Rayman Legends Fan DLC: Adventures & Mini Become Legendary!

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Hiroshihimself41
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3295

Re: Rayman Legends Fan DLC: Adventures & Mini Become Legendary!

Post by Hiroshihimself41 »

MomoJN wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:05 pm Wouldnt it be cool if in the Mod there also were the characters from Rayman origins BUT in the artstyle of origins and the characters would just be named as an example: Rayman (Origin). Also im pretty sure it would be possible to Transfer the origins character textures to Legends because there is already a Mod That did exactly this
Well, the idea is not bad, the thing is that I don't know if Droolie is going to consider it, especially because in Gamebanana there are already two mods that are responsible for passing the Origins designs into Legends
Insert A username wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:32 pm I have an amazing idea, I hope droolie approves it. So what if... WHAT IF In the Fan DLC when it comes out, what if we have to free every teensie and when we have done that. We unlock a secret level... A Musical one! What is the music gonna be? Why are you asking? Of course its gonna be Sexbomb
Sexbomb XD
I don't know if it is possible
At most, something closer to this could be the musical levels in Mini, the bad thing is that they don't have new music but others that are already used...
But maybe to fix that, I would like that instead of using the original music or the 8-bit versions, why not mix both versions?
like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPAABppWO6w
I feel like it would really suit him, but that's Droolie's decision if it's going to be like that, to differentiate himself a little from other musical levels (not to mention that the level design is different)
hubert77886699
Lums
Tings: 40

Post by hubert77886699 »

Sorry I've been gone for while i had things to take care of
raybro
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by raybro »

How can you add more frames with heros ? And also how can you extend the gallery ? Pls somebody tell me. I just know the way that you can replace some characters with others, but i don´t know the way you can add more frames.

I just wanna ask if the project will be free or for money ?
Last edited by DaveRattlehead on Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts
Hiroshihimself41
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3295

Post by Hiroshihimself41 »

raybro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:07 am I just wanna ask if the project will be free or for money ?
It is obvious that the Fan DLC will not be paid, that is, it is free once its development is completed
The only thing that if you are going to pay would be the complete game that is on Steam/Ubisoft Connect :v

And if you're wondering, the DLC cannot be played within the Demo version, because there are many elements that are not present compared to the purchased game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Michu0204
Feuillu
Tings: 1535

Post by Michu0204 »

CANT WAIT TO PLAY RAYMAN LEGENDS FAN DLC!
https://discord.gg/jPZRnvg8Vp Unofficial Rayman Legends Fan DLC Dicrord Server!