Menu and text background broken when combining Rayman 3 HD with a ReShade preset

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Vojtazem
Bébé Globox
Tings: 40

Menu and text background broken when combining Rayman 3 HD with a ReShade preset

Post by Vojtazem »

So I tried combining Rayman 3 HD (downloaded from here: viewtopic.php?p=1416319#p1416319) with a ReShade preset (downloaded from here: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=28380). The game looked beautiful, but the menu was a mess and the in-game text's background was under the text. Once I removed ReShade from the game, everything was fine. Is there a way to combine these two without the text and menu breaking, or is there a preset, that works with Rayman 3 HD specifically?
deton24
Photographe
Tings: 7971

Re: Menu and text background broken when combining Rayman 3 HD with a ReShade preset

Post by deton24 »

Wait a minute. Do you use Reshade with SweetFX 2.0 from Rayman 2 with instructions from IIITA instead of using Reshade 4 from below post here?
viewtopic.php?p=1364670#p1364670
If from R2, please post some screenshots/video. If have never did that before. I'm really curious, because I always thought it would never look good.

About UI problem, sadly your are not the only one. The problem probably disappears when using 4:3 resolution. Maybe using some older Better Rayman version would help. I'll try to upload till the evening.
What is your screen resolution and refresh rate? Is it bigger than 1080p/60Hz? Try one of these or both.
If you use some regional game version instead of English, check the latter.

viewtopic.php?p=1432243#p1432243
Vojtazem
Bébé Globox
Tings: 40

Re: Menu and text background broken when combining Rayman 3 HD with a ReShade preset

Post by Vojtazem »

I tried the diacritic fix for regional versions and it worked. Thank you.