Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Raymanni wrote:
GeekOfTheGame wrote:You are a great pcx creator ;)

Thank you. :P

You'r welcome ! ;)
And you created this pcx with gimp ? :?:
Image ImageImage

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Location: Skaro
Tings: 12785

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Raymanni » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:26 pm

GeekOfTheGame wrote:
Raymanni wrote:
GeekOfTheGame wrote:You are a great pcx creator ;)

Thank you. :P

You'r welcome ! ;)
And you created this pcx with gimp ? :?:

Yup, I use gimp.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Raymanni wrote:Yup, I use gimp.

Okay thanks ! :)
And you create the PCX or used the file of an other games ?
"I create the project to use the PCX of new super mario bross in RD ! :mrgreen:
Image ImageImage

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Location: Skaro
Tings: 12785

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Raymanni » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:12 pm

GeekOfTheGame wrote:
Raymanni wrote:Yup, I use gimp.

Okay thanks ! :)
And you create the PCX or used the file of an other games ?
"I create the project to use the PCX of new super mario bross in RD ! :mrgreen:

Um, I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but yes, I created the halloween pcx, and it would be possible to create a mario pcx for RD. In fact, someone already did so years ago.

Adsolution
Sandra Misu
Posts: 21531
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Толья́тти
Tings: 4077

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Adsolution » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 pm

That's a very well-made PCX indeed! The level itself isn't great, but it's probably more of a graphical showcase anyway.

Raymanni wrote:Um, I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but yes, I created the halloween pcx, and it would be possible to create a mario pcx for RD. In fact, someone already did so years ago.
Yep, and that was me actually:

Image

^Oh twelve-year-old me using the Halo font.
Image
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.
Frank Murphy wrote:What does a priest know about marriage? He's married to God. God's invisible, and he's happy as long as you show up once a week to eat his son.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Adsolution wrote:That's a very well-made PCX indeed! The level itself isn't great, but it's probably more of a graphical showcase anyway.

Raymanni wrote:Um, I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but yes, I created the halloween pcx, and it would be possible to create a mario pcx for RD. In fact, someone already did so years ago.
Yep, and that was me actually:
^Oh twelve-year-old me using the Halo font.

Hi Adsolution ! :)
Please done the download link to have the super mario bros sprite in Rd . :D
Image ImageImage

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49262
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 395620

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Master » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Hmm, my knowledge of RD is nonexistent, but I'm pretty sure we already had a thread dedicated to it. Unless this thread serves some specific purpose that I have no comprehension of, I think a merge might be apt.

To clarify, I'm assuming this thread is dedicated to distributing level files and whatnot, yes?
Image

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 23514
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Up a tree in North Hillys
Contact:
Tings: 3490

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby PluMGMK » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:25 pm

It's about "hacking" or modifying the files of the game. It's basically identical to a thread "Rayman Designer - the cool stuff" created by Tehrunescape455 many years ago, so could be merged with that.
ImageImage

Adsolution
Sandra Misu
Posts: 21531
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Толья́тти
Tings: 4077

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Adsolution » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:31 pm

GeekOfTheGame wrote:Please done the download link to have the super mario bros sprite in Rd . :D
I made it six years ago. There's a small chance I might still have it, and if I do, it's sitting on a hard drive with a scrambled index.
Image
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.
Frank Murphy wrote:What does a priest know about marriage? He's married to God. God's invisible, and he's happy as long as you show up once a week to eat his son.

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49262
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 395620

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Master » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Image

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 23514
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Up a tree in North Hillys
Contact:
Tings: 3490

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby PluMGMK » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:05 pm

If I may, I would like to suggest that the hacking thread be merged with this one and that the main and fan-made level threads be merged together too…
ImageImage

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Location: Skaro
Tings: 12785

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Raymanni » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Adsolution wrote:That's a very well-made PCX indeed! The level itself isn't great, but it's probably more of a graphical showcase anyway.

Yes, I did not try to make a great level there. Just to show the pcx.
I also made a sonic PCX years ago, but it is really shitty, I should try to make a new one someday. :P

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi !
It's possible to get the sprite of mario bros on an web site ?
Image ImageImage

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49262
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 395620

Re: Eve.mlt and PCX (Rayman Designer)

Postby Master » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:43 pm

PluMGMK wrote:If I may, I would like to suggest that the hacking thread be merged with this one and that the main and fan-made level threads be merged together too…

Hmm, I'll merge the hacking threads, I'm not so sure about the main thread and fan-made thread, I think I'll have them separate still. But, what I will do is have the main topic serve as a hub to these other threads, by adding links to them in the first post.
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:39 pm

I download the sprite of new super mario bross to create a new PCX ! :)
Image ImageImage

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Location: Skaro
Tings: 12785

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby Raymanni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 pm

GeekOfTheGame wrote:I download the sprite of new super mario bross to create a new PCX ! :)

I hope you success. ;)

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 22640
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 397726

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Raymanni wrote:
GeekOfTheGame wrote:I download the sprite of new super mario bross to create a new PCX ! :)

I hope you success. ;)

Thanks ! :)
Image ImageImage

Tehrunescape455
Homme de Pierre
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am
Tings: 485

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby Tehrunescape455 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

You guys are still here posting?
*check check check*

Nope, guess not. Until someone bumped this in June, nobody has posted since Oct 2009, lols.
I am Tehrunescape455, administrator of Betilla's Gardens forum, the forum is about Rayman PC games, but mainly Rayman Designer.
Do you think you know Rayman Designer?
Watch this video to see if I can't change your mind. Want another video like that? click here. That video is better quality than the other one, too.

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 23514
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Up a tree in North Hillys
Contact:
Tings: 3490

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby PluMGMK » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey Teh, good to see you here again. :)
The Rayman Designer modification scene has indeed got a lot quieter since the good old days. :(
I can scarcely remember how the codes work, so even if I got the motivation to haul out Rayman Designer again, I'd be basically starting from scratch if I wanted to look for new cool hidden stuff (assuming that it hasn't all been found already!).
ImageImage

Tehrunescape455
Homme de Pierre
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am
Tings: 485

Re: Rayman Designer, the cool stuff

Postby Tehrunescape455 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:14 am

I'm sure it's explained on my forum somewhere. I can't remember either.
I am Tehrunescape455, administrator of Betilla's Gardens forum, the forum is about Rayman PC games, but mainly Rayman Designer.
Do you think you know Rayman Designer?
Watch this video to see if I can't change your mind. Want another video like that? click here. That video is better quality than the other one, too.


Return to “Modding and utilities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests