Rayman 3 BMS script

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Rock_TBT
Ptizêtre en or
Tings: 935

Rayman 3 BMS script

Post by Rock_TBT »

Here is a BMS-script for Rayman 3, which I assume is already well-known at this point, but just in case not: http://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/rayman3_hxx.bms
ICUP321
Bébé Globox
Tings: 625

Re: Rayman 3 BMS script

Post by ICUP321 »

What exactly does that BMS script extract? I know that there are HXC files in Rayman 3, but i don't see any HXX files. I tried extracting the HXC sound files with that script a few months ago, but it just failed.
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

i want to pm with rock_tbt as fast as he could
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

ICUP321 wrote:What exactly does that BMS script extract? I know that there are HXC files in Rayman 3, but i don't see any HXX files. I tried extracting the HXC sound files with that script a few months ago, but it just failed.
HXX is only for the Xbox release of Rayman 3.

@Rock_TBT Download an ISO of Rayman 3 (Xbox release) And extract the ISO using xbox iso extraction software. (I don't remember which one I used.)
Harpic & I did this a few months ago.

HXC = Computer
HXX = Xbox
HX2 = PlayStation 2
HXG = GameCube
Last edited by DandyGuy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICUP321
Bébé Globox
Tings: 625

Post by ICUP321 »

DandyGuy wrote:
ICUP321 wrote:What exactly does that BMS script extract? I know that there are HXC files in Rayman 3, but i don't see any HXX files. I tried extracting the HXC sound files with that script a few months ago, but it just failed.
HXX is only for the Xbox release of Rayman 3.

@Rock_TBT Download an ISO of Rayman 3 (Xbox release) And extract the ISO using xbox iso extraction software. (I don't remember which one I used.)
Harpic & I did this a few months ago.

HXC = Computer
HXX = Xbox
HX2 = PlayStation 2
HXG = GameCube
Ah thanks, I never looked at the Xbox version before. I thought the Xbox version was the same thing as the PC version.