Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Adsolution
Sandra Misu
Posts: 21531
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Толья́тти
Tings: 4077

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby Adsolution » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.
Image
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.
Frank Murphy wrote:What does a priest know about marriage? He's married to God. God's invisible, and he's happy as long as you show up once a week to eat his son.

MadMrMac
Œil Rebondissant
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm
Location: sorry, I'm lost
Tings: 40

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby MadMrMac » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:17 pm

RayFan9876 wrote:Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.

I don't know if it is possible. The idea of bloom is to make an effect like if you went from the dark area into the bright one and at first found it brighter than it is in fact, that's why it is thought to be white.

Adsolution
Sandra Misu
Posts: 21531
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Толья́тти
Tings: 4077

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby Adsolution » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

MadMrMac wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:Can we have coloured bloom, depending on what colour behind it is giving off the bloom? Currently it's only white, which still makes it look a bit out of place.

I don't know if it is possible. The idea of bloom is to make an effect like if you went from the dark area into the bright one and at first found it brighter than it is in fact, that's why it is thought to be white.

I know, but I feel that Rayman having coloured bloom might add to the 'unreal' aspect of things. For example, you don't see sun beams shining through the trees in broad, clear daylight, but it's done in games to add to the beauty of the scene. The same could go for coloured bloom. Rayman has is so colourful that a stale white bloom effect looks very out of place.
Image
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.
Frank Murphy wrote:What does a priest know about marriage? He's married to God. God's invisible, and he's happy as long as you show up once a week to eat his son.

pumpkin
Électoon
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 pm
Tings: 5

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby pumpkin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 am

Hey guuuuys:) Is the mod outdated or something? Because it doesn't work for me. Only if set "EnableProxyLibrary" in the enbconverter folder from 1 to 0. But then the game starts without any graphic enhancements:( What could I have did wrong?

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49262
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 395620

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby Master » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 am

Oh, I completely forgot about this thing, I think I still have it on my old laptop, come to think of it.
Image

Burtek
Tribelle
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:01 pm
Tings: 90

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby Burtek » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:18 pm

I have problem, when I installed enb to my Rayman 3 (everything as you said) half of objects is missing (i have polish version of the game, if thats important)
Image

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 700
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5286

Re: Rayman 3 PC enb mod - MASSIVE graphics upgrade

Postby deton24 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:44 am

Odpuść sobie temat, bo ten mod nie jest tego wart. Za mało zmienia.
Któryś temat może pomóc tak czy owak:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13115
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24148

en
This mod is not worth of installing imho. To small changes, and some of them to worse. Would be nice if somebody will tweak some Reshade preset for this game. Would be great.


I'd like to say that if somebody doesn't follow the general Rayman 3 topic, works are in progress.
But for gamecube. All textures from PC version are already replaced in GB version, and some new textures are added, because that's easier since replacing mod is already created for GB by Maldo.
Maldo - known from Crysis 2 texture mod, made it, and RibShark gave HD textures from X360 for Maldo, then he selected the best ones.

And there is some improvements in DC version of R2! and also for 1.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209094


Return to “Modding and utilities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests