Ahhh, this issue IS OBSOLTE now but still attracts my attention to try this "in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit".Blok2004 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:57 pm wrote:Does anyone know how to fix the sound in Rayman 1?
The patch doesn't seem to work and i would like to play the game with the music.
If anyone can give me a hand i would be most grateful
Does no one have an answer for this????
1. Used "Pok2 patch" to install the game.
OK it worked to install the game to; C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Rayman without any compatibility settings.
2. With game CD inserted into the CD drive, double clicked the desktop icon.
3. Game started but NO MUSIC !! though some game effect sounds worked such as "hyaaa" when selecting the menu item.
4. Maybe dosbox version did this problem, I replaced three files SDL_net.dll, SDL.dll and dosbox.exe in the installed folder by ones of DosBox v0.74.
5. Ran the game. OK I got "background music" from game CD soundtrack.
If this is his case, Pok2 patch is the cause of the problem using OLD DosBox version I guess.
P.S. Pok2 patch (OLD one) is still available through his archived HP;
Code: Select all