Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Post by Adsolution »

Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.
MadMrMac
Œil Rebondissant
Tings: 40

Post by MadMrMac »

RayFan9876 wrote:Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.
I don't know if it is possible. The idea of bloom is to make an effect like if you went from the dark area into the bright one and at first found it brighter than it is in fact, that's why it is thought to be white.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

MadMrMac wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.
I don't know if it is possible. The idea of bloom is to make an effect like if you went from the dark area into the bright one and at first found it brighter than it is in fact, that's why it is thought to be white.
I know, but I feel that Rayman having coloured bloom might add to the 'unreal' aspect of things. For example, you don't see sun beams shining through the trees in broad, clear daylight, but it's done in games to add to the beauty of the scene. The same could go for coloured bloom. Rayman has is so colourful that a stale white bloom effect looks very out of place.
pumpkin
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by pumpkin »

Hey guuuuys:) Is the mod outdated or something? Because it doesn't work for me. Only if set "EnableProxyLibrary" in the enbconverter folder from 1 to 0. But then the game starts without any graphic enhancements:( What could I have did wrong?
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Oh, I completely forgot about this thing, I think I still have it on my old laptop, come to think of it.
Burtek
Lums Bleu
Tings: 100

Post by Burtek »

I have problem, when I installed enb to my Rayman 3 (everything as you said) half of objects is missing (i have polish version of the game, if thats important)
lol
deton24
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 8652

Post by deton24 »

Odpuść sobie temat, bo ten mod nie jest tego wart. Za mało zmienia.
Któryś temat może pomóc tak czy owak:
http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13115
http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24148

en
This mod is not worth of installing imho. To small changes, and some of them to worse. Would be nice if somebody will tweak some Reshade preset for this game. Would be great.

I'd like to say that if somebody doesn't follow the general Rayman 3 topic, works are in progress.
But for gamecube. All textures from PC version are already replaced in GB version, and some new textures are added, because that's easier since replacing mod is already created for GB by Maldo.
Maldo - known from Crysis 2 texture mod, made it, and RibShark gave HD textures from X360 for Maldo, then he selected the best ones.

And there is some improvements in DC version of R2! and also for 1.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209094

_______
edit. I made Reshade for this game. Should be better than this ENB:
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=27373