Rayman 3 (Dolphin Emulator) HD Texture Pack

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Khronikos
Électoon
Tings: 20

Re: Rayman 3 (Dolphin Emulator) HD Texture Pack

Postby Khronikos » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 pm

LOL did the Dolphin people take down that whole thread after I posted? Anyway, they have zero authority on this site, and if they are honestly going to interfere or mark your pack as a false flag at your downloader site then fuck them. That would be highly ridiculous. Usually they just take stuff on their own site and that is all. Most of the Dolphin people are cool, they just don't want things interfering with the emu.

ICUP321
Moine
Tings: 265

Postby ICUP321 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:59 pm

No, they didn't take down MaLDo's thread, it's still up on their forums. What I was worried about was what if there was someone who came over here and saw this thread and thought that this was nothing but piracy (even though you need to own the game to play the game w/ HD textures anyway) and then proceeded to take down my links?

Anyways, don't worry about it. If someone does flag the links and take them down, I'll just re-upload it somewhere else.
Last edited by ICUP321 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dmr
Bébé Globox
Tings: 35

Postby dmr » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

So with this HD pack, does game looks better than PC version?

ICUP321
Moine

Postby ICUP321 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 am

dmr wrote:So with this HD pack, does game looks better than PC version?

Yes, it definitely looks better than the PC version, texture wise.

Here's a comparison I made between a texture from the PC version Vs. the PS3 version:

PC (512x512):
http://i.imgur.com/6e29v6B.png

PS3 (1024x1024):
http://i.imgur.com/Q5hUxO0.png

dmr
Bébé Globox
Tings: 35

Postby dmr » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 am

then I'll try :), thanks!

ICUP321
Moine

Postby ICUP321 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Alright, it's been a LONG time since I've made an update to this, but I figured I would just let everyone know that I have made a minor update to this because I discovered that one of the textures was corrupted, which was "tex1_128x128_m_0463a8d4448c64cc_14.dds". This has now been fixed. Other than that, I updated the description of the first post with new information and organized some of the files in the Google Drive.

It has also come to my attention that someone is working on their own custom texture pack of their own using my HD Texture Pack as a base. It is called:
Rayman 3 HD: Aikatsu! Edition

It's a crossover texture pack that replaces some of Rayman 3's textures with ones inspired by several anime. Now, I don't know much about anime, but this looks alright. If you guys want to see some screenshots here's a link to the wiki page:
http://icecrownserver.wikia.com/wiki/Ra ... creenshots

PopuriAO29
Reclu
Tings: 680

Postby PopuriAO29 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:53 pm

ICUP321 wrote:Alright, it's been a LONG time since I've made an update to this, but I figured I would just let everyone know that I have made a minor update to this because I discovered that one of the textures was corrupted, which was "tex1_128x128_m_0463a8d4448c64cc_14.dds". This has now been fixed. Other than that, I updated the description of the first post with new information and organized some of the files in the Google Drive.

It has also come to my attention that someone is working on their own custom texture pack of their own using my HD Texture Pack as a base. It is called:
Rayman 3 HD: Aikatsu! Edition

It's a crossover texture pack that replaces some of Rayman 3's textures with ones inspired by several anime. Now, I don't know much about anime, but this looks alright. If you guys want to see some screenshots here's a link to the wiki page:
http://icecrownserver.wikia.com/wiki/Ra ... creenshots

I have made Gallery Page for this link, also i Tested HD Texture since i haven't dumped some textures. which because of working hard.
My New Signature Image:
I'll not add about my signature birthday from R4Y_ANC3L, which it's not WM Group, but i do love kokone kurisu and madoka amahane.
I will wait until R4Y_ANC3L is finished doing my signature.

Bluestone Aikatsu Discord Server
Ice Crown Server Wiki - The Crossover

ICUP321
Moine

Postby ICUP321 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Well, I tried it. I posted this to Dolphin forums after receiving more requests from people here in private and obviously they didn't allow it. This means that this is only going to stay here from now on as a way for people who are smart enough to look around for it. At least now this will get more attention from people who regularly go there.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-r ... xture-pack

PopuriAO29
Reclu
Tings: 680

Postby PopuriAO29 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:21 am

So you posted on Dolphin Forum? isn't MaLDo won't allow mod?
My New Signature Image:
I'll not add about my signature birthday from R4Y_ANC3L, which it's not WM Group, but i do love kokone kurisu and madoka amahane.
I will wait until R4Y_ANC3L is finished doing my signature.

Bluestone Aikatsu Discord Server
Ice Crown Server Wiki - The Crossover

Das_Meister
Antitoon
Tings: 5

Postby Das_Meister » Tue May 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello, what is the "Not Upscaled Textures" folder?

ICUP321
Moine

Postby ICUP321 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Das_Meister wrote:Hello, what is the "Not Upscaled Textures" folder?

Those are just a bunch of textures I couldn't upscale because they're GameCube exclusive textures. Not much really, just ignore that folder.

Return to “Modding and utilities”