Rayman 3 sounds

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
iHeckler9
Chasseur
Tings: 1830

Rayman 3 sounds

Post by iHeckler9 »

Hey, long time no see. I've recently begun dipping my toes into the Left 4 Dead 2 modding scene, and long story short I was wondering if there was a big folder or something that contained Rayman 3's voice lines/music, specifically Begoniax's. I'm aware that there are videos online (listed below) with some of her lines, plus a disjointed version of her theme that goes incredibly heavy on drums, moreso than I remember from my PS2 days, but these wouldn't be good enough to use as part of the mod. Any help would be much appreciated.

Current Rank: Jumping Eye. "AH GOD I DROPPED MY CONTACT LENS AGAIN"
A recent survey shows that 1 in 4 people are mentally unstable.
Check your friends, if they say 'no', it must be you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :fou: :mrgreen:
iHeckler9
Chasseur
Tings: 1830

Re: Rayman 3 sounds

Post by iHeckler9 »

deton24 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:40 pm https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ox8kpq ... n_3_Sounds
(WAV PS3 converted)
Bless you, kind soul.
Current Rank: Jumping Eye. "AH GOD I DROPPED MY CONTACT LENS AGAIN"
A recent survey shows that 1 in 4 people are mentally unstable.
Check your friends, if they say 'no', it must be you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :fou: :mrgreen:
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Re: Rayman 3 sounds

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I actually used those sounds. Might as well thank you for bringing them up here. Thanks very much for those audio pieces.