on CDVD and select ISO of Rayman M. Click on System and Boot CDVD Full. Game should work :D

Emulator: Dolphin 3.5

Notes: There is a known crash in all versions of Dolphin that affects Rise and Shrine, though tapping the A button repeatedly provides a workaround. This issue was never fixed.

Setup instructions (Dolphin Version 3.5):
  • 1 - Go on download page on Dolphin website and download the latest stable version - 3.5
    Depending do you have 32bit or 64bit Computer, select the download and wait for the file to be downloaded

2 - After the archive is downloaded, extract it with 7zip and run "Dolphin.exe" The first thing I do is click on "File" and then "Browse for ISOS" That way you will configure your path for your GameCube and Wii ISOS. In step 3, I will explain some basic configuration, althrough it mostly depends on your Computer's CPU and Graphics Card.

3- Click Config, and on "General" tab leave everything as deafult, but if you have slow PC, then you might wanna change "Framelimit" to Off. If you do that on good PC, game will be too fast, so in that case, just chage it back to Auto. On "Interface" tab, I like to disable "On-Screen Display Messages". Those are those annoying yellow letters that show when game is being saved, when you start the game , ect. Personally as a Let's Player, I find that really annoying and I think that ruins the quality of Let's Play. If you want to, you can leave it enabled, it is your choice. Everything else stays pretty much same so click OK, and we are going on next step ;)

4 - Click "Graphics". In "General" Tab select anything you want as Backend (I recommand Direct3D9 since it is best for all PC's - both new and old). As Adapter, you should put your Graphics card. Resolution should be your maximum resolution that your monitor can make (in my case 1920x1080) and for Aspect Ratio, I force 16:9 since my monitor is widescreen. If you do not have widescreen monitor, set it to Auto. Use Fullscreen resolution if you want to play game on Fullscreen, and as for V-Sync I just leave it disabled. I also enable "Hide Mouse Cursor" option since I am Let's Player so I do not like people to be distracted by my cursor, and I also render to main window since it lags less that way. I do not recommand Enhancements for old computers (like me) and people who have new computers are free to put everything on maximum. If it lags too much, they can try to lower it a little bit until they don't get perfect gameplay. I also do not use any hacks, but in "Advanced" tab, I use Widescreen hack since I have Widescreen monitor.

5 - sound settings are fine as deafult

6 - GCPad is what we need for this game since it is a GameCube game. Configure it how you like, but I personally have no issues with deafult configuration. We do not need to configure Wiimote since we are not playing Wii Game

7 - Enjoy the game ^ ^

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc

Sony Playstation 2

Notes: Mostly playable in the latest version of PCSX2; can be upscaled at the risk of dropping framerate, emulator can use both ISO or actual disc.

7 - The CD-ROM Plugin list will appear now. Choose "ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.7.0" and click in "Next".

8 - Now the wizard will request you to setup the controls for the emulation. I usually play with my gamepad (Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows) but the game is also perfectly playable in the keyboard. Try to select the Digital or DualShock mode, but in case the game complains there's a missing controller, you can change the controller mode in the options of the emulator. After finishing the setup, press "OK" and select "Next". Press "Done".

9 - Now that you are done with the configurations, you can select "File" and "Run ISO". If everything went fine, the game will successfuly boot with music and sound!

10 - As a last tip, if you want to flavour some nostalgia, create a shortcut of the executable file of the emulator, right-click on it and select "Proprieties". In "Destination", type this in the very end :

11 - Have fun!

*Report coming soon!*

*Under complete test!*

2 - Open "VisualBoyAdvance.exe" and go to "Options", "Joypad", "Configure" and "1". Setup the buttons in your keyboard as you prefer. After you're done, click "OK".

3 - You might want to change the screen size or else you'll have a very small area to play. Go to "Options" and "Video" and select the desired size. I personally think that for a windowed game the "x4" is enough.

5 - Have fun!

5 - Have fun!

5 - Have fun!

OTHER GAMES TESTED BY OTHER MEMBERS

Emulator: SSF

Works?: Yes

Notes: Use older version and special link for game I made.

Quick configuration video:

Gameplay:

Author of Desktop Background is credited in video description and all the links and infos for Emulator are in video description as well.

Rayman DS

Nintendo DS

Emulator: No$GBA

Notes: Runs reasonably but may lag. Touch screen controls are not recommended.

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Nintendo DS

Notes: Runs reasonably, but may lag. Using a tablet is highly recommended for this game.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Nintendo DS

Notes:Runs perfectly in No$GBA.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Nintendo Wii

Emulator: Dolphin

Works?: Yes, but with errors and lag

Notes: Use Direct9 or 11 rather than OpenGL (goes black otherwise). Audio is noisy, game also lags by at least 50%, but is playable with either the keyboard or a tablet and PS3 controller combination. It stopped working in any revision between 3.0 and 3.5 but seems to work again on revision 3.5-144.

Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

Nintendo Wii

Works?: Yes, but with critical errors

Notes: The game will boot normally, but upon choosing certain minigames, the game's graphics will either glitch, or in the case of a particular one called Night of the Zombids, the game will crash the emulator. This issue has not been reported yet to Dolphin's issues page yet, but will be.

Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

Nintendo DS

Notes: Runs perfectly in No$GBA, and was the last in the DS series to do so.
Last edited by Haruka on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 55 times in total.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: The Emulation Thread

Post by Adsolution »

Could I perhaps fuse my thread with your thread? http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7643
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Good question. Those are actually PC versions of Rayman games so I'm with some doubts...
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Hope you don't mind me adding to this first page since we're in this together, aren't we?
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Go ahead Stace, I don't mind. Contributions are welcomed. :)
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

Is there a tuturial coming for the PS1 version of R1?
I can get it running but it only goes in super slow-m so I would like to see a tuturial for this.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

It will don't worry. I will also link the Music Fix video in the correspondent setup instructions, since it is the issue of many.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Do you think that by the time we've gathered enough info about configurations and stuff we could use the code tag for them? Just to compress the post a bit.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Sure, sure. This will get huge in the end so it is something that shall be applicated later.
BarkingChaos
Électoon

Post by BarkingChaos »

Do you know how to get the sound to work in Project Tempest?

Virtual Jaguar gives me nothing but problems.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

BarkingChaos wrote:Do you know how to get the sound to work in Project Tempest?

Virtual Jaguar gives me nothing but problems.
Project Tempest can't run Rayman at 100%, that's why I didn't pick it.

What version are you using of Virtual Jaguar? It shouldn't give you problems, it works perfectly to me.
BarkingChaos
Électoon

Post by BarkingChaos »

Its saying I'm missing SDL.dll

But I'm also using windows 7 64 bit and the only download available is for 32 bit. I just downloaded whatever version is on the website

Although I vaguely recall me trying it before and it was nothing but super slow mo
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

BarkingChaos wrote:(...) But I'm also using windows 7 64 (...)
I believe it is the source of the problem. :roll:
BarkingChaos
Électoon

Post by BarkingChaos »

So is there a 64 bit version? I figured that was the problem.
Danone
Antitoon

Post by Danone »

This is a magnific topic, thanks for it :wink:
Dildo_Potter
Creveton
Tings: 28678

Post by Dildo_Potter »

This is a good thread :)

You can add this to your list Haruka:
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
nintendo gamecube

Works?: yes
Last edited by Dildo_Potter on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smega
Barbara
Tings: 10765

Post by Smega »

Does an emulator for French with Rayman exist?
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Smega wrote:Does an emulator for French with Rayman exist?
In that case you'll need DOSBox, although I recommend D-Fend Reloaded.
Smega
Barbara
Tings: 10765

Post by Smega »

Haruka wrote:
Smega wrote:Does an emulator for French with Rayman exist?
In that case you'll need DOSBox, although I recommend D-Fend Reloaded.
Awlrite... does an emulation of French with Rayman exist?
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

PostGenerator_v1.0 wrote:My heuristics have determined that this thread is discussing illegal content or actions. This thread has been reported to %admin% for further investigation.
PostGenerator_v1.0 wrote:%subject% is an interesting game in the %game_genre%. I find it very invigorating.
Either this bot had a horrible malfunction, or the person who designed it had a real sense of humour! Either that, or it isn't a bot at all. :paranormal: