RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Post Reply
StelzenBomber
Razoff
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 7751

RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by StelzenBomber » Sun May 20, 2018 7:50 pm

DO they exist?


i cant find them and i need them for looking at unused stuff

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2889
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 27435

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by Birds858 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:51 pm

I think the GBA and DS emulator have that, you can also use a hex editor for this.
Image

Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

StelzenBomber
Razoff
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 7751

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by StelzenBomber » Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Birds858 wrote:I think the GBA and DS emulator have that, you can also use a hex editor for this.
i dont know about that

i cant seem to find anything on my (desume)

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2889
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 27435

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by Birds858 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 pm

I am pretty sure that VisualBoyAdvance can do that but I don’t know about the ds emulator. (never use it)
Image

Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

StelzenBomber
Razoff
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 7751

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by StelzenBomber » Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Birds858 wrote:I am pretty sure that VisualBoyAdvance can do that but I don’t know about the ds emulator. (never use it)
i found out for ds but now i have the problem that i dont know .bin and .pal files and stuff

Also can you tell me how it works on visual boy advance?

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2889
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 27435

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by Birds858 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:57 am

Go on the tool tab on the VisualBoyAdvance, you will be able to use the map, palette or the tile viewer.
Image

Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

StelzenBomber
Razoff
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 7751

Re: RAyman Raving Rabbids gba and ds extracting tools

Post by StelzenBomber » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Birds858 wrote:Go on the tool tab on the VisualBoyAdvance, you will be able to use the map, palette or the tile viewer.
yes but i can only see the current sprites

i want to see every sprite in the rom

Post Reply